What's new

Cameron's inflammatory comments against Pakistan: I meant Pakistanis are terrorists..

Please answer whole question ....
I dnt want to use abuse language just pick that world from post which i quoted....

Many thanks

Well first of all you were not being talked to when you picked that one word from his post and misbehaved. And secondly, try to make some sense with your questions to expect an answer.

Secondly, before you come here and mount your high horse, how about you consider India's role in both Afghanistan and in Pakistan, especially India's clandestine role within Baluchistan.

Many thanks.

Pakistan blaming India or India blaming pakistan is understood so I understand why you are trying to blame India in any involvement in pakistan.but

tell me how many times Pakistan has been linked and how many times india has been linked for any terrorist activity on a soil outside its territory by a thrid country .

Well now India have nothing to do ... cause truth come infront of every one. And Pakistan dnt want to accept that ....

But now it doesnt matter cause all this destroy image of Pakistan in world very badly.......

Just tell me one thing why every terrorist link end with Pakistani connection
???? any answer ???? :tdown:

well u guys can bark all you want but it's not gonna get anything from us .We have undergone so much criticism we've built up some thick skin these days it hardly influences or pressures us at all .Pakistan is more secure than to need some sort of validation from a decaying power like some other countries .:lol:

Please answer whole question ....
I dnt want to use abuse language just pick that world from post which i quoted....

Many thanks

Word of caution. Don't bother using abusive language, remember you are in PDF (Not BRF) you are a guest here and start acting like it.

Answer the whole question, to what? the nonsense you have posted in

h so Pakistan arrest lots of their nationalist include their military person after NY bomb blast just for fun ...... right ????
:disagree:

Oye if any country want business from Indian so they can say any thing against Pakistan ????? your statement show that ??
:confused:

Well now India have nothing to do ... cause truth come infront of every one. And Pakistan dnt want to accept that ....

But now it doesnt matter cause all this destroy image of Pakistan in world very badly.......

Just tell me one thing why every terrorist link end with Pakistani connection ???? any answer ????

Read my post in http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...tions-us-policies-pakistan-4.html#post1030743

Regards

Sorry m forgate to post my whole statement .... Pakistan do that in USA pressure cause they are paying their bills ... otherwise we all know
For your Information....US is not doing any favour by paying us little $$$.....If we didn't enter this war we would have saved 34 billion dollars....And a stable economy....Pakistan did more than enough for the world which cannot be seen by Indian glasses....Its time the world do for Pakistan....

Till now m not used any type of abuse language and showing truth with proof is flaming here so i have no problem

Thanks and Regards

sorry just coz you indians say something is the truth doesn't mean it is esp when it comes to something relating to pakistan and btw you still not provided any proof :lol:

Pakistan blaming India or India blaming pakistan is understood so I understand why you are trying to blame India in any involvement in pakistan.but

tell me how many times Pakistan has been linked and how many times india has been linked for any terrorist activity on a soil outside its territory by a thrid country .

Come on, the answer to that is simple! An ends to a means. We all know why Pakistan is blamed, it has more to do with the grand scheme of things that the facts on the ground.

Otherwise don't you think with such "alleged" overwhelming evidence the International Community could apply UN sanctions, trade embargo and even consider military action against us? It's and ends to a means my friend.

I just finished reading a thread in BBC regarding Mr Camerons visit to India and i can say that the Britishers are pissed off .Most of them feel India is and will suck all British jobs.They also have a wrong idea that Britain "aids" Indias nuclear and space programs.

Furthermore i hope we are carefull while dealing with Uk this time.We all know what they did to us in the past.India and Pakistan are two separate countries today because of them.Also we Indians must not forget that Pakistan is our neigbour and not UK.

Come on, the answer to that is simple! An ends to a means. We all know why Pakistan is blamed, it has more to do with the grand scheme of things that the facts on the ground.

Otherwise don't you think with such "alleged" overwhelming evidence the International Community could apply UN sanctions, trade embargo and even consider military action against us? It's and ends to a means my friend.

alright..for a moment let me agree with you ...now being on the same platform, doesnt your allegation on Indian envolvement seem senseless ?? think about it.

I just finished reading a thread in BBC regarding Mr Camerons visit to India and i can say that the Britishers are pissed off .Most of them feel India is and will suck all British jobs.They also have a wrong idea that Britain "aids" Indias nuclear and space programs.

Furthermore i hope we are carefull while dealing with Uk this time.We all know what they did to us in the past.India and Pakistan are two separate countries today because of them.Also we Indians must not forget that Pakistan is our neigbour and not UK.

not not because of them!!! time you admit that we are seperate because we wanted to be!

and what Cameroon did was to please the indians in making business...however, they don't have the style the USA has!! there marketing is pathetic like in this case!

Well we are here talking about statement of PM of UK

ok tell me if m post source thats not from India so u believe that ???
Or again start to call that west propaganda ?????:lol:

doesn't matter if he was the UK PM maybe you forgot the part where was in india to do business :lol:

Woundring what that cho*iya said about kashmir which is conflict caused by britian.... I guess noting since he as all other thinking about money and would have sold his mom to get contracts

Another very interesting comment

There is nothing wrong or objectionable about what Mr Cameron stated; the Paksitanis delude themselves and try to pass the delusion to the rest of the world by stating that the 'problem' of terrorism started in the west.

The mujahideen definitely helped the West by fighting the Soviet invasion, but after the withdrawal of the Soviets, these same mujahideen, many of whom are now considered to be part of Al Qaeda and/or the Taliban were supported and nurtured by Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. It was Pakistani support for these mujahideen and Pakistani created madrassas that have caused most of the problems since 1991.

It's one of the worst kept secrets in the world that the ISI, along with the Pakistani military that provided the logistical, and material support along with monetary from Saudi Arabia for the Taliban as they attempted to expand their Wahabbi inspired rule over all of Afghanistan. It's no surprise that the only countries to give official recognition to the Taliban ruled Afghanistan was Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE.

The Pakistanis are playing a double game, of course, everyone plays a double game, maybe the Pakistanis are just bad at it that they keep getting caught and can only offer pitiful excuses for their behaviour.

Rex
New York, NY
July 29th, 2010
8:09 pm

alright..for a moment let me agree with you ...now being on the same platform, doesnt your allegation on Indian envolvement seem senseless ?? think about it.

Well like i said, the grander scheme of things? Do you really think all is transparent? These battle lines were drawn well before 2001, in the case of India, do you think it is in her strategic benefit to not have assets within Pakistan?

Likewise do you think Pakistan will not take measures to ensure it's influence in Afghanistan? The cards have been dealt and the stake holders assigned.

Lets see how this game plays out.

Well like i said, the grander scheme of things? Do you really think all is transparent? These battle lines were drawn well before 2001, in the case of India, do you think it is in her strategic benefit to not have assets within Pakistan?

Likewise do you think Pakistan will not take measures to ensure it's influence in Afghanistan? The cards have been dealt and the stake holders assigned.

Lets see how this game plays out.

well, I can differ here with valid arguments that indians members have been giving how India is not involved in pakistan....but am sure defending that stand for Pakistan when I claim that pakistan is involved in India and afghnaistan will be difficult for you, since too many holes in the bucket.

one thing you should acept is that Pakistan has failed continuously to keep its projects/secrets hidden.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom