What's new

Camera in Space by ME!!

lol windjammer you'll be surprised that we actually used a gopro hero cam. but it kinda disappointed us as some condensation covered up the lense. the video is fine but not as clear as we wanted it to be...

The window cleaner at my works stopped cleaning them in extreme winter complaining the water tends to freeze on the windows, I suggested, he adds some anti-freeze into his bucket of water.... he's no stopped working since except during gale force winds.
Perhaps it's worth a try spraying the lens with the solvent.

The window cleaner at my works stopped cleaning them in extreme winter complaining the water tends to freeze on the windows, I suggested, he adds some anti-freeze into his bucket of water.... he's no stopped working since except during gale force winds.
Perhaps it's worth a try spraying the lens with the solvent.

well its too late for that now but ill keep that in mind for any future adventure =)

This is real cool. I saw it on visa signature ad on tv last year.
Wish u had a down ward facing camera. Also did u had video too?
What was flight duration? And where it landed?
Again congrats on ur amazing project.

This is real cool. I saw it on visa signature ad on tv last year.
Wish u had a down ward facing camera. Also did u had video too?
What was flight duration? And where it landed?
Again congrats on ur amazing project.

u kno if u went throught the last three pages, u would've got all your answers. lol
anyway yeah we also had video camera, will post the video and more pictures soon.
flight was about 2 and a half hour long and it landed about 150km away from the launching site. about 2 hour drive.

One of the most amazing things i have seen in pdf :). Great acheivement mate

Congratulations Razgriz on this success of yours really cool.

Congrats razgriz and team. I think taking the initiative to do something like this matters even more than actually succeeding, and you've done both. Nicely done.

Our Earth is pretty badass.. Nice job Raz..

i know it looked amazing from up there, too bad we're F***ing it up badly!

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

And friendly troll is back? :D

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

nice neat job boys!

thank you sir!

razgriz19 i am still confuse how damn you guys did it . man plase come back and join suparco i hope you work better then current workers :lol: atleast you can give them daily new images of waether

Back
Top Bottom