What's new

Camera in Space by ME!!

This is Harold and Muhammad go to space.

41962928888514449939828.jpg

42356928888374783287128.jpg

42426828888406449950628.jpg

42669128888440116613928.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Kid,

Here is a comment for you in one of the papers---

"Good thing they're in Canada; flying something at 70,000ft with the name "Asad Muhammad" would get you indefinitely detained here in 'merica".

thats why us Canadians are better than Americans! =D
less discrimination here..

well done razgril oooppps razgirz

now change your name. You are a celebrity :D

f they tried that here in the states , they'd be locked up for endangering air traffic and mom and dad would be villefied in the media as irresponsible parents.
That actually is a genuine concern. It would be as bad as a bird hit, these things being tiny would not be visible/detectable on a radar and God forbid if one such toy gets sucked into a commercial airliners' engines!
Anyone else notice the thing hovering in the distance at 1 minute in the video?????
Thats the Moon.

Razgriz you have to be more careful about your post now you are no longer anonymous.

ohhh yeahh
sorry! will keep in mind next time!

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

On TheWeatherNetwork ...

Asad, are they planning to hire Matthew for weather-man position?????

=
=
Canadian teens send Lego Man to space - The Weather Network
=
=

lolol noo they challenged us if we could do the weather report or not, but it was wayyyy too hard for me so i passed it on to matt! =)

btw if anyone of you have ever played Ace Combat 5, then you wouldnt be asking to change my name...
its my all time favorite game! i still kept my PS2 because of that game!

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

just a little update - we are invited to Bombardier this week!
there is a manufacturing plant here in Toronto where they make Bombardier's Global Express Business jets and some other aircrafts! ill TRY to take some photos (if they let me) and will share with all of you guyz here hopefully..

its just a little presentation front of the staff and V.P of Bombardier!

Excellent work dude. I am just speechless. All I did during my years was launch a assisted water bottle rocket, created a glider size of a A4 paper and landed a egg safely with parachute which our group won...

If I were you, i would really think M.I.T and getting a sponsorship... Anyway, a job well done bro.

Also make sure to expand your network and write down who you meet, where, why, when and outcome of your meeting, will serve you well in future.

btw if anyone of you have ever played Ace Combat 5, then you wouldnt be asking to change my name...
its my all time favorite game! i still kept my PS2 because of that game!

oh sorry
it was a joke. ( i think i am not good in this area :frown: )

guyz today i had the privilege to go to Bombardier. and you wouldnt believe it when i say this that they gave us a standing ovation!
there were about 300-350 Engineers (TEAM LEADERS) and about 3000-4000 people work under them! AND THE VICE-PRESIDENT OF BOMBARDIER!!!!!
he came to the door as we walked in, we didnt know it was HIM, we talked to him for a while then the management meeting started and then we realized that he was the vice-president of the Bombardier!
he is such a nice and humble person, and so was our guide!
anywayy after we presented our thing, we recieved a standing ovation from the whole management team, including V.P!
and then we went on a tour of the production facility for Q400 and Global Express 6000. saw like a couple of brand new Q-400 for spice jets of an Airline based in India, awaiting final flight checks.
I also sat in the worlds most advanced glass cockpit that they were testing on Global Express!
they only made 10 of those cockpits! we were the first of VERY FEW PEOPLE to actually sit in the cockpit! =D

anyway we also recieved many business cards from head engineers and a lot of job offers! xD

That actually is a genuine concern. It would be as bad as a bird hit, these things being tiny would not be visible/detectable on a radar and God forbid if one such toy gets sucked into a commercial airliners' engines!

Thats the Moon.

No it's not the moon----the moon would be pretty big----

Back
Top Bottom