What's new

Can India be a great power?

technology now does not mean anything

Not only India's, China's technology also far behind than Jap and Germany!

However, China and India are fast-growing society!

Jap and Germany are fast-aging society!

Many more Chinese and Indian students study abroad for technology.

Near future, tech of China and India will catch up tech of Jap and Germany.

:no:

While I don't know your age and education, but you do need some readings on the issue, seriously, for you seem to have lost the grip. :blink: For a while, I thought you were kidding...

While I don't know your age and education, but you do need some readings on the issue, seriously, for you seem to have lost the grip. :blink: For a while, I thought you were kidding...

If you are Briton,

I tell you that no Chinese like Briton! :chilli::devil:

Here is the famous actual picture.....

49cce3b6ce300ee8ab37d9fe9b32a059.jpg

Yes, this is why I said the pic that indian posted is very funny.:lol:

This picture doesn't crack me up at all, it is rather a disgrace to the American lives lost during Iwo Jima. You guys have tasteless humor if you find comedy in such a picture.

:lol:You should take a look at the flag of the pic before you post your commets. I have never felt funny on the original one.:china:

Britain invaded China in 1842 and causing China falling. Also imported drug to China.

Her criminal is more evil than Jap did on China!

No one likes them, to name a few, spaniards, germans, oh, how can I forget french man? do i need to add more?

argue logically....dont go nationalistic in ur posts.... he is right in his views...

Oh mates come on Lets not do China vs Britain.

Well a question very often asked about the distribution of income..
So here we go...

In any developing country, the source of income differs from person to person keeping a few factors in mind, and these are.. Demography, Value and value system, Ethics etc...
Now why these are important?

Demography, value system, ethics are those factors which directly defines the person in any community. Values come from family, demography etc. It is an important factor which actually defines, what matters the most to someone.

Now why all this?

India has so many social problems (religious, regional, castism etc) which is the biggest hurdle in solving any kind issue, be it distribution of income or solving a dispute... One must understand that India is not poor but its people are. And its the ignorant behaviour of the people(not all), that they blame the govt and the system for their own failure.

All the Indian folks here, In India if you ask a beggar that do some work, he won't even care to look at you again. Try it... Had our govt been the sole problem, India would never have seen the heights it has reached today..

My team leader in Lockheed Martins once used to wash 200 cars per day in a showroom at pune. It is just an example and they are not exception, In fact they are actually those people, who have the right to live in this world.

What is not available in India? Every child has right to education, free of cost, + one time meal.... Schools are there but parents are so uneducated that they don't understand the value...

YOU might know the fact, Not a single govt school in India is running at the fullest level.. And we say govt is not doing anything... Are we utilising what govt is giving us??

If you are educated, no one can stop you from having a job, and even if you are not educated, fair enough, at least don't start begging.... This is what makes the difference...

Not everyone can expect IITs, IIMs, etcs but still there are ample of opportunities, only when you realise it, doors are always open for everyone..

Distribution of Income??

What is the definition? What do you expect? That govt should withdraw from ATM and distribute it among the poors? lol!!! Hell No..................... Thats encouraging beggary..

Read fuller employment level in economics, everyone here will understand... Economy can absorb all the labour only if they are competent enough,,, Supply creates its own demand (again a economic theory) not always but ya for a country Like India which has potential market that can absorb the supply with elasticity of demand..

Last edited:
Oh mates come on Lets not do China vs Britain.

Well a question very often asked about the distribution of income..
So here we go...

In any developing country, the source of income differs from person to person keeping a few factors in mind, and these are.. Demography, Value and value system, Ethics etc...
Now why these are important?

Demography, value system, ethics are those factors which directly defines the person in any community. Values come from family, demography etc. It is an important factor which actually defines, what matters the most to someone.

Now why all this?

India has so many social problems (religious, regional, castism etc) which is the biggest hurdle in solving any kind issue, be it distribution of income or solving a dispute... One must understand that India is not poor but its people are. And its the ignorant behaviour of the people(not all), that they blame the govt and the system for their own failure.

All the Indian folks here, In India if you ask a beggar that do some work, he won't even care to look at you again. Try it... Had our govt been the sole problem, India would never have seen the heights it has reached today..

My team leader in Lockheed Martins once used to wash 200 cars per day in a showroom at pune. It is just an example and they are not exception, In fact they are actually those people, who have the right to live in this world.

What is not available in India? Every child has right to education, free of cost, + one time meal.... Schools are there but parents are so uneducated that they don't understand the value...

YOU might know the fact, Not a single govt school in India is running at the fullest level.. And we say govt is not doing anything... Are we utilising what govt is giving us??

If you are educated, no one can stop you from having a job, and even if you are not educated, fair enough, at least don't start begging.... This is what makes the difference...

Not everyone can expect IITs, IIMs, etcs but still there are ample of opportunities, only when you realise it, doors are always open for everyone..

Distribution of Income??

What is the definition? What do you expect? That govt should withdraw from ATM and distribute it among the poors? lol!!! Hell No..................... Thats encouraging beggary..

Read fuller employment level in economics, everyone here will understand... Economy can absorb all the labour only if they are competent enough,,, Supply creates its own demand (again a economic theory) not always but ya for a country Like India which has potential market that can absorb the supply with elasticity of demand..

Rubbish. Who cares what you martin luthur king's team leader has been doing? There ain't that many opportunities, and the trend will only be there will be much less.

Distribution of income? That's a topic with regard to tax. There is probably only re-distribution of income, which, since all institutions in the world are money losing machines, re-distribution is needed to keep them running. Basically any institution is required to "take back" what is rightful your wealth. Ever wonder why in any country majority of people have to work hard generation after generations just to feed their month? not at all wealth accumulation? Nah, your wealth needs to be taken back to keep the institution machine running, through economic maneuverus, basically, keep little inflation, print moey to dilute your wealth, and thus the end result is your wealth is taken back. All institutions have to do this.

What the hell are you proposing???

That keep all thes social issues, Keep your population uneducated, Let them be the unskilled labor force... and keep your so called rotatary process and country will develop.... Lol!!! I am seriously interested in your profession Sir!! No offence... But can't just stop laughing..

You rubbished everything I said..

First of all you are a Chinese and our Politics and general population differs by a lot.. So please stop your half cooked and half booked theories.

Who cares? Well in India we care.. No one is asking you to care..

Thanks,,

My last post to you but would love to know your profession..

^^^^
Dude why are you talking to yourself.

Anyways thought you might be feeling alone so dropped in for some company...

Now carry on

PS: Use the edit feature if you want to add to existing post...

Back
Top Bottom