What's new

CAGW Campaign Ad Imagines China-Dominated Futrue

Jigs

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Fiscally conservative think-tank Citizens Against Government Waste has dropped a strong new ad that imagines China in the 2030s as a world leader and America's overseer -- unless the United States cuts taxes and spending and reduces the debt.

Last edited by a moderator:
very clever but very true indeed..america is a finacial mess..they thought they could create wealth out of air!

Apparently chinese are great masterminds, but hopeless innovators.

They ran the ad on fox news and the guy goes "what we are about to show may upset you" I just couldn't stop laughing at that point. They try so hard to scare the American public.

Hahaaa... had a good laugh at this....but there might be some truth here. It is time for Asia to emerge to the position it rightly deserves as it was just 300 years ago.
Shows how desperate US is getting.

They ran the ad on fox news and the guy goes "what we are about to show may upset you" I just couldn't stop laughing at that point. They try so hard to scare the American public.

Well, if what I hear about Fox News is correct, it's practically their job to scare people... :D

As a side-note, does this advert appear often on American television?

Well, if what I hear about Fox News is correct, it's practically their job to scare people... :D

As a side-note, does this advert appear often on American television?

The CAGW says they will be pushing it on all cable television news channels. So far i have seen it air on CNN and Fox news.

Here is the link to the CNN report related to this video. Build up to the G20 summit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the link to the CNN report related to this video. Build up to the G20 summit.

Hey dezi, I think that video only works for people who live in America. CNN copyright or something.

EDIT: The video below works, thanks dezi. :tup:

Nice stereotypes. The Maoist propaganda posters, the scheming laughter at the end. Why the heck didn't they give the prof a Fu-Manchu while they were at it?

Back
Top Bottom