What's new

Can India afford to run INS Vikramaditya, asks Pakistani Newspaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same topi drama group... bank defaulters,involved in recent scandals like takin money from you know who...,money laundering and threatening govt officials... etc..

No wonder their anchors bark against the Pak state and armed forces...

now i remeber !!! The same group who has been accused of having connections with RAW and has been challenged in supreme court for that !! Mir Shakil and Mir Hamid , nothing more needs to be said now :laugh:

Last I remember the Pakistani PM in the presence of then COAS asked India to withdraw from Siyachin as manitianing soldiers over there was and may be is a costly affair for Nation Pakistan :woot:

So instead of talking about that the editorial is focused on India :woot:

I think this is a watershed article. WHere this comes from is a new place. What this shows is the extant to which the idea that India is not an existential threat has become mainstream. Previously the tone would be ' we don't care if India is poor or rich, as long as they have a carrier it is a big threat'. This one is like 'oh great, you got some carrier, why don't you look at your poor people first'. Basically like some grand standing than as a threat. I don't think the sense of security is a bad thing per se.

can some pakistani or indian member post latest video link about pakistani press and there annylyses about indian navies latest and future aquisitions specialli conserning Vikrmaditya...thanks in advance

Never knew this InN purchase will make so many adversaries nervous even before docking at our ports.

Seems Pakistani papers are taking chinese trolls guidence in PDF :lol:

That also makes me wonder if some Pakistani news paper editor or journalists are also members of PDF and they take PDF seriously!!

You have been posting the same nonsense since weeks.... go develop a TMN before critising a SBM..... with in flight guidence n manuverability....:lol:

You have been posting the same nonsense since weeks.... go develop a TMN before critising a SBM..... with in flight guidence n manuverability....:lol:

Wah what about developing 200 kT Thermonuclear warheads? And an advance Shaped trajectory Shaurya system??

Go boast about your short range missile somewhere else,we make rockets weighing 100 s of tonnes.....

Wah what about developing 200 kT Thermonuclear warheads? And an advance Shaped trajectory Shaurya system??

Go boast about your short range missile somewhere else,we make rockets weighing 100 s of tonnes.....

Cool story... yet ur unable to develop a subsonic LRCM... :lol:

Also piggybacking on russias back (as per neutral experts in the field)... even shaurya ana K-15 ... 700KM ranged ballistic missile was built with much help from russia .. (your own links reported tht.. :lol:)..

As for space stuff.. no doubt ur ahead of us... ;)

Cool story... yet ur unable to develop a subsonic LRCM... :lol:

Also piggybacking on russias back (as per neutral experts in the field)... even shaurya ana K-15 ... 700KM ranged ballistic missile was built with much help from russia .. (your own links reported tht.. :lol:)..

As for space stuff.. no doubt ur ahead of us... ;)
you calling that piggybacking what happens when China gives nuclear reactors to Pakistan...hypocrisy ki hadd hoti hai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom