What's new

Camera in Space by ME!!

guyz today i had the privilege to go to Bombardier. and you wouldnt believe it when i say this that they gave us a standing ovation!
there were about 300-350 Engineers (TEAM LEADERS) and about 3000-4000 people work under them! AND THE VICE-PRESIDENT OF BOMBARDIER!!!!!
he came to the door as we walked in, we didnt know it was HIM, we talked to him for a while then the management meeting started and then we realized that he was the vice-president of the Bombardier!
he is such a nice and humble person, and so was our guide!
anywayy after we presented our thing, we recieved a standing ovation from the whole management team, including V.P!
and then we went on a tour of the production facility for Q400 and Global Express 6000. saw like a couple of brand new Q-400 for spice jets of an Airline based in India, awaiting final flight checks.
I also sat in the worlds most advanced glass cockpit that they were testing on Global Express!
they only made 10 of those cockpits! we were the first of VERY FEW PEOPLE to actually sit in the cockpit! =D

anyway we also recieved many business cards from head engineers and a lot of job offers! xD

You deserve it, they were proud of you guys.

guyz today i had the privilege to go to Bombardier. and you wouldnt believe it when i say this that they gave us a standing ovation!
there were about 300-350 Engineers (TEAM LEADERS) and about 3000-4000 people work under them! AND THE VICE-PRESIDENT OF BOMBARDIER!!!!!
he came to the door as we walked in, we didnt know it was HIM, we talked to him for a while then the management meeting started and then we realized that he was the vice-president of the Bombardier!
he is such a nice and humble person, and so was our guide!
anywayy after we presented our thing, we recieved a standing ovation from the whole management team, including V.P!
and then we went on a tour of the production facility for Q400 and Global Express 6000. saw like a couple of brand new Q-400 for spice jets of an Airline based in India, awaiting final flight checks.
I also sat in the worlds most advanced glass cockpit that they were testing on Global Express!
they only made 10 of those cockpits! we were the first of VERY FEW PEOPLE to actually sit in the cockpit! =D

anyway we also recieved many business cards from head engineers and a lot of job offers! xD

Man you are living the dream. Congratulations again.

So what's he coolest thing you've done lately? Um, I launched cameras into upper atmosphere and captured stunning images and then tracked the helium balloon carrying those cameras back down.

Razgriz is officially the coolest person on PDF.:tup:

Your team's space baloon was reported by BBC last week..
It was in their weird and odd news section..Broadcasted on BBC with the name of "Newsbeat oddbox"..
I heard the news and i stright away knew who they are talking about :)

Back
Top Bottom