What's new

CAA and Ghar Wapsi

How do you know CAA doesnt specify when they should and shouldnt be practising and does CAA entertain muslims who converted recently to use this bill to get citizenship??

You didnt give the answer about the loophole but posting your opinions about how the bill you think determines a religion being practised by certain individuals.

Here is the text of CAA. Please tell me where or how does it prevent?

http://egazette.nic.in/WriteReadData/2019/214646.pdf

religion is personal matter and state has no right to impose particular religion on minorities

religion is personal matter and state has no right to impose particular religion on public

There is no force from anyone including the government mandating or suggesting or pleading the people to convert.

how many real-life videos would you like me to post to prove you a liar?

Are you alluding to some private videos from youtube?

If someone breaks law then they deserve to be handled accordingly.

CAA does not force any one to convert.

There is a loop hole in CAA.

All illegal Muslims can convert to one of the religions exempted by CAA to attain Indian citizenship.

I wish Muslims convert to Christianity but I have a feeling most would convert into Hinduism.

Which religion do you think most Muslims will convert to?
many wont but if they will do then most probably christianity i think because we consider them ppl of book

I hope too the same.
Incorrect. Most will choose Hinduism. Because their neighbors are Hindus, employers are Hindus, etc. Once they become Hindus, they get support from the Hindu vermin. Very few even know much about Christianity.

That is the biggest threat. In a couple of generations what will happen to Islam in India? Where are we going to go?

but i m pretty sure they wont convert may b 100000 will convert out of 200 million but not much

CAA is only applicable to illegal immigrants. it does not impact citizens of India.

Only 19,00,000 illegal immigrants have been identified from the NRC that was conducted in Assam. Most of these are non Muslim immigrants.

so we are talking about illegal Muslim immigrants in only 1000s.

No way. In fact many Hindus are embracing Christianity in India.
Oh, how cute.

What's the difference between a Hindu and a Christian nowadays? Both are idol/ human worshipers. So who cares.. even they (christians) don't care about religion..
I do actually do care, in fact for everyone. Idol worshippers or non worshippers.

Oh, how cute.

I do actually do care, in fact for everyone. Idol worshippers or non worshippers.
I have little to no interest if I see a christian converting to hinduism.. this was what I meant.. for me, both are idol worshipers..

If you care, good for you..

I have little to no interest if I see a christian converting to hinduism.. this was what I meant.. for me, both are idol worshipers..

If you care, good for you..

No. Christians are not converting to Hinduism.

Actually more and more Hindus are converting from Hinduism to Christianity.

In fact the low sections of society are embracing Christianity en masse.

Back
Top Bottom