What's new

Can India afford to run INS Vikramaditya, asks Pakistani Newspaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool story... yet ur unable to develop a subsonic LRCM... :lol:

Also piggybacking on russias back (as per neutral experts in the field)... even shaurya ana K-15 ... 700KM ranged ballistic missile was built with much help from russia .. (your own links reported tht.. :lol:)..

As for space stuff.. no doubt ur ahead of us... ;)
Cool story... yet ur unable to develop a subsonic LRCM... :lol:

Also piggybacking on russias back (as per neutral experts in the field)... even shaurya ana K-15 ... 700KM ranged ballistic missile was built with much help from russia .. (your own links reported tht.. :lol:)..

As for space stuff.. no doubt ur ahead of us... ;)

A more amazing this is to see our neighbours (who are yet unable to develop a turbofan engine) developing a LRCM ...

piggy backing on Russian help?Oh please...What analysts?
If India who can develop space launchers need russian help,what magnitude of help would you guys need??

We develop our own Navigation systems,propellents,composites and alloys,SoCs etc....

Now show me a Pakistani developed RLG ???

Russian help on Shaurya??? Same old claims....

And Shaurya just a BM with 700 km range???

OMG guys this guy knows more about Shaurya than DRO chief himself (who called it a shape trajectory system)

@kurup @Abingdonboy @karan21 @nair
We have got a genius here...Who thinks a 700 km range BM can have apogee as low as 50 km & speed as low as mach 6......

The Nation’s editorial, titled ‘More to defence than arms’, said India should “have been thinking about whether the billion people of India, the vast majority living in crushing poverty, can afford such a grandiose project”.

“However, instead of festooning itself with the trappings of a ‘great power’, it would be better if they devoted themselves to lifting their benighted masses of poverty.”
Why are the Pakistanis especially their media so utterly paranoid and concerned about India's 'abject poverty', lack of sh!t houses, etc?

Does this feather-brain know how much Pakistan is spending on its world's fastest growing but useless nuclear weapons program? Is Pakistan a super power with enormous wealth, zero poverty, 100% education and health, and with sh!t houses available to its entire population to support such an enterprise?

Nope! In the words of the author, (but with a twist), Pakistan needs to first concentrate on these issues instead of festooning itself with the trappings of a ‘great nuclear power’. It would be better if they devoted themselves to lifting their benighted masses out of poverty.

mockery-035.gif

lol who is talking about 'piggybacking' on others efforts'....A country who needs foreign help to develop a satellite weighing more than 100 kgs

Grapes_Wallpaper_f9q0t.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can India afford to run INS Vikramaditya, asks Pak daily | idrw.org

Last edited:
No, in fact these assets are worth a about the Pakistani annual military budget. Viky+IAC-1+INS Akula is about $6 BN USD. I think I saw somewhere that the PN's annual capital acquisitions budget was like $500 MN USD only.

Yup i remember that and i think it includes salary as well? Pathetic. No shame. How can you even put a question like that to Indian Navy? Vikramaditya alone exceeds their entire budget by atleast 3 times.

This is blatant jealousy as we didn't see the Pakistani media questioning whether the IAF could afford to operate their fleets of FGFAs or C-17s or MKIs all of which cost more (in total) than the Viky.

Can India afford to run INS Vikramaditya, asks Pakistani Newspaper

Now is that a serious question?
If it is; then I have serious answer to it.

We'll go to the IMF to get a loan to do so.

I wonder who wrote that up; Shireen Mazari?

Who is he?

This is blatant jealousy as we didn't see the Pakistani media questioning whether the IAF could afford to operate their fleets of FGFAs or C-17s or MKIs all of which cost more (in total) than the Viky.

Ha the jealousy in exploding through the roof. See what they had to say about India's mars mission. The Awam of pakistan has lost all hope as they too know only so much could be done with $500m :agree: Only thing they can do is bark.

our navy is getting scarier :fie:

it was already scary, ask our sailors who have seen your sailors on a ship, they scream like a kid watching a horror movie 
Ha the jealousy in exploding through the roof. See what they had to say about India's mars mission. The Awam of pakistan has lost all hope as they too know only so much could be done with $500m :agree: Only thing they can do is bark.

how about comparing yourself with Ethiopia, will boost your morale further, but dont compare the looks or physique they will still beat you hands down

Stupid question! :D if we could afford to run 2 aircraft careers in 1970s. We can definitely afford one now!

how about comparing yourself with Ethiopia, will boost your morale further, but dont compare the looks or physique they will still beat you hands down

oops..Did i hit a nerve there? How is whatever you said even remotely connected to the thread? Why don't you head over to ebay to find a good second hand toy for your navy? Please beg there too. Its not uncommon to find pakistanis begging. IMF loves pakistan :enjoy:

@Topic

Can India afford ? India has been operating an aircraft carrier since 1961 dumbos.

Hence proved ' not all media people are intelligent'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom