What's new

Can Afghanistan become a future state of Pakistan?

On paper it's a good idea however most Afghans (not all) HATE Pakistan even those who have acquired Pakistani nationality. It would cause more destabilisation as those who HATE Pakistan would be ripe pickings by the enemies of Pakistan. You should meet with Afghans with Pakistani passports in the UK. You will come to know.
Besides money does not buy love nor loyalty. If you do not know that then i cannot help you.

What a gutter comment :lol: turns out i am a Gill Jutt sikh not hindu and who ever thinks the rule of 1000 years is either madarsa educated or a punjabi taliban himself.

But Sikhs from their capital lahore and several indian dynasties ruled present day pakistan that is a fact.

To be honest, it was pretty much cuz of Sikhs Pakistan got almost entire KPK and FATA and part of Balochistan, which used to be part of Afghanistan. Once Sikhs were defeated, British replaced them after that British were replaced by Pakistan. That is the reason, Afghans till today have a territorial dispute with Pakistan. Had Sikh empire not captured territories in the west, today Pakistan would only have been a thin strip constituting Punjab and Sindh. Pakistan technically inherited these territories from British, who inherited them from Sikhs. Ranjit Singh was a great ruler and is indeed considered a hero by many in Pakistan.

However the rule of muslim dynasties over subcontinent for 1000 years can’t be denied. It has contributed in terms of folklore, culture, music, arts, language, food, politics…impact of muslim rule is everywhere in subcontinent. Infact the court/official language during Ranjit Singh’s era was Persian, same was the case throughout Mughal Empire and other muslim dynasties.

No, because if we look into Afghanistan, there is nothing so special for Pakistan and other thing is Afghanistan and Pakistan has brotherhood relationship so don't think about it..

To be honest, it was pretty much cuz of Sikhs Pakistan got almost entire KPK and FATA and part of Balochistan, which used to be part of Afghanistan. Once Sikhs were defeated, British replaced them after that British were replaced by Pakistan. That is the reason, Afghans till today have a territorial dispute with Pakistan. Had Sikh empire not captured territories in the west, today Pakistan would only have been a thin strip constituting Punjab and Sindh. Pakistan technically inherited these territories from British, who inherited them from Sikhs. Ranjit Singh was a great ruler and is indeed considered a hero by many in Pakistan.

However the rule of muslim dynasties over subcontinent for 1000 years can’t be denied. It has contributed in terms of folklore, culture, music, arts, language, food, politics…impact of muslim rule is everywhere in subcontinent. Infact the court/official language during Ranjit Singh’s era was Persian, same was the case throughout Mughal Empire and other muslim dynasties.
Sure it is because of military conquest of sikhs which annexed those terretories and also Kashmir as it was annexed by sikhs,Dogras and other Pahari Rajas were just tributary rulers of sikhs,it was because of those victories 1800 -1849 otherwise Afghan border would be at wagha border.

Secondly its true that persian was the court language of Sikhs and Mughals as well but it has nothing to do with Islam.Persian culture,civilization and language precedes Islam and every persian takes pride in it.

As for my reference of 1000 rule it was about present day india not sindh and NWFP or Punjab.

SUCH A STUPID THREAD.Now them indians are here aswell.wow common values.dont mean shit.you tell me almost 80% of pakistan is saudi fandom.if pakistan would ever be trouble would they go against saudia as strongly as the afghanis have gone against as?i dont think so.hence lame thread

why were you friends with the taliban?i mean why'd you hide them?we cant take a fall for your stupidness.secondly do you remember russian invasion?we helped you out.we helped you defeat them and we even took a huge chunk of your population as our own.do you remember any one that?
anything?

i remember a state by the name of afghanistan that oppossed us even in the start.why did you guys oppose us in UN in 1947?what wrong had we done to you back then?you always sided with them indians

what makes u think so ???

they are still arming the taliban factions

i remember a state by the name of afghanistan that oppossed us even in the start.why did you guys oppose us in UN in 1947?what wrong had we done to you back then?you always sided with them indians

the view of afghanistan's king was that all pusthuns and land occupied by them belong to afghanistan
a history refresher for you - Ranjit Singh beat the Afghans in the 1800s to get Peshwar for good. Otherwise it will be a part of Afghanistan

the view of afghanistan's king was that all pusthuns and land occupied by them belong to afghanistan
a history refresher for you - Ranjit Singh beat the Afghans in the 1800s to get Peshwar for good. Otherwise it will be a part of Afghanistan

wow a h

yeah right our own people died cux of taliban and we arm taliban.peshawar attack.so much logic.army found indian made weapons in numerous attakcs around the yuears.lying endian.only knows how to lie.cant hurt me so play dirty

first of your statistics about the immigration from afghanistan appear to be made up
Even if people on both side show a desire of merging
afghanistan is going to be an incredible burden on the other provinces
only afghanistan will gain from this merger as in they will have sea access and access to the fertile plains of punjab which has been the breadbasket for the entire country, afghanistan comprises of mostly deserts and highland not an ideal place to grow food and sustain a large population
even when we open our borders we see tremendous rise in crime activities imagine what would happen if there is no longer a border

There were at-least 4 American aircraft carriers on stand by just outside the coast of Karachi with enough air power to neutralize Pakistan's Air force within 1 hour, while India waiting in the east . . .
they threatened you with war, you should have remained neutral that was the best in interest of pakistani nation, 99 percent pakistani were against the army decision to join US. had there a civilian setup thing would have been different i believe.but Musharraf was a dictator, a dictator can't absorb that much pressure, he fall flat. he availed this opportunity to become more acceptable to the world as a legitimate first man. other big reason were economic, free money, uplifting sanctions and military aid. did i miss something?
i don't see anything qualify you to be thanked or not to be hated or that you not back stabbed us.

why were you friends with the taliban?i mean why'd you hide them?we cant take a fall for your stupidness.secondly do you remember russian invasion?we helped you out.we helped you defeat them and we even took a huge chunk of your population as our own.do you remember any one that?
anything?
why were we friend with taliban! you are stupid, hide who? you have absorbed too much of the west propaganda, you are at loop repeating their narrative. again it's our problem not a bit of yours, do you understand this or not? pakistan or india or iran or any other state is not responsible for what talib do in kabul. at worst you should have cut ties with us. that's all. pakistan would have never fallen for our stupidity, it allied with US for economic reason, undermined it's own national interest and now struggling with the holy ghost of koh-e-suleman. your favor in past weight none after you allied american invading kabul.

Surprise surprise now u sound like supporting Taliban when afghan shows how much they hate Taliban when actually they are the one who are fighting rest specially farsi speaking are supporting americans either they are out or in gov... Pakistan is always behind majority of Afghan either supporting them their or kept in Pak over 7 million Afghan are in Pak..
And its painful when a afghan talk about paying back i guess its ok maybe for u guys to be used by Pakistani enemy ..
Just one last thing that u r still Afghan cuz of Pakistan support other wise u would have been one of russian state just like chechniya.. Dont be thankful we need nothing but thankful for those who gave their lives for u.

you guys can't have the best of the both worlds, either chill with us or curse us. rests about farsi speaking community are irrelevant. you guys should also thanks us for the imminence sacrifices we made to stop the russian aggression. we last everything which fits into two generations. if it was not for our tough resistance you guys would have worshiped the red tanks the moment they cross the attock bridge.

if it was not for our tough resistance you guys would have worshiped the red tanks the moment they cross the attock bridge.

Bro, currently its rather 'we' crossing attock bridge & saving you from utter madness on the name of religion....dawn of reality! Now just Imagine, the life, if their is not a stand beyond that bridge!!

they threatened you with war, you should have remained neutral that was the best in interest of pakistani nation, 99 percent pakistani were against the army decision to join US. had there a civilian setup thing would have been different i believe.but Musharraf was a dictator, a dictator can't absorb that much pressure, he fall flat. he availed this opportunity to become more acceptable to the world as a legitimate first man. other big reason were economic, free money, uplifting sanctions and military aid. did i miss something?
i don't see anything qualify you to be thanked or not to be hated or that you not back stabbed us.

They threatened War to the coward, munafaq leader! Amrka never fears the third rate faurj. By Allah! By Allah! By Allah! Amrka fears the MUSLAMAN of Pakistan. They would NEVER have attacked us! This Ghair Musharaf was selling Musliman for $1m to the Amrka. This ghair Musharaf back-stabbed in Kargil after it got too hot for him and ran like a little poodle to gnral Zinni.

I have much respect for people of Khurasaan and the hadith of nabi as'salaathu was'salaam speaks of this. I do not like nationalists from my country and from Afghanistan. Love Allah and his nabi as'salaathu was'salaam only!

why were we friend with taliban! you are stupid, hide who? you have absorbed too much of the west propaganda, you are at loop repeating their narrative. again it's our problem not a bit of yours, do you understand this or not? pakistan or india or iran or any other state is not responsible for what talib do in kabul. at worst you should have cut ties with us. that's all. pakistan would have never fallen for our stupidity, it allied with US for economic reason, undermined it's own national interest and now struggling with the holy ghost of koh-e-suleman. your favor in past weight none after you allied american invading kabul.

you guys can't have the best of the both worlds, either chill with us or curse us. rests about farsi speaking community are irrelevant. you guys should also thanks us for the imminence sacrifices we made to stop the russian aggression. we last everything which fits into two generations. if it was not for our tough resistance you guys would have worshiped the red tanks the moment they cross the attock bridge.

I wish it was actual Afghan by itself we see how u guys react after USSR lost ..Pakistan never interfere ever till ur un-natural love for india..
If it was someother nation we cud have kick them out long ago... its enough thanks from past 30 years..
There is still alots of love comming for talib from Pak just cuz they represent true afghan soul..

Pakistan is already doing a lot for Afghanistan. A large chunk of Afghan population has been living in Pakistan for last 30 decades. Why simply Afghanistan become Pakistan state?

Almost whole of the population of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) descended from Afghanistan, which are now Pakistanis. Afghan(pashtu speaking) population in Pakistan + Afghan refugees + illegal immigrants comprises of approx 60 million afghans in Pakistan. KPK is dominated by pashtuns of Afghanistan than Pathans. Pashto is official language of KPK and Afghanistan. Afghanistan main language Pashto and Persian are more spoken in Pakistan than in Afghanistan itself. Afghanistan population is approx 32 million, which majorly speak Pashto and Farsi

Province Pashtuns
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 26 million[citation needed]
Federally Administered Tribal Areas 5.5 million[citation needed]
Sindh 10 million[25]
Balochistan 5.5 million[citation needed]
Punjab 9 million[citation needed]
Azad Kashmir 350,000[citation needed]
Islamabad Capital Territory 450,000[citation needed]
Pakistan 57.7[2][24]

Source: Pashtun diaspora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is a lot common between Pakistan and Afghanistan. Following should be the grounds:
  • Both Afgan and Pak are Sunni majority
  • Both countries are Islamic Republic
  • Their main language Pashtu is one of the official language of Pakistan and widely spoken.
  • Afghanistan (population 32 million) shares border with Pakistan state Khyber Pakhtukhwa (KPK); population 28 million, whose major language is Pashtu. KPK is the state, where majority of Afghans are settled, also because of them KPK is Pak's extreme terror hit state.
  • Hence no religious conflict, no language conflict, no border issues. Afghanistan won't face any oppression being a state of Pakistan.
  • Pakistan is involved in each and every affair of Afghanistan; whether religious, education, infrastructure building or any sort of issues. Same is not the case of any country of the world.
  • Large chunk of Afghans who have become Pakistani citizen, having religious and cultural affinity settled in KPK; getting all the basic amenities in Pak, which they are deprived of in Afghanistan. The same is also true for refugees
  • Also there is neither any Muslim country present, which shares very deep cultural and religious ties as Pakistan do
  • Afghans will prosper more with Pakistan. Otherwise they will end up victim of terrorism.
What Pakistan can get from Afghanistan?

Significant mineral heritage with over 1,400 mineral occurrences recorded to date, including gold, copper, lithium, uranium, iron ore, cobalt, natural gas and oil.Afghanistan's resources could make it one of the richest mining regions in the world

There are more possibilities and opportunities with the following realignment

1) Merge Baluchistan, FATA, KPK and GB with Afghanistan (Afghanistan gets its sea coast too)

2) Sindh, Punjab and Kashmir to form the new Pakistan

Unity is the call of the day. Muslims are facing the greatest power vacuum in the history. Plucked one by one the regions are being thrown into abyss. Chaos rules the day unless people actively pursue unity and rights of their fellow being nothing will remain. Selfish decisions of last century when freedom and peace could have been achieved muslims back stabbed each other. What you postulate is viable but is it achievable?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom