What's new

Cambodia & Laos Defence Forum

In combat? we have been using it to bomb talibitches ...

P.S: apart from chinese Pod .. we also have our own pod JV with an unknown european firm..

Very good point bro, I've noticed that the Pakistan Air Force have used JF-17s to crush the Taliban in the Northwest.

These are excellent attack aircraft, no doubt.

Jas Gripen are good, however, they lack in combat radius, and service ceiling as compared to the Block 1s of the JF-17.

Note, this is just JF-17 Block 1s, this is not even Block 2s that are now in production:

View attachment 159112

The rd-33 engine is a short life, high maintenance cost engine, the chinese W-13? forget it, the chinese engines keep crashing. A J-10 went down a week ago because of that engine.

Very good point bro, I've noticed that the Pakistan Air Force have used JF-17s to crush the Taliban in the Northwest.

These are excellent attack aircraft, no doubt.

JF-17 Blk I was used mostly for ground attack ... it has been used in FATA aswell as against F-16s,Chinese Flankers etc.. (in ex offcourse.. ).

The rd-33 engine is a short life, high maintenance cost engine, the chinese W-13? forget it, the chinese engines keep crashing. A J-10 went down a week ago because of that engine.

Its RD-93 .. And other replacement for it is RD-93MA.

Good point @Carlosa about fiscal limitations of Cambodia. In this sense, Cambodia should definitely invest in more affordable Surface to Air Equipment.

Some things that Pakistan Army has produced:

ANZA MK-2

800px-ANZA_MK_2[1].JPG

AND

JGSDF's (81式短距離地対空誘導弾) / Type 81 Surface to Air System:
1024px-Type_81_SAM_-_launcher[1].jpg

SAM-1_(JASDF)_02[1].jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom