What's new

By-Poll Results: Worries for BJP in UP, Gujarat, States it Swept Four Months Ago

Yeah, but it depends if fresh elections are announced or BJP forms a govt with current strength.

Really? You lost your touch man :p:
I am sure you can come up with better examples then that frustrated choreographed attempt of an AAP MLA to sell himself.

Lame. Even the BJP hasn't denied it.

No. They didnt win by dividing votes. BJP won because of Modi development mantra. Unfortunately BJP chose to focus on love Jihad this time. Clearly it didnt work. Minority appeasement is what only congress can do. What BJP can do is prevent minority displeasement

What absurd logic. If BJP won for development agenda, then is SP also winning for development agenda? Do you think SP is canvassing on non-communal plank and promising a developed UP? Is it even associated with development? Then if people do not care about development and vote for SP, then why should they not care about development and vote for BJP too?

What about BJP's own misrule? You think criticizing other's misrule will hide that? The whole world has seen them trying to bribe AAP with 4 cr offer per MLA. That's not misrule?

you are still here ?? I guess bypoll results would have given you a new lease of life ! you are still not ready to admit Congress 10 years of misrule

by whole world you meant AK !??

you are still here ?? I guess bypoll results would have given you a new lease of life ! you are still not ready to admit Congress 10 years of misrule

by whole world you meant AK !??

I'm waiting for my cable TV to get repaired. Whole world is whole world.

What absurd logic. If BJP won for development agenda, then is SP also winning for development agenda? Do you think SP is canvassing on non-communal plank and promising a developed UP? Is it even associated with development? Then if people do not care about development and vote for SP, then why should they not care about development and vote for BJP too?

you still dont get it do you ? BJP played into SP's hand by dividing votes. It was a vote aginst BJP and not a vote for SP.

I'm waiting for my cable TV to get repaired. Whole world is whole world.

OK. you and AK !!:lol:

No polarization was not a miniscule factor. Minority votes got split between many secular parties and they did not vote for BJP. Hindutva is a factor whether you want to recognize or not in many cases. Also the mobilization of RSS cadre for canvassing. In the bypolls all of those factors are missing. BSP is missing from action. RSS cadres are not mobilized.

If you talk about development, that is all the center is doing as of now. From river front project for Ganga to cleaning up Ganga to bringing down inflation and bringing in FDI. Where has BJP slackened on development?

If development you claim is the only factor people vote on, then what development is Mulayam Yadav bringing to UP? How is he not a communal? So where is the logic in your argument?
Well you yourself said RSS cadre wasn't mobilized and on top of that these By polls were bi polar not multi polar. BJP was unsuccessful to reach to the voters and get them to the booth to vote. Talking about an issue is one thing but pursuing it on the ground intently is also required. BJP took the guard down thinking they can piggy back Modi for everything but got slapped with a harsh reality.

Lame. Even the BJP hasn't denied it.
Deny what? that an AAP MLA approached BJP wanting to switch side?

Well you yourself said RSS cadre wasn't mobilized and on top of that these By polls were bi polar not multi polar. BJP was unsuccessful to reach to the voters and get them to the booth to vote. Talking about an issue is one thing but pursuing it on the ground intently is also required. BJP took the guard down thinking they can piggy back Modi for everything but got slapped with a harsh reality.

Deny what? that an AAP MLA approached BJP wanting to switch side?

They approached for Sting. BJP offered 4 CRORES. What world are you in man? You whitewashing this? Hell even the BJP isn't denying this. They sent their VP a showcase notice.

you still dont get it do you ? BJP played into SP's hand by dividing votes. It was a vote aginst BJP and not a vote for SP.

OK. you and AK !!:lol:

Yeah, then let BJP prove it by calling for elections. How come on that point they are running away?

They approached for Sting. BJP offered 4 CRORES. What world are you in man? You whitewashing this? Hell even the BJP isn't denying this. They sent their VP a showcase notice.
that's entrapment not poaching. there is a difference.

No polarization was not a miniscule factor. Minority votes got split between many secular parties and they did not vote for BJP. Hindutva is a factor whether you want to recognize or not in many cases. Also the mobilization of RSS cadre for canvassing. In the bypolls all of those factors are missing. BSP is missing from action. RSS cadres are not mobilized.

If you talk about development, that is all the center is doing as of now. From river front project for Ganga to cleaning up Ganga to bringing down inflation and bringing in FDI. Where has BJP slackened on development?

If development you claim is the only factor people vote on, then what development is Mulayam Yadav bringing to UP? How is he not a communal? So where is the logic in your argument?

Yes I am free to ignore your view as well as I am free to comment on your views expressed in a public fora. Just pointing out all your predictions are usually bogus.

Thanks for pointing that out. Means a lot.. :)

Its amusing that for MSM, Modi is now moderate. Before LS-2014 Advani was moderate and Modi was hardliner. Before that Vajpayee was moderate and Advani was hardliner. Looks like someday Adityanath will be termed as Moderate. :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom