What's new

Call for an action against this terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Indian state has created 400 million zombies of hate and prejudice. It continues to arm these people under the guise of nationalism and employs them as tools of foreign policy inspired by terror.

#TerrorMata'sProduct

He has a blue tick. He is famous already.
Scumbags like him give a free hand to such terrorists and criminals. Just give you a crude but realistic example, that if the someone had said something negative against his sister or mother on twitter with less than 10 followers, this munafiq moron @ftpOsitve will be complaining all over the place. And BTW, how reporting his account will make him famous?

Last edited:
Twitter has become a propaganda tool and the main platform for hate preachers from all over the world, Twitter management is criminal because this has been taking place on twitter since at least last 10 years or so.

The Indian state has created 400 million zombies of hate and prejudice. It continues to arm these people under the guise of nationalism and employs them as tools of foreign policy inspired by terror.

#TerrorMata'sProduct
More like 900 million.

Every non Muslim in India grow to hate Muslims and Islam. Some more than others

More like 900 million.

Every non Muslim in India grow to hate Muslims and Islam. Some more than others

India is a hotbed for any and every extremist ideology.

Nothing to do with one religion which is awarded the monopoly of terror.

This bloody cow piss drinker is openly supporting & cheering the terrorist attack on Data Darbar, Lahore in which 8 innocent civilians lost their lives. This low life terrorist supporter should be on the terrorist list of UNO.
XrElDbL.png
Please guys let's get our act together and report this account to Twitter. Furthermore, it is a verified twitter account with blue badge that means he is openly supporting the terrorism. And here is his profile

wVIwNJR.png

Here is the link to the tweet with this link you can visit his profile and report both the tweet and the account itself
Once you have reported, you will get the receipt/confirmation of your report from twitter as below
4baYJn7.png

Though I think it is pretty straight forward to report the twitter account and the tweet, here is a tutorial for the first timers ( I didn't need any tutorial even for the first time since it is pretty intuitive)

@Horus @WebMaster @Areesh @PakSword @Khafee @MastanKhan @Dubious + all

I reported his tweet but now I cannot use the above link, so how to report his account...

It seems I am a bit too late. Looks like Twitter have already banned the account.

No mate, ignoring is not the way... he is spreading hate so you want to give him a free hand?

Im not asking you to Ignore, but merely to be "logical".
Well, If you cant get yourself away from that 5 inch screen, you are loosing a precious gift called "life".

Indian Muslims are extremists just like anyone else in India.

Nope. They are worried when their son is not back home by 10 PM.
In India, no one is an extremist. No Place for that.

If you cant understand "Politics" , I cant help you.

Im not asking you to Ignore, but merely to be "logical".
Well, If you cant get yourself away from that 5 inch screen, you are loosing a precious gift called "life".
Nah mate. that's pretty lame come back. He is an influencer and has had a following of 70K people (nuts) , a reporter, advocate at your SC, a reporter, a public speaker...

India is a hotbed for any and every extremist ideology.
Nothing to do with one religion which is awarded the monopoly of terror.

Well, NOT really. Any country which has its Civil structure and Finances unstable is more of a candidate for such a possibility. Its all about money. With Fast Growing Economy, India has no place for War / Extremism n all.

Hindu-Muslim Divide is Political. Nothing more, nothing less. History of "Daesh" and/or "AQ" are perfect case studies of what "extremism" and "terrorism" really means.

The one who finds death in the blessed month of Ramadan, and is in a state of As-Saum (Rozah in Urdu), shall be greeted in the grave with Allah's rahmah. To die in the holy month of Ramadan, in a state of fasting is any Muslim's wish and desire. We were not meant to live on this earth forever this life is but a test for us. It is the next life what we ought to be worried about. Every believer in the ONE GOD (ALLAH), has something known as "Taqleef" (arabic to english - burden of responsibility to worship Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah. Everything else, like ego, vanity, status, fame, wealth ... are of zero consequence to a believer.

So this person, who writes tweets celebrating the death of Muslims in Lahore bomb blast, if filled with hatred. All I ask fellow Muslims is not fill your hearts with hatred, but love and devotion to Islam. As for that idiot, let him be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom