What's new

Cameron doesn't understand Pakistan. Sadly, he is not alone

So cut the moral crap out, just because u took a protest march u don't become absolved of ur governments crimes. And particularly ur Country is very famous for its gentleman behaviour towards my country till it became the "old and virtuous" old lady.

At least I can say I did something...what can you say squat.....but don't worry I can feel your emotion's....its starting to sink in what a disgusting goverment you have.....because all the things which you are describing my goverment...is in fact what your goverement is doing presently in Kashmir.

You also are contradicting yourself. Yeah its true if u didn't realise or just acting so, let me refresh you. In ur previous posts as much as u tried to sound casual and aloof of it u were supporting Pakistan, and whenever Peshwa or others were talking of Pakistan's responsibility toward's terrorism u were speaking like it is a poor country how can it handle if we ourselve's are unable to. All the while u were stressing the point that pakistan was doing something and we should be happy about it and suddenly now u become all british and hail the queen

Actually I was not contradicting my self...all I said was Pakistan is doing its duty towards the war on Terror and it seems to have worked in the last 5 years..as the last terror attack was in 2005...so I don't understand how I am contradicting my self....but its okay must be your stress level.....in realising that you have a backward goverment that is still stuck on the middle ages....at least in Britain we can control the crowd....while your under trained army and police force need to resort to the gun.

There is nothing wrong in saying that my roots are there so i love it along with my present country.

Well I am British so whats your point....when the French invaded Enland in 1066...does that mean all english are french....nope..so your point in invalid. You are so eager to mock Britain....yet we ruled over you.....how does that feel when that information sinks in.

All the while u were stressing the point that pakistan was doing something and we should be happy about it and suddenly now u become all british and hail the queen

That is because I am British and do hail the Queen what is your point.......oh I get it you must be paying homage to the Royal family as it did rule over your country.

So cut the moral crap out, just because u took a protest march u don't become absolved of ur governments crimes. And particularly ur Country is very famous for its gentleman behaviour towards my country till it became the "old and virtuous" old lady.

You must be blind..I have said repeatedly that my goverment has done wrong...but have you done the same for your's......I think not....I actually have the decency to be ashamed of what my goverement has done and did not suppport it going into Iraq.....but you on the other hand our supporting your goverment in killing Kashmir's... which does not speak well of your character.

Or should i read it that u own all that is glorious like holding 36% of the world as colonies and being the world's former superpower etc and disown that is obviously not in good in taste. What a hypocrite u are.

Do you rememeber Ashoka.....haha.....first learn your old past History before you call other hypocrites...this level of thinking is what made you weak against us in the first place....and we ruled over you.....not you over us.....but we over you.

That was four hundred years ago.....the present is important...and your goverment is doing all the killing..it's the truth....It hurts....but take a chill pill. Now if you want to talk about the past..look at how uncivilised your people were..you have a caste system....you did Sati.....

Oh didn some days ago we had a thread of how DC's ancestors slew Indian rebels in 1857 as if it was just a few weeks ago.

So wen we talk of past dont be a hypocrite.

And Just because it happened in the past doesnt absolve u of ur crimes.
Just as indushek said "every old woman is virtuous" ur country is incapable of doing any adventure now.

Oh and did u mention Sati..?? I also have heard of countless women being burnt alive branding them as witches..

And for IRA - it took u abt 40 years of armed struggle IIRC...give us 40 years and we ll finish it.

And lastly My bringing up of the British crimes is as relevant as a Briton lecturing my country as to how to solve the kashmir issue.

and your many kings were known to be murderers.....do you remember Ashoka.

Asoka...wait let me guess..ther was a king called Asoka who after seeing the killing of people renounced violence and then spread the message of peace far and wide.

Is it the same Asoka u r speaking about..?

Oh didn some days ago we had a thread of how DC's ancestors slew Indian rebels in 1857 as if it was just a few weeks ago.

And that was 153 years ago..what is your point...even if his ancestors did that...then they were wrong...still your goverment is a murdering machine...it does not change that fact..does it...

You must be blind..I have said repeatedly that my goverment has done wrong...but have you done the same for your's......I think not....I actually have the decency to be ashamed of what my goverement has done and did not suppport it going into Iraq.....but you on the other hand our supporting your goverment in killing Kashmir's... which does not speak well of your character.

Dont compare wat u guys did in Iraq to wat we r doing in Kashmir.

Can u provide any proof of Britains inhabiting ancient,medieval or modern day Iraq.??

On the contrary I can provide u plenty of sources that our ancestors inhabited modern day kashmir and continue to do so as Kashmiri Pandits.

At one time hindus were the absolute majority in Kashmir before being converted to Islam

Go search for a particular bigot named Sikander Butshikan and u ll get some clue as to wat im speaking.

So u better be ashamed of wat ur country did in Iraq while I needn share the same feeling for my security forces in kashmir.

So wen we talk of past dont be a hypocrite.

Did I not say to you that my goverment was wrong...which part do you not understand.....or shall I water it down for you..so that it be comprended by your brain. So now that I have said my govermnet was wrong...will you do the same for your's......answer the question...don't go round in circles.

And that was 153 years ago..what is your point...even if his ancestors did that...then they were wrong...still your goverment is a murdering machine...it does not change that fact..does it...

No i just pointed out the hypocrisy of how u didn raise ur saintly voice there and continue to lecture us here.

And also one thing doesnt change - the Indian govt ,the world's opinion and more importantly the Indian ppl's opinion after the lecturing from a Briton on a online forum :lol:

Did I not say to you that my goverment was wrong...which part do you not understand.....or shall I water it down for you..so that it be comprended by your brain. So now that I have said my govermnet was wrong...will you do the same for your's......answer the question...don't go round in circles.

As already pointed put in post # 129 ur Govt's position in Iraq and my Govt's position in Kashmir are as similar as black and white.

U dont have any connections to Iraq while we have the connection to Kashmir.

It is the land of our ancestors,compatriots and it has a great religious significance.

the only thing comparable is ur Govt's position vis-a-vis IRA and my Govt's present position on Kashmir.

Is ur question now answered.??

Oh and did u mention Sati..?? I also have heard of countless women being burnt alive branding them as witches..

Yes we did have witches..which were burned alive...which was fair enough was wrong...however more people have died of Sati..than of witches being burnt alive....that is wny the British banned such a disgusting backward ritual.....When we RULED OVER you.

No i just pointed out the hypocrisy of how u didn raise ur saintly voice there and continue to lecture us here.

Well this threas is not about the Prime Ministers ancestors its about...his understanding of Pakistan...slo why should I comment on that...its not logical....better luck next time.

And also one thing doesnt change - the Indian govt ,the world's opinion and more importantly the Indian ppl's opinion after the lecturing from a Briton on a online forum

It's not a lecture..its my opinion...that is why I joined this forum to debate...if you don't like it then don't respond to me...its as simple as that. I knew you would use this tactic.....I have notice quite a lot from the Indians that they do two things...personally attack you....and go off topic to divert the real question in the thread.....you seem to have the second one in abundance.

Back
Top Bottom