What's new

Can India become a superpower? An Analysis of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without the brits, jinnah would have been railroaded into accepting the Indian union in its entirety.
And 65 years into world history...the country "India" would have disintegrated into 30+ independent states.

I know - as I said I am not sure what could have been the outcome if the Brits had not engineered Pakistan.

Why . . . . Why . . . . you are so interested to get know about india will be super power or not?

It's an analysis video thread, not a troll thread.

The split would have happened regardless, the push for an independent state was too strong. It just would have taken longer and would have been bloodier.

Regardless, Pakistan exists, it is not artificial.

Not a 100% outcome - could have been a bloodbath - or magically things could have fallen into place - it's all assumptions, the fact remains the Brits engineered Pakistan.

Without the brits, jinnah would have been railroaded into accepting the Indian union in its entirety.
And 65 years into world history...the country "India" would have disintegrated into 30+ independent states.

Who knows, I think that the independence movement was too strong at the point of British withdrawal. Pakistan would have been born either way.

That doesn't mean that he created the video yesterday - as I said I am pretty sure I have seen this video on PDF before, could be dailymotion or some other video sites.

No, he only uses Youtube, I checked.

Who knows, I think that the independence movement was too strong at the point of British withdrawal. Pakistan would have been born either way.

No, he only uses Youtube, I checked.

Dude - I just saw the opening sequence and I knew I had seen it before here. I don't remember the title of the thread or the poster - but it was a troll thread too.

Not a 100% outcome - could have been a bloodbath - or magically things could have fallen into place - it's all assumptions, the fact remains the Brits engineered Pakistan.

That still doesn't mean Pakistan is an artificial state. In order to be artificial, one must not have any land to which to create the state.

What you mean by "troll thread" ?
Try to answer without showing frustration!

A troll thread being that it is filled with trolls that are just posting dumb comments to both get their post count up, and to incite a negative reaction.

A troll thread being that it is filled with trolls that are just posting dumb comments to both get their post count up, and to incite a negative reaction.

So you found my question to you as a "TROLL"?

Dude - I just saw the opening sequence and I knew I had seen it before here. I don't remember the title of the thread or the poster - but it was a troll thread too.

This is not a troll thread.

You can't be right about the date, the video was created a few days ago, and the video was posted yesterday. Check out the guys twitter.

The opening sequence is almost the same with all of his videos, I doubt that you've seen this video before.

So you found my question to you as a "TROLL"?

Yes, yes i did.

That still doesn't mean Pakistan is an artificial state. In order to be artificial, one must not have any land to which to create the state.

Pakistan Army is the glue that's holding Pakistan together -

In his 1977 standard work Nations and States, Hugh Seton-Watson defined a state as a “legal and political organisation with the power to require obedience and loyalty from its citizens.” The word nation proved more difficult to define. Seton-Watson, its most eminent student, conceded that he was “unable to provide a definition which both covers all nations and excludes all communities that are not nations.” He proposed the following definition: “A community of people, whose members are bound together by a sense of solidarity, a common culture, a national consciousness.” This is, as Seton-Watson acknowledged, not a “scientific definition.” He added: “All that I can find to say is that a nation exists when a significant number of people in a community consider themselves to form a nation, or behave as if they formed one. It is not necessary that the whole of the population should so feel, or so behave, and it is not possible to lay down dogmatically a minimum percentage of a population which must be so affected. When a significant group holds this belief, it possesses ‘national consciousness.’”

If you rightly think that Pakistan and it's populace define the true meaning of a nation as per the above mentioned prerogatives? I don't have much to say - it's your call - let's not divert.

This is not a troll thread.

You can't be right about the date, the video was created a few days ago, and the video was posted yesterday. Check out the guys twitter.

The opening sequence is almost the same with all of his videos, I doubt that you've seen this video before.

Yes, yes i did.

I see.
I think that you are too fast to react and showing a much more frustration than understanding others meaning/questions.
I don`t know about others but if India will be super power (Never going to be happen) then you will be the first (Pakistani) person to celebrate with Indians I guess.

True...good that this cancer was eradicated 65 years earlier and we are just reaping the benefits of it....imagine what would have happened as happening to our western neighbour and we too would have been regarded as a terror sponsoring failed state

none of these weapons are designed or developed by India, its assembly of foreign direct imports``but surely you indians like to delude yourselves with them, and none of it is operational```especially the Arihant and BMD system is rather entertaining

but they do share one characteristic---it is joke in its related area

you really want to use this failed Kaveri as an example of india's technological 'advancement' ?```lol, turbofan engine is the crown jewel of manufacuring, advanced physic and science, you think turbofan engine is some sort of stuff that a factor driven primitive industrial level india can play with?

he doesnt have to prove Kaveri is not foreign, because the grand reality is yet again, every important parts of Kaveri are foreign direct imports :no:

lol, dont know if your mig-21 upgrade LCA will be ready bt then, let alone talking about India develops 6th gen````

Do you fart from your mouth always

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom