What's new

Call for an action against this terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.
People please don't abuse...report and let's see what twitter does. ...I like the experiment :D

I don't have a twitter account so can someone please report him twice or thrice like an OCD person. :angel:

Social media is full of this kind of Hindustanis, and frankly let them continue on their Anti-Muslim path. It will effect their own Indian Union more than Pakistan.

This bloody cow piss drinker is openly supporting & cheering the terrorist attack on Data Darbar, Lahore in which 8 innocent civilians lost their lives. This low life terrorist supporter should be on the terrorist list of UNO.
XrElDbL.png
Please guys let's get our act together and report this account to Twitter. Furthermore, it is a verified twitter account with blue badge that means he is openly supporting the terrorism. And here is his profile

wVIwNJR.png

Here is the link to the tweet with this link you can visit his profile and report both the tweet and the account itself
Once you have reported, you will get the receipt/confirmation of your report from twitter as below
4baYJn7.png

Though I think it is pretty straight forward to report the twitter account and the tweet, here is a tutorial for the first timers ( I didn't need any tutorial even for the first time since it is pretty intuitive)

@Horus @WebMaster @Areesh @PakSword @Khafee @MastanKhan @Dubious + all

And that's how you make an unknown guy a world famous guy.. Try to Just ignore these guys.

This guy is a tough nut. Ordinary Hindus sort him a lot because of his Pro Hindu activism. Hence Twitter tolerates him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom