What's new

Cameron's inflammatory comments against Pakistan: I meant Pakistanis are terrorists..

cameron.jpg

I guess he couldnt find one to take care of his need, thus he went on to spew his f!lth for the whole world to see.

Pakistan slams kayanis remarks
Pakistan reject kasab as a proof
Pakistan reject davil hedley and links of ISI with Taliban
Pakistan reject all proof against Mumbai terror plotters

Whats that ?????
well thats truth and now whole world know about it

Thats the truth you are trying to sell, and apparently all the prostitutes are lining for the sake of $$$$

I think its not the fault of UK PM as he was already briefed not to upset bhartis by mentioning atrocities of Indian terrorist army in occupied Kashmir and also do not mention Indian poverty.

So what else left for him to speak other than giving few anti-Pakistan statements to appease oldies in Indian establishment and millions of ignorant across the country

No leader goes to another country and talks about poverty in that country.
As far as kashmir is concerned the world realizes that it is an intenal issue .

Thats the truth you are trying to sell, and apparently all the prostitutes are lining for the sake of $$$$

Well now India have nothing to do ... cause truth come infront of every one. And Pakistan dnt want to accept that ....

But now it doesnt matter cause all this destroy image of Pakistan in world very badly.......

Just tell me one thing why every terrorist link end with Pakistani connection
???? any answer ???? :tdown:

Ice_man dear, i would beg to differ here. The government has come out with a strong stance. Foreign Office has come up with strong crioticism of the statement while Wajid Shams-ul-Hasan's remarks are worth reading. It was only after this criticism that Cameroon had to do a little explanation that he was not reffering to the Pakistani government or institutions.

GUNNER DEAR, i would say a statement like Erodogan of turkey should be taken! where he said either the ISRAELI's say sorry or they admit they made a mistake!!

Fine pakistan is not turkey...agreed atleast call the British High Commissioner to the presidency make him wait and "RECORD" your portest!

my friend the allegations that CAMEROON has levelled against us are GRAVE and us thinking "oye choti sii baat hai he want business from india let him say" is not the way you let them get away trust me next time they will come back with stronger statements!

GUNNER DEAR, i would say a statement like Erodogan of turkey should be taken! where he said either the ISRAELI's say sorry or they admit they made a mistake!!

Fine pakistan is not turkey...agreed atleast call the British High Commissioner to the presidency make him wait and "RECORD" your portest!

my friend the allegations that CAMEROON has levelled against us are GRAVE and us thinking "oye choti sii baat hai he want business from india let him say" is not the way you let them get away trust me next time they will come back with stronger statements!

Oye if any country want business from Indian so they can say any thing against Pakistan ????? your statement show that ??

Can any country say that words against India if they want business with Pakistan ????? I think both things are same

Right or Wrong ???

zrdari must cancel his visit

well he cant.....................Britain is a leading member of "Friends of Damocratic Pakistan" group. ..............and helps Pakistan financially..................

Well now India have nothing to do ... cause truth come infront of every one. And Pakistan dnt want to accept that ....

But now it doesnt matter cause all this destroy image of Pakistan in world very badly.......

Just tell me one thing why every terrorist link end with Pakistani connection
???? any answer ???? :tdown:

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

That is what your gibberish sounded like. And just cause u can color it red, and bark it out loudly dont make a lie a fact. So rather then acting like a smart one tell me how many a times Pakistanis have been found guilty of attacks around the world. On the contrary why is it so that when ever a puppy goes to india, he starts to bark anti Pakistani cr@p so loudly, and suddenly as soon as they are out of there, there is always an explanation and we didnt mean what it looked like statement.

The fact is that it was not that bigot speaking, it was the 700 mil dollars deal that was talking there. So dont try to ride that high horse of yours in excitement. If Pakistan was culprit of what we are being blamed for, why in the world nato would still use us as a route for the transportation of their goods when we are getting so many of theirs killed.

How about you learn some manners when addressing someone. Secondly, before you come here and mount your high horse, how about you consider India's role in both Afghanistan and in Pakistan, especially India's clandestine role within Baluchistan.

Many thanks.

well he cant.....................Britain is a leading member of "Friends of Damocratic Pakistan" group. ..............and helps Pakistan financially..................

And Pakistan helps GCHQ, M16 and SOCA. Ergo, its they "Britain" who have more to loose in the longer run, besides the bulk of FDI and assistance comes from the USA.

How about you learn some manners when addressing someone. Secondly, before you come here and mount your high horse, how about you consider India's role in both Afghanistan and in Pakistan, especially India's clandestine role within Baluchistan.

Many thanks.

Please answer whole question ....
I dnt want to use abuse language just pick that world from post which i quoted....

Many thanks

We cannot compare the Turkish incident to this. Nine Turkish nationals were shot dead by IDF. In any case, Israel did none of those, but Turkey did build up diplomatic pressure and Israel had to set up inquiry.

I think the response from Pakistan was very appropriate and quite diplomatic. The British realized that and Cameroon had to give an explanation. Even British MPs have slammed Cameroon's statement.

It matters more what the state thinks/does, less (or pretty much not at all) what the public thinks. Sure, Indians might be happy that many westerners believe their side of the story, but nothing will happen if the western states do nothing.

Think about it.. 10 years back, would a head of state make such a statement against Pakistan?? The process of states doing something generally begins with heads of state making public statements.. May be nothing will come out of it.. But then nothings been coming out of Pakistan's efforts in Kashmir since last 20 years.. Still Pakistan doesnt give up its efforts to pressurize India via the separatist movement in Kahsmir. Similarly India continues its efforts to pressurize Pakistan internationally.. As they say in North America .. Game on...

I don't buy that, even we understand that there is an issue in Pakistan but the British PM clearly was more interested in showing us the middle finger than trying to solve a problem.

He clearly wanted to please the Indians at the expense of Pakistanis.

He clearly wanted to please the Indians

^^^This is the main problem

Pakistanis are exaggerating his comments. Have you watched his interview to NDTV? Please do so, that will help...There was nothing categorically wrong he said.

Firstly he was answering to the questions asked. He is not Indian or Pakistani politicians those who can make faces like Iron cats with no comments on lips.

He literally refused to comments to ISI links with Terrorists when referred to wikileaks. He rather said that Pakistan has also suffered from global terrorism. which is totally against Indian view cause we think Pakistan is facing its own home grown mess where as India or world is facing something which is of from foreign origin.

Back
Top Bottom