What's new

Can India become a superpower? An Analysis of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah maybe the paints on F-18 is from India, as you demonstrated it very well on your super doper dassult designed and foreign parts assmebly LCA,

Yeah the usual mirage=tejas rants by ' blind ' chinese.Now say which component did dassualt design for LCA??

They can be and already are the regional hegemon/superoiwer of their own area, which is Indian Ocean and that is how it will stay. If you are talking globally, then no. India will not be able to manage political outcomes beyond their own region.

The age of global superpower is eroding anyhow, and we are making a transition into a multilateral world with regional hegemons.

yes, any facts are 'chinese rants' to delusional indian kids, i guess its usual money robbing fun jobs for western suppliers who sold you those machines to make your super crystal blades..

Usual chinese rants again....
Livefist: Kaveri's Compressor Blades + The Indian Single Crystal Effort

at least Pakistan and N.K are capable of making bullets and shells for their own troops and even exporting, but primitive india has to buy those from foreign countries```

So much for technologically advanced pakistan ,it doesnt even have the technology to make proper cars..now go bullshiting somewhere else...

kid, the hard reality is that india is nowhere near high tech field or industralization, and the India superpower is more like a punch line of jokes

I dont give a Flyling duck about 50 cent rants so:wave:

Such threads opened by Pakistanis shows their obsession about India and hatred of its progress/successes. They and their underwear brother Chinese trolls (in various shapes and forms from Canada/Taiwan etc) talk about India becoming superpower more than some Indians do. Fact is, India is not even desiring to be one. India is poor and trying to do things in a positive way and by working hard. We are not the ones begging anyone for money and taking money from extremist sources and forcing our society to become more and more extremist day by day. India had lots of problem, some are taken care of and for some work is in progress. With in a decade we expect India to have solved the problems pertaining to poverty and food security. That is what our real success will be. God knows what some kind of tag is going to help in any way.

What obsession? I just saw a video of my favorite Youtuber make a video about it, and I thought I'd share it with everyone.

If you actually bothered to look at the video content, you'd realize that this is way beyond just another typical India-Superpower thread.

I watched it yesterday, after you posted another one.. (I forgot which one).. its pretty good and compact...

The other was called "Geopolitics of Iran". These guys make amazing analytic videos, much more detailed and more informative than Stratfor (who tend to be bias).

Old video - posted a few weeks back - but the thread title did not have anything to do with being superpower - that's your own twist to it - the video talks about the Indian region being a fortress secure from all sides by high mountains and seas.

That's Pakistan.

Two things wrong with your comment, the video was posted by the creator yesterday. Second, there is no such thing as an artificial state, as long as it's recognized by the world.

Two things wrong with your comment, the video was posted by the creator yesterday. Second, there is no such thing as an artificial state, as long as it's recognized by the world.

I pretty well remember seeing this video a few weeks back on PDF - as for the artificial state tell that to the guy who I was replying to.

I know, that goes for him too. I urge all members to refrain from making such comments.

Though off topic - but there was some truth in what I said - Pakistan was engineered into existence by the Brits - if they had left without completing the partition - I am not sure what would have happened.

I pretty well remember seeing this video a few weeks back on PDF - as for the artificial state tell that to the guy who I was replying to.

That can't be right, the video was posted on the creator's channel yesterday.

The post date says "Published on May 27, 2013" , I'm looking at it right now. :what:

Please, people, Stop turning this into a troll thread.

Tell me what you guys think of the analysis, do you agree? Why? Do you disagree? Why?

Why . . . . Why . . . . you are so interested to get know about india will be super power or not?

To be fair : My only reply is No we can never be any power , let alone super power.

First and foremost , we lack basic infrastructure , Lack of education to masses , Caste and creed , Not enough empowerment to women, very huge population under poverty and at last no value of human life (That goes to all sub continent).

Only service sector and agriculture is not going to sustain India and it's growth for long . We need innovation at small scale and industries . I rarely see India's name when it comes to industrialization. We took the first step and became Agricultural economy and then was to become industrialized , but we just skipped that part and came up with service sector.

To talk about armed forces , yes we are considerably doing well enough .. but we still need to go long way . We need to create military complex and keep our reliance low on other country.

Though off topic - but there was some truth in what I said - Pakistan was engineered into existence by the Brits - if they had left without completing the partition - I am not sure what would have happened.

Without the brits, jinnah would have been railroaded into accepting the Indian union in its entirety.
And 65 years into world history...the country "India" would have disintegrated into 30+ independent states.

That can't be right, the video was posted on the creator's channel yesterday.

The post date says "Published on May 27, 2013" , I'm looking at it right now. :what:

That doesn't mean that he created the video yesterday - as I said I am pretty sure I have seen this video on PDF before, could be dailymotion or some other video sites.

The split would have happened regardless, the push for an independent state was too strong. It just would have taken longer and would have been bloodier.

Regardless, Pakistan exists, it is not artificial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom