What's new

Call me "Jinx!"

CT-9914 "Snoop"

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Nerdy 16 year old with an obsession for tanks, aircraft and animals. Currently studying O levels in Peshawar. Stumbled upon PakistanDefence while searching for pictures of Type 85 II AP tanks in Pakistani service.I'll never miss a chance of a good discussion. And I plan on becoming a pilot in the AF. If you have a problem identifying a Cold War-era tank or plane or a bird that's visiting your garden feel free to ask me about it.

Okay, you're jinx! Khush?
Please help me identify this guy:
-
pakistan-spy-pigeon.jpg

-
:welcome: to :pdf:
India.gif

Nerdy 16 year old with an obsession for tanks, aircraft and animals. Currently studying O levels in Peshawar. Stumbled upon PakistanDefence while searching for pictures of Type 85 II AP tanks in Pakistani service.I'll never miss a chance of a good discussion. And I plan on becoming a pilot in the AF. If you have a problem identifying a Cold War-era tank or plane or a bird that's visiting your garden feel free to ask me about it.
Hello jinx!

Less than 18 are not allowed here

I was thinking the other day to ask administration about the age limit for joining the forum.
I usually see 14 to 17 years old members
questing the knowledge of TTAs

No you are not 16. When you add your birthday while creating an account, it tells about your real age.
You are subtracting one year and why this we have to find out.
No I accidentally entered my DoB a month older so I am 16

Back
Top Bottom