What's new

Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi finally revealed his face in the Grand Mosque of Mosul

The 'great Swamy' does NOT hold any official position. Get your facts clear before spouting baloney!
Acha Uncle..
aik gandi machli - saray Jal ko ganda karti hayyy :lol:

And one more point, he lectures to students of top universities like Harvard unlike terrorist with bounty on his head brain washing Madarsa students.
YELLOW JOURNALISM
giving lectures in harvard university is not a BIG DEAL....Bublooo
any credible government Personnel who have insight about his country & others about geography or else can give lectures, & On that account he get paid by assisting amercians to make or amend their foreign policies :coffee:

Qaradawi says IS caliphate violates Shariah

The title of caliph, he said, can “only be given by the entire Muslim nation” not by a single group.

Don't think so.

It only takes 4 or 5 people to select a caliph.

Abu al-Hasan Ali Ibn Muhammad Ibn Habib al-Mawardi ( أبو الحسن علي بن محمد بن حبيب البصري الماوردي ), known in Latin as Alboacen (972-1058 CE), was an Arab[citation needed] Muslim jurist of the Shafi'i school most remembered for his works on religion, government, the caliphate, and public and constitutional law during a time of political turmoil. Appointed as the chief judge over several Khorasani districts near Nishapur, and Baghdad itself, al-Mawardi also served as a diplomat for the Abbasid caliphs al-Qa'im and al-Qadir in negotiations with the Buyid emirs. A symbol of his contributions here, he is well remembered for his treatise on "The Ordinances of Government."

Says so in Mawardi's book "The Ordinances of Goverment".

11792.jpg

Last edited:
Don't think so.

It only takes 4 or 5 people to select a caliph.

sure my 4-5 friends will love to make me a Caliph-
her muhallay mein say aik do Caliph niklein gay- :lol:-

Acha Uncle..
aik gandi machli - saray Jal ko ganda karti hayyy :lol:
Fikkar mat karo. Men uss talaab men nahin hoon!! :D

YELLOW JOURNALISM
giving lectures in harvard university is not a BIG DEAL....Bublooo
any credible government Personnel who have insight about his country & others about geography or else can give lectures, & On that account he get paid by assisting amercians to make or amend their foreign policies :coffee:
Achha! Tho bhai, thu kyon nahin Harvard university jaa kar lecture deta? There men kya kami hai?

Mujhe patha hain lekin boloonga nahin!! :P :D :lol:

@Mugwop did you give the negative ratings to the abusive post I quoted ??

While there were no abuses in my post and you gave me negative rating .

Misuse of power ??

Achha! Tho bhai, thu kyon nahin Harvard university jaa kar lecture deta? There men kya kami hai?
Mujhe patha hain lekin boloonga nahin!!
maray pass time nahi hay.....:P
O baba G, I say any Credible Person who understand Nat-Geo/Nat adventure of its Surroundings...Politics / norms / Sociology etc
I rarely visit other cities of my own country ...Iam not any way credible to think tank that PDF .....:undecided:
like, we have thousands of retired Generals, but americans only Paid Musharraf & Benazir Bhutto for giving insight about pakistani politics or changes etc etc

@Mugwop did you give the negative ratings to the abusive post I quoted ??

While there were no abuses in my post and you gave me negative rating .

Misuse of power ??
same here.. I just congratulated all Muslims of the world for their new Caliph and @Mugwop gave me -ve ratings.

same here.. I just congratulated all Muslims of the world for their new Caliph and @Mugwop gave me -ve ratings.

And you deserve every bit of them. Many thanks to @Mugwop who should look at your "religion of peace" post and give you some more shiny new -ve medals for your hatred against muslims.

The caliphate is here brothers; Allahu Akbar!

It’s time to migrate to Iraq!

My fellow Muslim brothers,

The caliphate is finally here. We have been waiting for this moment for over a century. It is now our time to take over the world again. Rule like we used to. This is what Hazrat Osama bin Laden and Hazrat Hakeemullah Mehsud wanted. Their dream, and that of Maulana Muhammad Ali Jauhar and Maulana Shaukat Ali Jauhar (except that this one is at the other side of the Levant), has finally been fulfilled. The caliphate is here brothers;Allahu Akbar!

Now that the caliphate is here, it has become obligatory for all of us to migrate to Iraq immediately. That is what all those Hazraat mentioned in the first paragraph would have wanted. That is what ISIS want. The caliphate is here brothers; Allahu Akbar!

This hijrat is mandatory for every Muslim who believes that he is living in a Muslim country. With the establishment of the caliphate, there is no such thing as a Muslim country. Everything outside of this caliphate is now Dar-ul-Harb and Iraq is now Dar-ul-Islam. Leave your kafir democracies, your kafir so-called democracies, your kafirdictatorships and your kafir monarchies. The caliphate is here brothers; Allahu Akbar!

It is very important to realise that slowly but surely our caliphate would expand from Iraq to Syria to eventually taking over the Middle East. From the Middle East we would move to the North Africa and then take over the entire African continent.

It is very important to realise that slowly but surely our caliphate would expand from Iraq to Syria to eventually taking over the Middle East. From the Middle East we would move to the North Africa and then take over the entire African continent. From there, we would move towards our old home and take over the Iberian Peninsula and then we will take over Europe moving into Asia and setting up the old Ottoman Empire again. Then Asia, Russia, jumping inside Alaska and then controlling North and South America. The caliphate is here brothers; Allahu Akbar!

Islam will rule the world like it was always supposed to. We were quick off the blocks in the 7th century and by the middle of the previous millennium we were en route to taking over the world. The infidels then outdid us, but thanks to the likes of al Qaeda, TTP, Boko Haram and ISIS, we are now finally going to do what it was meant to do: take over the universe. The caliphate is here brothers; Allahu Akbar!

We have come a long way to our new caliph Abu Bakr and under his noble guidance we will continue the work of the previous caliphs of Islam. Brothers the time is right to dominate the world. Down with America! Down with Israel! Down with India! The caliphate is here brothers; Allahu Akbar!

Like I have reiterated this is a golden opportunity for all the Muslims living in Muslim countries to leave their mark on Islamic history. As far as we, the Muslims living in western countries, are concerned, we will continue to live here and clamour for the caliphate. Because you see we are living on the kuffaar’s taxes. Not only does it mean that we do not have to face the negative ramifications of the caliphate, it also means that we get to shout Allahu Akbar all day and all night, we get to shout about establishing a caliphate with Sharia law, without actually really wanting to leave the west. So instead of us going to the caliphate, we will wait for the caliphate to come to us. You know after you guys take over Africa and all. The caliphate is here brothers; Allahu Akbar!

The caliphate is finally here. We have been waiting for this moment for over a century. It is now our time to take over the world again. Rule like we used to. This is what Hazrat Osama bin Laden and Hazrat Hakeemullah Mehsud wanted. Their dream, and that of Maulana Muhammad Ali Jauhar and Maulana Shaukat Ali Jauhar (except that this one is at the other side of the Levant), has finally been fulfilled. The caliphate is here brothers;Allahu Akbar!

Now that the caliphate is here, it has become obligatory for all of us to migrate to Iraq immediately. That is what all those Hazraat mentioned in the first paragraph would have wanted. That is what ISIS want. The caliphate is here brothers; Allahu Akbar!

This hijrat is mandatory for every Muslim who believes that he is living in a Muslim country. With the establishment of the caliphate, there is no such thing as a Muslim country. Everything outside of this caliphate is now Dar-ul-Harb and Iraq is now Dar-ul-Islam. Leave your kafir democracies, your kafir so-called democracies, your kafirdictatorships and your kafir monarchies. The caliphate is here brothers; Allahu Akbar!

It is very important to realise that slowly but surely our caliphate would expand from Iraq to Syria to eventually taking over the Middle East. From the Middle East we would move to the North Africa and then take over the entire African continent.

It is very important to realise that slowly but surely our caliphate would expand from Iraq to Syria to eventually taking over the Middle East. From the Middle East we would move to the North Africa and then take over the entire African continent. From there, we would move towards our old home and take over the Iberian Peninsula and then we will take over Europe moving into Asia and setting up the old Ottoman Empire again. Then Asia, Russia, jumping inside Alaska and then controlling North and South America. The caliphate is here brothers; Allahu Akbar!

Islam will rule the world like it was always supposed to. We were quick off the blocks in the 7th century and by the middle of the previous millennium we were en route to taking over the world. The infidels then outdid us, but thanks to the likes of al Qaeda, TTP, Boko Haram and ISIS, we are now finally going to do what it was meant to do: take over the universe. The caliphate is here brothers; Allahu Akbar!

We have come a long way to our new caliph Abu Bakr and under his noble guidance we will continue the work of the previous caliphs of Islam. Brothers the time is right to dominate the world. Down with America! Down with Israel! Down with India! The caliphate is here brothers; Allahu Akbar!

Like I have reiterated this is a golden opportunity for all the Muslims living in Muslim countries to leave their mark on Islamic history. As far as we, the Muslims living in western countries, are concerned, we will continue to live here and clamour for the caliphate. Because you see we are living on the kuffaar’s taxes. Not only does it mean that we do not have to face the negative ramifications of the caliphate, it also means that we get to shout Allahu Akbar all day and all night, we get to shout about establishing a caliphate with Sharia law, without actually really wanting to leave the west. So instead of us going to the caliphate, we will wait for the caliphate to come to us. You know after you guys take over Africa and all. The caliphate is here brothers; Allahu Akbar!
Hahaha

Need something to do about them seriously....!!!

Back
Top Bottom