What's new

CAN ANYONE TRANSLATE THIS ???

more addition
COURTESY:mylegend
DF I

Rafale Air-combat capability is way exceed J-11B and J-10A

Based on the analysis, Rafale that being purchased by the Indian Air Force focused on long distance air strike, As regard to the air combat capability, Su30mk1 that have high maneuverability already fulfill the need. As a Strike Fighter, Rafale's maneuverability is outstanding. It has some characteristic of 4th generation Strike fighter(i think the magazine is using Western Standard). In air combat mode, when only mounting 6 Mica air to air missile, Rafale can conditionally into burst mode of 1.4 mach flight speed, of course in reality, this does not serve much value in real combat. However, it serve as example of certain maneuverability capability, The plane has thrust to weight ratio of 1.10, exceeding 1. This(figure) is great compare to crowd of many 3rd generation Strike Fighter+(too blur skip one word) is also a standardize 3rd generation Strike Fighter.

The excellent Radar and electronics system is the main reason for Indian Air Force to choose Rafale. According to the bidding plan rule, all bidding Strike Fighter must use AESA radar. In this respect, Rafale's AESA radar research plan is far more mature than the Mig35. It(AESA) should be able to mass produce and inducted in the army. The main improvement is in the precise accurate air strike capability, so the resolution(? a word i do not know how to translate) will be lower to 1 meter.As of Air combat capability, it can track 40 target at the same time and fire 8 MICA missile simultaneously to strike 8 target

Hmm ,nice sermon but the irony is u really dont know about the capabilty of rafale & also about it's future capabilty which it is
going to have ,if u had known u wouldnt have said all those4th or 4.5 gen fighters which u are going to have.:drag:
Well regarding J20 ,ofcourse stealth advantage is there ,but plz dont forget u are not going to be the only one to have stealth fighters .:whistle:
No I don't, but you act like India has Rafale already when the deal could not even be finalized due to political bickering. On the other hand, we have no such troubles with J-10B, J-15, J-16 and J-20. By the same logic, you don't know our future capability either. The difference between us is that we have those planes flying as we speak, because we manufacture them.

No I don't, but you act like India has Rafale already when the deal could not even be finalized due to political bickering.
blah.....
Did CPC feed this propanganda into ur brains .:drag:
On the other hand, we have no such troubles with J-10B, J-15, J-16 and J-20.
Is that so????:whistle:
J10b : well ask ur friend Chinese Tiger he would tell u about J10b aesa radar status :lol: & BTW can u tell me about it's induction
in PLAAF
J15 : same thing here also

J16: too premature to even predict or discuss

& J20: Huh???
U should be knowing better than me about it's WS 15 engine status;)

By the same logic, you don't know our future capability either.
it has nothing to with logic its about facts .But whatever may be ur future capabilty of all ur 4th /4.5 gen fighter but it wont be comaparable to rafale's future capailty ,Thats why i said this ,got it & now beat it :wave:

The difference between us is that we have those planes flying as we speak, because we manufacture them.
LLLOLLLZZ
yes ur right because u manufacture them
& that is our biggest advantage
smiley-laughing024.gif

Back
Top Bottom