What's new

Call me "Jinx!"

The admins might have introduced some favors for special children?

He was a Think Tank member before they threw him out for being insufficiently patriotic. Why don't you get there before you start criticising him?

He was a Think Tank member before they threw him out for being insufficiently patriotic. Why don't you get there before you start criticising him?
He could be a devil for all I care. That Israeli poster 500 deserves more respect coz of his logical cum solution based approach vis a vis geo politics than any fake think tank, who only takes pleasure in throwing cynical remarks on every occasion

Last edited:
:o:But I've only been a PDF member since May 2, 2015!

Damn time traveler:pissed:!!

I hope you are not this lady in disguised .. she never gets old
court-orders-meera-s-arrest-1438328873-4319.jpg

Nerdy 16 year old with an obsession for tanks, aircraft and animals. Currently studying O levels in Peshawar. Stumbled upon PakistanDefence while searching for pictures of Type 85 II AP tanks in Pakistani service.I'll never miss a chance of a good discussion. And I plan on becoming a pilot in the AF. If you have a problem identifying a Cold War-era tank or plane or a bird that's visiting your garden feel free to ask me about it.
HAHAHAHA well done buddy.
Very well done I bet you play world of tanks and world of war planes ?
I'm doing Cambridge a levels too.
My favorite tank is the Tiger and this one below
t29-heavy-tank.jpg

Now Identify this tank for me.
the bastard with the high velocity 105 mm gun ,This thing could just win German Armour

Less than 18 are not allowed here
Hey that ain't right

Well, that was intended:D. You're right on the first, but I wanted to test you a bit too.

Here's another view of the second tank I presented:
arkiv_fms20004_326_document.t463f06be.m800.x80088475.jpg

arkiv_1998__451_document.t43e094c8.m800.xd3926c7d.jpg

And a different system.
Cold%20Response%202010_Fossbakken%2C%20Felt_Foto%20-%20Ronny%20Hammerstad%20Jensen%2C%20Forsvaret20100225_0565.t4b863c1e.m800.xf803ee07.jpg

lmh-cr09-105.t49c0b820.m1200.x496c4f8b.JPG
Isn't it the Leopard? The lower plate seems the same and the world war 2 era Lights on the front lol.
A good tank for the norwegians :tup: to catch Snow rabbits.

A good tank for the norwegians .

Were a good tank for the Norwegians. They've been out of service since 2011 (after 42 years of service) when the 1A5 was completely replaced with the 2A4NO.

Only Bridge Layers and Armored Recovery Vehicles based on the 1A chassis remain in service:

AA_CR16_020316_13.t56d70472.m800.xe4c048e1.jpg

AA_CR16_020316_3.t56d702bc.m800.x4050216b.jpg

foto_av_tanja_renate_aakeroy-6251.t524d322e.m1200.xd397b532.jpg

arkiv_fo_p_i_49_document.t459b8cbe.m1200.xa95fc647.JPG

HAHAHAHA well done buddy.
Very well done I bet you play world of tanks and world of war planes ?
I'm doing Cambridge a levels too.
My favorite tank is the Tiger and this one below
t29-heavy-tank.jpg

Now Identify this tank for me.
the bastard with the high velocity 105 mm gun ,This thing could just win German Armour
Even tho it isn't technically Cold War, that's a T29 heavy tank. And yes I play World of Tanks :lol:

Nerdy 16 year old with an obsession for tanks, aircraft and animals. Currently studying O levels in Peshawar. Stumbled upon PakistanDefence while searching for pictures of Type 85 II AP tanks in Pakistani service.I'll never miss a chance of a good discussion. And I plan on becoming a pilot in the AF. If you have a problem identifying a Cold War-era tank or plane or a bird that's visiting your garden feel free to ask me about it.
Welcome to PDF.

He could be a devil for all I care. That Israeli poster 500 deserves more respect coz of his logical cum solution based approach vis a vis geo politics than any fake think tank, who only takes pleasure in throwing cynical remarks on every occasion

I cannot blame you for wanting Pollyanna optimism from every post. You need to hear that, I suppose. But that is no reason to shoot the messenger.

I cannot blame you for wanting Pollyanna optimism from every post. You need to hear that, I suppose. But that is no reason to shoot the messenger.
junior members do have freedom of expression :) and they can also beat around the bush . Ku ustaad g?

junior members do have freedom of expression :) and they can also beat around the bush . Ku ustaad g?

Much against my protests and representations, they do. More's the pity. Children should be seen and not heard.

Back
Top Bottom