What's new

Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi finally revealed his face in the Grand Mosque of Mosul

I'm talking about this character...

Hafiz-Saeed.jpg

Hafiz Muhammad Saeed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He's been banned by the US and the UN and so is his so called 'charity' organization, Jamaat ud Dawah which has been named as a terrorist organization and he also has a $10 million bounty on his empty head. But yet he's a free man in Pakistan as he is the spokesman and on the payroll of the Establishment.
He is the future Caliph of India.

That is him performing the Friday prayer (Kutba).

BryOZs_CYAAH9Ns.jpg

BryTecSCQAAnsWb.jpg

The media was right all along.
BryKBkyCMAAprAf.jpg

Now he is in Mosul so it won't be that hard to take him down after revealing his identity?
Another dajjal proclaim himself as khalifah what happened to the other one eyed dajjal antichrist mullah omar in Afghanistan who also self proclaimed khalifah

afiz Muhammad Saeed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He's been banned by the US and the UN and so is his so called 'charity' organization, Jamaat ud Dawah which has been named as a terrorist organization and he also has a $10 million bounty on his empty head. But yet he's a free man in Pakistan as he is the spokesman and on the payroll of the Establishment.
Obsessed with Him?? I assure u he is not holding any Gov. Official Position unlike great Swarmy sahab& watever he utters about KASHMIR is not LIE
i want to ask a question....
is there something important about fridays... i hv seen in many places mentioning of friday with islam...
why not monday, tuesday ...etc.
:raise:
Friday have preeminence in all other days not only in Prophet time, but days back in the beginning of thatworld
- First man Prophet Adam was created on Friday
- Allah created world in 7 Days, & that day is Friday
- there are so many other Events associated with Friday....which right now i dont know :p:

Last edited:
Obsessed with Him?? I assure u he is not holding any Gov. Official Position unlike great Swarmy sahab& watever he utters about KASHMIR is not LIE
The 'great Swamy' does NOT hold any official position. Get your facts clear before spouting baloney! :p:

The 'great Swamy' does NOT hold any official position. Get your facts clear before spouting baloney! :p:

And one more point, he lectures to students of top universities like Harvard unlike terrorist with bounty on his head brain washing Madarsa students.

true authentic mujahedines of Syria such as IF

Lol, they are agents of Saud and Qatar and fight for THEIR funders objectives.

is the union of the mujahedines in the Islamic Front n Al Qaeda ...

Not gonna happen, just as they need to kill ISIS, their funders Saudi and Qatar will order them to kill them too. Nusra knows that. ISIS merger more likely. As it should have happened before, cause ISIS funded Nusra but Nusra leader gave baya to Qaeda instead.

Lol, they are agents of Saud and Qatar and fight for THEIR funders objectives.

Not gonna happen, just as they need to kill ISIS, their funders Saudi and Qatar will order them to kill them too. Nusra knows that. ISIS merger more likely. As it should have happened before, cause ISIS funded Nusra but Nusra leader gave baya to Qaeda instead.

You guys are so perfect, please keep your Islam to yourself. Your "brothers" in Pakistan are taking a merciless crushing. What are your opinions about the Pakistan army? :-)

Well the self proclaimed caliph certainly has a drab wardrobe. A black robe and that's it.

Because it's normal to wear black after victory. The prophet Muhammed also wore black after he conquered Mecca, so did his descendant when he conquered Mosul.

Br2cJ04CMAE8mIv.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom