What's new

Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi finally revealed his face in the Grand Mosque of Mosul

He? I'm a girl and the person who used the word cunty used it for a reason.
Your gender doesn't matter to me, or to the rules. "Cunt" or "prick" are obscene terms for the female and male genitals respectively. Obscenities break forum rules, and that's what you are supposed to rate negatively. I don't see how the post negatively rated by you broke any forum rule.

But as I have repeatedly said, ratings are given by title holders on the basis of their own national/tribal/religious loyalties, and for no other reason.

I suppose you wouldn't mind if I start calling Pakistani members as "Pakistani pricks"? At least that's alliterative, and therefore has some literary merit.

@WebMaster : How about that, can I start calling your countrypeople as "Pakistani pricks"? Would I get an infraction or negative rating, or would it be the Pakistanis who make fun of me who receive the said honours? You really ought to rethink why you have given these rating powers, and to who. It is amply clear that personal prejudices determine ratings, and nothing else does.

Last edited:
This thread has nothing to do with indians but you can still see alot of them spewing Anti-Muslim hatred here for no reason.

I am not representative of all Indians here . Maybe you should ask the ones who are doing it .

I am not representative of all Indians here . Maybe you should ask the ones who are doing it .
You know what cherokke I tried to confabulate with those bigots but it's too excruciating that's why I stick to giving negative ratings. Don't take this the wrong way I don't have a problem with all indians but the ones I'm talking about deserve an A$$ kicking.

You know what cherokke I tried to confabulate with those bigots but it's too excruciating that's why I stick to giving negative ratings. Don't take this the wrong way I don't have a problem with all indians but the ones I'm talking about deserve an A$$ kicking.

I am not even talking about them :D .

Back
Top Bottom