What's new

Cabinet reshuffle: Asad Umar likely to take charge as federal minister again

By the way you're making wild assumptions and grand stretching theories, looks like you're the one who needs medical attention kid [emoji23]
Pakistan is still facing problems due to Asad Umar bad policies in economy.this person is not fit for any job and will destroy entire country.don't give him any post.admit him in mental hospital.

plz also do something about kpk ministers.especially the terrorist health minister.for reference you can check out social media for what happened in Peshawar a few days back
The doctors left their posts, leaving the patients to suffer, they are already being paid a good amount, they were only protesting against reforms. should have fired all who were protesting, and hired others.

I'm glad Asad Umar is getting a role, he's the kind of person we need in government.

I think Fawad Ch. should be information minister again. He's full of hot air and the social media side of the MoI was lit during his time.

The doctors left their posts, leaving the patients to suffer, they are already being paid a good amount, they were only protesting against reforms. should have fired all who were protesting, and hired others.
ok.have you seen the so called reforms.emergency dealing of patients is still open.and fear the day when doctors decide to close it as well.

ok.have you seen the so called reforms.emergency dealing of patients is still open.and fear the day when doctors decide to close it as well.
Have you? i hope they do that, and the provincial govt kick all of their sorry asses out, and hire better, more honorable people

It will show how much IK is serious and his govt will survive.
Without changing punjab CM nothing will work. 80% OF IK energy is spent in running Punjab through the dummy.

I'm glad Asad Umar is getting a role, he's the kind of person we need in government.

I think Fawad Ch. should be information minister again. He's full of hot air and the social media side of the MoI was lit during his time.

He should be out of the govt. At best, he can be a PTI spokesperson for evening shows.

Murad Saeed, Asad Umar, Shehryar Afridi, Muhammad Ali Khan, Umar Ayub, Amin Aslam and hell---even Fayaz ul Hassan ( :D ) etc are the types of people we need in PTI, and hopefully, these people take up future leadership positions.

Patriot Muslim Pakistanis that represent the majority of this country....whether from 'upper classes' (aka Asad Umar) or from middle-classes (Murad Saeed etc).

We don't need Fawad Chaudharys of the world to run PTI into ground. He is a very good spokesperson for talk shows. But beyond that, not so much....

BC yehi karte Rehna aur panch saal
Tarkhan ko mochi bana dou mochi ko chowkidar aur chowkidar ko bavarchi.
Shuffle happens all around the world wasn't happen in Pak before thats why it look odd nothing new

Why patwaris commenting on cabinet reshuffle?? It's not theior business at all.

Shuffle happens all around the world wasn't happen in Pak before thats why it look odd nothing new

Why patwaris commenting on cabinet reshuffle?? It's not theior business at all.
Coz yuthias brain stuck in Patwaris they can’t get rid of that phobia, now listen yuthie cabinet does changes all around the world but not a mochi can be a tarkhan and tarkhan can be lohar, get it?

Interior Minister is currently Ijaz Shah, who used to be DG-IB and previously was in ISI. I personally think he has good credentials to be Interior Minister.

Shafqat Mehmood should get science and technology. As for Fawad Chudary, really see no place for him in the cabinet.
and he has been interior minister before, i don't like his attitude saw a video he was abusing/disrespecting a SSP

i think Asad Umar did not want to accept some IMF conditions, i think he can serve in some other role.

i am here hoping firdous awan get the kick, shahbaz gill should be given that position.

aamir kyani also needs to be changed

Coz yuthias brain stuck in Patwaris they can’t get rid of that phobia, now listen yuthie cabinet does changes all around the world but not a mochi can be a tarkhan and tarkhan can be lohar, get it?

But a lohar can be PM for three times? :enjoy:

You fell right into that one patwari:partay:

Have you? i hope they do that, and the provincial govt kick all of their sorry asses out, and hire better, more honorable people
you have no idea about the so called reforms den.there4 I won't argue more.plz kindly have a look just from neutral point of view

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom