What's new

By-Poll Results: Worries for BJP in UP, Gujarat, States it Swept Four Months Ago

you still dont get it do you ? BJP played into SP's hand by dividing votes. It was a vote aginst BJP and not a vote for SP.

What votes it divided? Did the Sunnis of UP vote for BJP last time? The Yadavs and Dalits themselves were saying they have different parameter on whom to vote for. The Dalits openly said even during lok sabha elections, assembly mein Mayawati ko aur lokshabha mein Modi ko vote denge. Likewise, the other communities too. No amount of wooing Muslims will do. If they starting wooing the Muslims, the Hindutvas will desert the BJP.

Well you yourself said RSS cadre wasn't mobilized and on top of that these By polls were bi polar not multi polar. BJP was unsuccessful to reach to the voters and get them to the booth to vote. Talking about an issue is one thing but pursuing it on the ground intently is also required. BJP took the guard down thinking they can piggy back Modi for everything but got slapped with a harsh reality.

I do not think arrogance is the case. It is just that these bypoll results did not matter because the SP has majority and it wont make a difference. They would rather expend their energy where it matters.

It seems BJP announced candidates in last minute in UP. Just before the last day of nomination while SP had done this much earlier. Discontent with candidates might also have affected the result. Low turnout shows that BJP's voters did not come out to vote. More I try to disect, more I feel that BJP's strategy was wrong all along and we may very well see Yogi Adityanath playing a longer inning in UP politics.

I do not think arrogance is the case. It is just that these bypoll results did not matter because the SP has majority and it wont make a difference. They would rather expend their energy where it matters.
It's arrogance, and one can come up with umpteen reason to rationalize the defeat, but it would trigger a bigger loss if the real reason isn't addressed. It resuts didn't mattered why fight at all? Why even spend even 20% of energy and conserve it for the polls which really mattered.

It seems BJP announced candidates in last minute in UP. Just before the last day of nomination while SP had done this much earlier. Discontent with candidates might also have affected the result. Low turnout shows that BJP's voters did not come out to vote. More I try to disect, more I feel that BJP's strategy was wrong all along and we may very well see Yogi Adityanath playing a longer inning in UP politics.

After the kind of drubbing parties like SP, BSP, RJD JDu got they are working their *** off, because it about their survival. and BJP took casually. If you remember few days ago Amit Shah himself said don't depend on Modi wave alone, work hard in your constituency to get a positive result.

It's arrogance, and one can come up with umpteen reason to rationalize the defeat, but it would trigger a bigger loss if the real reason isn't addressed. It resuts didn't mattered why fight at all? Why even spend even 20% of energy and conserve it for the polls which really mattered.

When Lok sabha polls were won by BJP, those constituencies were made to suffer power blackout and what not by SP. The SP is clearly on a vindictive spree. Arrogance is something I do not associate with BJP, foolishness of some members yes. Their fault has been lack of killer instinct always and being too polite.

When Lok sabha polls were won by BJP, those constituencies were made to suffer power blackout and what not by SP. The SP is clearly on a vindictive spree. Arrogance is something I do not associate with BJP, foolishness of some members yes. Their fault has been lack of killer instinct always and being too polite.
A dispassionate analysis is must, nothing wrong in it. A positive criticism never does harm but makes one look at things objectively.

A dispassionate analysis is must, nothing wrong in it. A positive criticism never does harm but makes one look at things objectively.

That dispassionate analysis and too much love for self-flagellation have caused India to be branded as the rape destination. There has to be a moderation in everything. One cannot in the name of dispassionate analysis go on attributing all and sundry causes and tear up the whole edifice.

If you remember few days ago Amit Shah himself said don't depend on Modi wave alone, work hard in your constituency to get a positive result.

By that Amit does not want to say that there is no Modi wave, but just that people should not slack. I do not think they are slacking either way. All central govt ministries are performing. The states which are ruled by BJP are performing. So where is the slacking. Yes Muslim issues which were brushed under carpet are emerging and people are voicing concern about it much to the dismay of seculars, but that was to be expected.

That dispassionate analysis and too much love for self-flagellation have caused India to be branded as the rape destination. There has to be a moderation in everything. One cannot in the name of dispassionate analysis go on attributing all and sundry causes and tear up the whole edifice.

By that Amit does not want to say that there is no Modi wave, but just that people should not slack. I do not think they are slacking either way. All central govt ministries are performing. The states which are ruled by BJP are performing. So where is the slacking. Yes Muslim issues which were brushed under carpet are emerging and people are voicing concern about it much to the dismay of seculars, but that was to be expected.

Woah hold you Ashwamegh Horse.. I meant analysis of the by poll result nothing else. So chill.

I never said Amit shah meant that there is no Modi wave, but candidates slacking their way to the elections. I don't know why you are arguing with me, I am saying what you are saying but in a mild tone.

Woah hold you Ashwamegh Horse.. I meant analysis of the by poll result nothing else. So chill.

I never said Amit shah meant that there is no Modi wave, but candidates slacking their way to the elections. I don't know why you are arguing with me, I am saying what you are saying but in a mild tone.

Okay, only you brought in arrogance, polarization, love jihad, and all those arguments which in general seculars bring in. Just a cursory glance of the so called BJP supporters show they want BJP to be another Congress.

Sucktards after the general elections had gone into hiding. They are blooming again after the by elections :enjoy:

Guynextdoor has more posts in this thread then he had in the last 4 months

Sucktards after the general elections had gone into hiding. They are blooming again after the by elections :enjoy:

Guynextdoor has more posts in this thread then he had in the last 4 months

he was lurking all this time. Waiting for a life. And SP gave that to him. He will go into hiding again after assembly elections :lol:

In UP, why didn't BSP fielded candidates? Is she in some sort of alliance with SP?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom