What's new

Cameron's inflammatory comments against Pakistan: I meant Pakistanis are terrorists..

Huh? So if GoP (such as Musharraf in the past has done) accuses India without proof and we latch onto it, you call us conspiracy theorists.

But if you do the same thing with MMS and David Cameron, we should take it up with them. You see, it's irrelevant what Cameron has said in the context. Because YOU guys STILL accuse us without proof, hence you are conspiracy theorists.

Sorry SMC, you got it the other way around. British PM made this statement and not us. Ask him for proof please. We are fine with what he says. Please put Pak diplomacy in to high gear and get him to respond ....
:cheers:

It has been - see the HC's letter.

I suspect Cameron wild do what all liars and cowards do - either shut up and slink away after his India visit is over, or continue to rant in the same vein, with his spokespeople issuing clarifications, yet never providing any evidence to back it up with.

Pakistan has refuted the claims and called him out on it, now, as the accuser, the responsibility is his to back up his allegations. If he does not do so he is quite obviously a liar, and your obtuse and illogical reasoning of 'he is British PM so he must know something' falls flat on its face.

Exactly - the hypocrisy, yet again, is amazing. The Western media decries the reports published in the Pakistani press alleging CIA/Mssad and RAW culpability in terrorism in Pakistan as 'conspiracy theories' yet has no problem latching on to similar rumors and manufactured reports containing reports like 'Osama traveling to North Korea to shop for missiles' as being a damning indictment.

Keep in mind that these very same 'intelligence reports' are what Western military and intelligence 'anonymous sources' have been feeding Western analysts and TT all these years to write their Pakistan bashing articles with. Objectively, what these 'wikileaked' largely nonsensical intelligence reports illustrate is that all those reports in the Western press were probably based on garbage.

Yeah, unnamed Afghan/Western sources become gold for Indians, while for Pakistanis, listening to unnamed ISI sources is believing in conspiracy theory.

Man these people - the Indians and the westerners (Indians at least to a very large degree) - are hypocrites of the highest order and full of double standards.

Huh? So if GoP (such as Musharraf in the past has done) accuses India without proof and we latch onto it, you call us conspiracy theorists.

You see, it's irrelevant what Cameron has said in the context. Because YOU guys STILL accuse us without proof, hence you are conspiracy theorists.

I wouldn't expect a rational response from individuals making irrational arguments.

It has been - see the HC's letter.

I suspect Cameron wild do what all liars and cowards do - either shut up and slink away after his India visit is over, or continue to rant in the same vein, with his spokespeople issuing clarifications, yet never providing any evidence to back it up with.

Pakistan has refuted the claims and called him out on it, now, as the accuser, the responsibility is his to back up his allegations. If he does not do so he is quite obviously a liar, and your obtuse and illogical reasoning of 'he is British PM so he must know something' falls flat on its face.

Unfortunately his advisers had scared him too much not to up set the Indians during his trip. But seems he created more mess out of being too cautious

Can you as an individual prove to me and members of this forum that Pakistan ''promotes the export of terrorism'' ? Get going at it, and in one hour I expect full analysis and as much evidence from you that you can get your hands on. Get to work kid and good luck.

Here are a few links:

http://www.ndtv.com/news/world/isi-used-let-for-anti-india-activities-un-report-20112.php

http://www.fas.org/irp/crs/RS21658.pdf

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/terror/R40087.pdf

http://www.acus.org/files/publication_pdfs/65/PakistanReport.pdf

If you expect a kind of proof that links pakistan to majority of terror activities is in a form of a lollywood movie, then i am afraid that no such evidence exists!!:disagree:
Feel free to disagree.
I am posting few documents i found in the public domain.

Whats new? U.K. always hated Pakistan. They didn't support partition, they wanted Pakistan to be one with India and always supported India. Who cares what cameron says except India. :rolleyes:

Yeah, unnamed Afghan/Western sources become gold for Indians, while for Pakistanis, listening to unnamed ISI sources is believing in conspiracy theory.

Man these people - the Indians and the westerners (Indians at least to a very large degree) - are hypocrites of the highest order and full of double standards.

and NDTV or ToI propaganda articles becomes full fledge evidence for them.

Can anyone give any proof that David Cameron is a liar?If so please produce the same.That will automatially absolve all guilt.Proof is required in the court room.Anybody can lodge an FIR.

Can anyone give any proof that David Cameron is a liar?If so please produce the same.That will automatially absolve all guilt.Proof is required in the court room.Anybody can lodge an FIR.

How old are you? Are you seriously asking that?

I wasn't too happy to hear but a sigh of relief came after I noticed these key sentences.

Later, Mr Cameron appeared to soften his strong line, insisting that he had only meant to suggest that any support for terrorism from “within Pakistan” was unacceptable.

He told Radio 4’s Today Programme: “I choose my words very carefully. It is unacceptable for any support to come from within Pakistan.”

Aides to the Prime Minister said he had never been talking about the Pakistani government.

Hopefully after a few days he apologizes and then Pakistan will capitalize on this and get U.K. to give billions more in aid to Pakistan. :cheers:

I wasn't too happy to hear but a sigh of relief came after I noticed these key sentences.

Hopefully after a few days he apologizes and then Pakistan will capitalize on this and get U.K. to give billions more in aid to Pakistan. :cheers:

That's what always happens with any state that accuses ISI/army of supporting terrorism, which the exception of Bharat. :lol::lol:

What does this have to do with anything? Do you have an education? :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom