What's new

Calling NE people 'chinki' will land you in jail

I think you are confusing Chinki with Chini
Chini means a person from china
You're wrong. A derogatory word for Chinese are "chinks" and Indians made it chinkies. Similar to the word "aunt", you guys made it "aunty".

A much needed law.. have seen many people who are frequently using this racist word..

we should also include history of noth east in our school carriculum. My knowledge about NE was close to zero after school.

You're wrong. A derogatory word for Chinese are "chinks" and Indians made it chinkies. Similar to the word "aunt", you guys made it "aunty".

You are gonna lecture me about my own language

English should be thankful to us. We made their insect sounding relationship to more humane Aunty.

We Indians are so fond of stereotypes and slanging others and ourselves too.

All white skinned blondes are ANGREZ. No matter whether he is from UK, US, FRANCE or Germany.

All mongolid looking people are either Chinese or Chinkis.

All people from down south are Madrasis.

Every middle eastern person is a Sheikh and so on...

Hehe... I think I know India more than you know me.

You see we are a people who use stereotypes a lot like

All white skinned blondes are ANGREZ. No matter whether he is from UK, US, FRANCE or Germany.

Source @Soulspeek

You see we are a people who use stereotypes a lot like

Source @Soulspeek

Indians like to use derogatory terms in common speech. But this would offend others. It's best that Indians changes this attitude.

Indians like to use derogatory terms in common speech. But this would offend others. It's best that Indians changes this attitude.

You should speak on Topics you don't know Shit about

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom