What's new

Cameron's inflammatory comments against Pakistan: I meant Pakistanis are terrorists..

IMHO, Cameron the British PM knows just a little more than a think tank on PDF.
:cheers:

sure sure sure, nobody will deny that.

But when I am reading reports that of 90,000 documents only about 180 mention ISI, and only about 30 or so charge the powerful and respected spy service of wrongdoing in Afghanistan

-reports based on 'informants’, ‘sources’, initials and sources linked to either RAMA or the hindstanys.

-reports whose authors give disclaimers emphasizing that information in these reports can’t be trusted, is unverified, is sourced to people working for monetary gain or are linked to biased parties such as the Indians and Karzai’s intelligence

these reports are available online, have a go at them before engaging in typical hindustany pre-programmed response

aight?

as for export of ''terrorism'' to hindstan --well, you already know our position on this so no need to go there. You complain about our lack of cooperation, but you dont help us help you. You fail to provide the evidence, but continue to bark like unruly sheepdogs when we dont have sufficient evidence to prosecute people you deem a terrorist threat.

In the end, really, I'm glad hindustan is coming to grips with the fact that it aint no superpower, and its mood brightens up when some British PM (whose country releases convicted terrorists in order to appease foreign governments) makes a few controversial statements against the State of Pakistan.

Last edited:
If you had read my earlier post you would know that Cameron is not basing his statement on wikileaks. He is not saying this because of 30 odd documents. He is saying it because of the intel he gets from Mi5.

If you had read my earlier post you would know that Cameron is not basing his statement on wikileaks. He is not saying this because of 30 odd documents. He is saying it because of the intel he gets from Mi5.

Oh! we have a spokesman of Cameron on PDF:woot:

The best evidence for you is to look at the negative opinion of pakistan in world's media

that isn't evidence, those are news reports --some of which do not take certain things into account.

Pakistan made an extraordinary move when it moved troops from the God-forsaken border with hindustan and relocated them to the northwestern theatre

Can you as an individual prove to me and members of this forum that Pakistan ''promotes the export of terrorism'' ? Get going at it, and in one hour I expect full analysis and as much evidence from you that you can get your hands on. Get to work kid and good luck.

Its easier to blame indians for your current sorry state but that won't help you.

clearly you didnt even read my post properly. Was that what I did?

The indians might have a problem with you but the entire world doesn't.

and those who are informed have commended Pakistan for its invaluable assistance in WOT and the sacrifices our soldiers and the people have made. Pakistan has paid a huge price.

Its has become a fashion in pakistan to ridicule everybody who says against them. Be it a think tank or a journalist or anybody else as a matter of fact and ignoring what the world is saying.

i think the hindstanys do the same; in fact, they are bigger culprits at that game

I have heard indian ''thinktanks'' and ''journalists'' blaming ISI for your home-grown naxalite syndicate. You blame ISI for all your problems; you even arrest ''ISI pigeons'' no? Who can forget that story!

Its high time to introspect.

everyone in this volatile region, not just Pakistanis, need to introspect

If this is the state of learned people in pakistan, god knows what is the state the general masses. :disagree:

we dont need hindustanys of all people to analyze the well-being and ''state of learned people'' in Pakistan

worry about your own country first.....there are more poor people in hindustan than all of Africa combined. That in itself is something you should put priority on.

I feel I can't have a civilized discussion with you about ending terrorism issue in South Asia permanently, because I know that hindustanys are not great listeners.

Great talkers, experts at it actually -even when no one cares or is listening. Not good listeners themselves though, except when they hear what they want to hear :azn:

All Indians can do is talk tough.When it comes to action they start wetting their pants.So they go to America or First World Countries and ask them to help them because Indians are cowards and can't do anything to Pakistan.

that wouldn't happen to be the same Mi5 which stated [verbatim] that Iraq posseses chemical and other WMDs which can be used to launch terrorist strikes against United Kingdom and the U.S. ?

I wasn't sure, so kindly get back to me on that

So much so for the pheekileaks

I wonder now if Cameron will be worried for Brit soldiers in Afghanistan or the Indians

We don't know source of leaked data, says WikiLeaks head
AP,

LONDON: WikiLeaks' editor-in-chief claims his organization doesn't know who sent it some 91,000 secret US military documents, telling journalists that the Web site was set up to hide the source of its data from those who receive it.

Julian Assange didn't say whether he meant he had no idea who leaked the documents or whether his organization simply could not be sure. But he did say the added layer of secrecy helps protect the site's sources from spy agencies and hostile corporations.

"We never know the source of the leak," he told journalists gathered at London's Frontline Club late on Tuesday. "Our whole system is designed such that we don't have to keep that secret."

US officials said US operatives inside Afghanistan and Pakistan may be in danger following the massive online disclosure Sunday.

In his first public comments, President Barack Obama said the leak of classified information from the battlefield "could potentially jeopardize individuals or operations." He spoke in Washington after meeting on Tuesday with Congressional leaders from both parties on the topic.

US Attorney General Eric Holder said a Pentagon investigation will determine whether criminal charges will be filed in the leaking of Afghanistan war secrets. Holder, speaking during a visit on Wednesday to Egypt, said the Justice Department is working with the Pentagon-led investigation to determine the source of the leak.

In Baghdad, Adm. Mike Mullen, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told reporters he was "appalled" by the leak.

"There is a real potential threat there to put American lives at risk," he said.

While Assange acknowledged that the site's anonymous submissions raised concerns about the authenticity of its material, he said WikiLeaks had yet to be fooled by a bogus document.

"We do see wholly fabricated submissions, usually around election time," he said, but added that they were "quite rare."

Assange added that WikiLeaks used ex-military and former intelligence workers to help evaluate whether documents leaked from the armed forces or spy agencies were genuine.

The Web site's worse fear, he said, was not a complete forgery but a real document that had been subtly altered. Still, he said he had yet to see that happen.

US officials are also worried that the raw data may prove useful not only to the Taliban but to hostile intelligence services in countries such as China and Russia who have the resources to make sense of such vast vaults of data, said Ellen McCarthy, former US intelligence officer and president of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance.

Former CIA director Michael Hayden denounced the leak as a gift to America's enemies.

"If I had gotten this trove on the Taliban or al-Qaida, I would have called it priceless," he said. "If I'm head of the Russian intelligence, I'm getting my best English speakers and saying: 'Read every document, and I want you to tell me, how good are these guys? What are their approaches, their strengths, their weaknesses and their blind spots?"'

Assange agreed that the files offered insight into US tactics. But he said that was none of his concern, and his Web site already carried a copy of the US Special Forces' 2006 Southern Afghanistan Counterinsurgency Manual, among other military documents.

"We put out that stuff all the time," he said. He seemed irritated when a member of the audience pressed him on whether he believed there were ever any legitimate national security concerns that would prevent him from publishing a leaked document.

"It is not our role to play sides for states. States have national security concerns, we do not have national security concerns," he said.

"You often hear ... that something may be a threat to US national security," he went on. "This must be shot down, whenever this statement is made. A threat to US national security? Is anyone serious? The security of the entire nation of the United States? It is ridiculous!”

But he admitted that individual cases were different. "If we are talking a threat to individual soldiers ... or citizens of the United States, then that is potentially a genuine concern," he said.

Assange cast a bit of light on the way his organization operates, describing an online submission system "like nothing else you've ever seen."

"We encrypt all the information, it is routed through protected legal jurisdictions, multiple servers," he said.

But, to the amusement of the audience, the former computer hacker said one of the best ways to submit classified material remained the international postal system.

His comments also offered insight into his own motivation, referring to a statement he gave to German newspaper Der Spiegel in which he said he "loved crushing bastards."

He said the comment wasn't meant in jest, describing himself as a combative person who likes "stopping people who have created victims from creating any more."

Assange also expressed disdain for the military, invoking a quotation attributed to mathematician and noted pacifist Albert Einstein that describes soldiers as contemptible drones and attacks patriotism as a cover for brutality and war.

He scoffed when the Frontline's moderator spoke of teenage British soldiers "giving their lives" in Afghanistan.

"To what?" he asked.

AP.

:angel::angel:

that wouldn't happen to be the same Mi5 which stated [verbatim] that Iraq posseses chemical and other WMDs which can be used to launch terrorist strikes against United Kingdom and the U.S. ?

I wasn't sure, so kindly get back to me on that

Update your knowledge. Mi5 did not provide that intelligence to Tony Blair. It was an american source and I think you guys are twisting facts to cover your a$$. And BTW, consider the loss of face in public when a NATO ally has this to say about another NATO ally !

Indian government may appear to be soft and a pushover,but the corporates in India are not sleeping,and are in no mood to leave their assets open to terror attacks.The western world,is quite sensitive to the mood change,as Indian companies have a rising clout,in the US as well as the UK,and it is now possible for Indians who live abroad to tighten the noose around such dual policies in affect which arm those who hurt Indian interests.Slowly we will see another form of warfare coming from india.The rising power of its diaspora and its industrialists,will make it a very difficult adversary to keep in the future.What David Cameron said in Bangalore is a sign,that there is a growing coterie,which wants India insulated and will probably succeed in the long run.

IMHO, Cameron the British PM knows just a little more than a think tank on PDF.

As I pointed out earlier, that is what we were told, in the case of the American President Bush and British PM Blair, when fabricated and false intelligence was used to make categorical statements about the presence of Iraqi WMD's and wage war on Iraq.

On that basis, claiming that 'the British PM knows more' is not really a statement that instills faith in what is being alleged. If the British PM does indeed know more, and if he is insistent on criticizing Pakistan publicly, then one would expect that there is nothing holding back the release of this 'information' or 'evidence' that substantiates the British PM's comments.

So has the British PM provided this evidence to support his contentions, since now even the excuse that 'he doesn't want to upset Pakistan' does not apply?

Without supporting evidence, this is mere bluster and slander.

Channel 4 on British television made a documentary that clearly highlighted the role of Pakistani handlers and Pakistani terrorists through the findings of an independent investigation team. The series unnerved a lot of people in the UK and contributed to the current public opinion about Pakistan here. No point thinking that the statement is based on Wikileaks. The assumption that Cameron's statements are based on wikileaks is first and foremost the biggest a$$-u-mption made by the author. Cameron is the head of a state that has over the years diminished in international politics but still holds a place of its own and has a strong stake in Afghanistan as well as in Europe. The comments from Cameroon are on his vist as Prime minister and a person in his position will choose his words well.

Pakistan, time for a pinch of introspection.

I don't believe anyone is contesting the presence of terrorists in Pakistan - that is obvious given the terrorist attacks in Pakistan against Pakistanis. But that does not equate to evidence against the Pakistani State or its institutions.

So in that context, ISI and the State, what need for introspection is there since there is no evidence to support Indian wet dreams?

Conspiracy theorists are YOU guys in this case since you're making accusations without any proof. Stop barking up the wrong tree.

Sorry SMC, you got it the other way around. British PM made this statement and not us. Ask him for proof please. We are fine with what he says. Please put Pak diplomacy in to high gear and get him to respond ....

Conspiracy theorists are YOU guys in this case since you're making accusations without any proof. Stop barking up the wrong tree.

Exactly - the hypocrisy, yet again, is amazing. The Western media decries the reports published in the Pakistani press alleging CIA/Mssad and RAW culpability in terrorism in Pakistan as 'conspiracy theories' yet has no problem latching on to similar rumors and manufactured reports containing reports like 'Osama traveling to North Korea to shop for missiles' as being a damning indictment.

Keep in mind that these very same 'intelligence reports' are what Western military and intelligence 'anonymous sources' have been feeding Western analysts and TT all these years to write their Pakistan bashing articles with. Objectively, what these 'wikileaked' largely nonsensical intelligence reports illustrate is that all those reports in the Western press were probably based on garbage.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom