What's new

Cameron's inflammatory comments against Pakistan: I meant Pakistanis are terrorists..

David Cameron: Pakistan is promoting the ‘export of terror’

No problem, let some British soldiers in colation be blown and he will come back on track. We take all these slogans as signs of desperation, after all we have got our foot on their tail in afghanistan. It was a classic trap for luring them all in.

Now lets not forget this bloody seed of terrorism verily came from their own obession of defeating communism at any cost.

Originally Posted by Tshering22
"You think we bank way too emotionally. But we Indians aren't very emotional when it comes to business and don't put eggs in one basket. It is good to have Britain say what we want to hear and good to get what we want from them while they get similar benefits."

Already some Indian Industrialists (like Tatas, Ambanis, Mahindras, Mittals etc.) are working out which British Corpns, assets etc. they are going to take over. Cameron can come and go; he is a guest after all.

Those are bloody strong words from a person of PM stature. Guess the Labour Party romance with liberal support of radicalism is over. Time for a lot of changes. :lol:

Nothing is changing other than the verbiage.

The verbiage is changing because Cameron has decided to try and stake out a comprehensive economic relationship with India, and to win India over he needs to shift the 'optics' to highlight how the UK can be a friend.

But so long as NATO remains in Afghanistan, there is little chance of verbiage translating into tangible changes of policy towards Pakistan - that is true at the moment for both the US and UK.

Nothing is changing other than the verbiage.

The verbiage is changing because Cameron has decided to try and stake out a comprehensive economic relationship with India, and to win India over he needs to shift the 'optics' to highlight how the UK can be a friend.

But so long as NATO remains in Afghanistan, there is little chance of verbiage translating into tangible changes of policy towards Pakistan - that is true at the moment for both the US and UK.

Exactly. Despite all the pronouncements, it is status-quo in terms of what is happening in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

We are hero (non-nato ally) and we are villain (exporter of terrorism) same time. Dont be hypocrite. Decide one thing.

Who cares? He said this in india meaning he saying it just to please the audience there and suck up to india for economic reasons.

Consider that when a Brit leader talks to a foreign audience with the phrase "must not be allowed" attached it is not a threat by Britain to anybody. It means that it's up to the party addressed to do something more than they are already doing about it, more than Britain, but with British approval, of course.

Who cares? He said this in india meaning he saying it just to please the audience there and suck up to india for economic reasons.

It is unfortunate that not a single Pakistani has seen any sense in widespread negative media attention that Pakistan gets. There is no smoke without fire and it is time for a pinch of introspection.

:cheers:

It is unfortunate that not a single Pakistani has seen any sense in widespread negative media attention that Pakistan gets. There is no smoke without fire and it is time for a pinch of introspection.

Its a shame that you dont realize that hes only saying this to suck up to india and nothing else. :cheers:

who cares what cameron says, pakistan has nuclear weapons :cheers:

yups....that what we have been saying...and you just spoke your mind what your fellow Pakistanis hesitate to say....well done :cheers:

EDIT : oops already banned lol..

coming from a man whose country released a convicted terrorist in order to appease a provider (a certain recently 'friendly' country in Northern Africa) and a facilitator (the embattled BP)

he has enough problem with british born confused jihadis; he can focus on the domestic merchandise rather than worry about export/imports

how convenient that he says it during a trip to ....... hindustan. :rolleyes::lol:

now watch their news headlines go at it for days --perhaps weeks. Music to the standard saffron coloured ears :bunny:

No its not a shame on the contrary ... OK it is a shame that I don't realize :rofl: No use convincing me, convince yourself.

most of the time you most of the time you make no sense, so I'm just going to ignore you because like I said yesterday whenever I read your posts they give me a facepalm :cheers:

these comments are extremely damaging.

in the court of public opinion pakistan is being devastated - the headlines are damaging.

the majority of people will not look at the veracity of the reports/claims, they will simply nod their heads and agree, thats the sad truth.

and because of this the us/gb government has domestic support it normally needs.

Back
Top Bottom