What's new

Call for Beijing to work with Taiwan to reunify in Chinese-style democracy

中共得罪的人前无古人,不差你一屋,鉴于你在泰国,我猜国民党残部?大地主?政治犯。。

Are you a left over of KMT that moved to Burma? There was some so called KMT troops that were actually warlord troops. The problem with KMT is that most troops are warlord troops and any time, any day, the warlords would turn against Chiang. They could even kidnap him, as proven in history.

I don't think there are mainland Chinese of today who support communism.

Speaking of praising CCP too much here...is kind of empty words.

They are actually pointing the PURE China, rather then the EVIL communist.

CCP did a bad job under Mao. But they improved under Deng and later. So far, they are doing well.

I don't think there are mainland Chinese of today who support communism.

Speaking of praising CCP too much here...is kind of empty words.

They are actually pointing the PURE China, rather then the EVIL communist.

Don't call CPC evil, you have stolen China's ICBM secret to USA.

This act is utterly disgraceful and unforgivable, you are putting the life of 1.3 billion Chinese in danger.

CPC should have nuked you, yet they still allow you to live, then be grateful about it!!!

CCP did a bad job under Mao. But they improved under Deng and later. So far, they are doing well.

You are playing with words...don't listen CCP propaganda narrative. It's harmful.

The correct narrative should be, China did a bad job under the EVIL communist, but improved after they kick out communism out of China and restored Confucianism.

Don't call CPC evil, you have stolen China's ICBM secret to USA.

This act is utterly disgraceful and unforgivable, you are putting the life of 1.3 billion Chinese in danger.

CPC should have nuked you, yet they still allow you to live, then be grateful about it!!!

Give me explanation why CCP is not EVIL?

All mainland Chinese don't have faint in communism anymore. Overseas Chinese in Canada know nothing!

Are you a left over of KMT that moved to Burma? There was some so called KMT troops that were actually warlord troops. The problem with KMT is that most troops are warlord troops and any time, any day, the warlords would turn against Chiang. They could even kidnap him, as proven in history.
My nationality is prc.and you? mis american.

Give me explanation why CCP is not EVIL?

All mainland Chinese don't have faint in communism anymore. Overseas Chinese in Canada know nothing!

So to help the white anglo-saxons to steal the secret of China's nuclear umbrella is not evil?

Your KMT is more evil than anything else, sellout and traitor.

KMT even got an extremely low approval rating in Taiwan, who will support them in the Mainland China?

The Taiwanese government is naturally hostile towards China, their spy network just keeps infiltrating into our national security.

Just about decade ago, our crucial ICBM information got stolen by the Taiwanese spies, they were setting the trap the lure our scientists and forced them to become their spies.

I feel that when Xi Jinping solves more domestic issues, then he will eventually aim at Taiwan during his second term.

Now i see CCTV has started to bash KMT, so i got the feeling the military unification will take place between 2018-2020.

Taiwan is the anti-China outpost set by the US, stop dreaming about the brotherhood, we should subjugate them and ideologically assimilate them before talking about the brotherhood.

Just keep increasing number of the missiles aimed at Taiwan, we should cripple them in the first round of missile bombardment.

I have a dream that one day, we Chinese are not living under a foreign ideology, be it communism or Greece inspired democracy. So kiss my as s, stupid commies and also spineless "gong zhi" that sell China to their CIA masters.

I find some Chinese people rather funny that somehow to them, communism is Chinese but democracy is foreign. Get your facts straight, ever since May 4th movement, China has lost its soul. The reason why I tolerate CCP to govern China right now is that China cannot afford another revolution, another cycle of chaos.

Overall, I agree with the message in the OP. No educated citizens can live under one single party forever in 21 century. I would rather have a "circus show" than have some hypocrites above me to tell me what to do while they themselves send their darlings to foreign nations with looted wealth.

The CCP has nothing to cling to its power than communism ideology that its members don't even believe in. So they have to preach day in and day out in order to claim legitimacy. Hi, our ancestors already told us that its our birthrights to overthrow a government that we don't want! “陈胜、吴广起义战争” The CCP should know how they gained power and they should also be aware how they will lose power.

I have a dream that one day, we Chinese are not living under a foreign ideology, be it communism or Greece inspired democracy. So kiss my as s, stupid commies and also spineless "gong zhi" that sell China to their CIA masters.

I find some Chinese people rather funny that somehow to them, communism is Chinese but democracy is foreign. Get your facts straight, ever since May 4th movement, China has lost its soul. The reason why I tolerate CCP to govern China right now is that China cannot afford another revolution, another cycle of chaos.

It is not about the communist ideology this time.

Taiwan is helping USA to steal the classified information of our nuclear umbrella, this is absolutely unforgivable.

What Snowden has done to USA is absolutely peanut compared to this.

The white Russians, although they hated the Communist Russia so deeply, but they would never help the foreign hostile regime to steal the secret of the Soviet nuclear umbrella.

The traitorous Taiwan is putting the life of 1.3 billion Chinese in danger, you ask that we should take care about the life of our brothers and sisters in Taiwan, do they give a crap about the live of the Mainlanders?

Giving them a second chance, they will do it again!

Overall, I agree with the message in the OP. No educated citizens can live under one single party forever in 21 century. I would rather have a "circus show" than have some hypocrites above me to tell me what to do while they themselves send their darlings to foreign nations with looted wealth.

The CCP has nothing to cling to its power than communism ideology that its members don't even believe in. So they have to preach day in and day out in order to claim legitimacy. Hi, our ancestors already told us that its our birthrights to overthrow a government that we don't want! “陈胜、吴广起义战争” The CCP should know how they gained power and they should also be aware how they will lose power.
i dont want to argue anything since my english is so poor.but 他只是为反而反,正常?

Most of them support CPC, while almost none of the sane Mainlanders will support KMT. :coffee:

the most of means less than 1% percent. come here, people will tell you that CCP is much worse than KMT. Here in china, only the abnormal/brainwashed/vested interest groups support CCP.

So to help the white anglo-saxons to steal the secret of China's nuclear umbrella is not evil?

Your KMT is more evil than anything else, sellout and traitor.

KMT even got an extremely low approval rating in Taiwan, who will support them in the Mainland China?

You are going to use nuclear weapon on Taiwan. So Taiwan did the right thing.

Beside, no ones trust communist. Well, you were communist in the past. Still half-communist today...so yeah, it kind of worrisome.

As long as we are living under foreign ideology, politically, we will always became a second class country.

What mainland China did to kick out communism, reject democracy, and created their own version of ideology, are the right thing to do.

While mainland already move forward, Taiwan is still stuck in the foreign imported democracy. That is why Taiwan full of unsolved problems, because we don't understand fully about democracy and we lack of flexibility to modify it, because it came with whole package. We imported it, it's like being babysitted, we never grow up.

It's true, China has lost it soul since that day.

Circus show is not good too. It has usefulness in one side, but another big problem at other side too.

China one-party system, it doesn't mean it lack of oppositions.

What mainland China need is transparency and people awareness. To check all government officials to always do the right things. Weibo is a good thing to check government official behavior. But that is not enough, China still need more than that.

We still need to find solution for it.

Everyone hate communism, even mainland Chinese too.

But we can't afford another revolution. The only solution for this, CCP must smoothly transform themselves by removing all communist elements, and declare it as just China.

the most of means less than 1% percent. come here, people will tell you that CCP is much worse than KMT. Here in china, only the abnormal/brainwashed/vested interest groups support CCP.

That because ChineseTiger1986 doesn't know the bad things CCP did. It left big scars in most of people in mainland China.

The only reason why people still respect CCP, it's because China need order, development, economy progress and can't afford another revolution.

If CCP voluntary itself to remove communist elements and transformed it to just China. Everyone will welcome it.

Back
Top Bottom