What's new

By-elections Punjab Assembly 17 July 2022

اوپر میں نے جواب دیا ہے سر بلیوں اور بندر والی مثال سے ۔ اسٹیبلشمنٹ نہیں چاہتی کہ کوئی مائی کا لال اس ملک میں آرمی چیف سے کبھی بھی طاقتور ہو اس کے لیے وہ یہی کرتے ہیں کہ کوئی کلئیر جیت بھی نا سکے

Its good to know that most of Pakistanis have realized that.

If there is one lesson that can be learned from past 4 months, that would be it.

hum sab ye janty thy bus ap openly bol bhi rahy hain sir

I have to admit I would not have believed it if anyone had told me same thing before March 2022 that Neutrals actively interfere in the daily business of State of Pakistan. I wanted to believe that Neutral are looking after the interest of Pakistani people.

I guess I was naïve and now I am bit angry that I was so naïve.

Aisi rigging hogi ke BC PDM waale bhi dar jayenge.

I am absolutely sure there will be violence and the agitation by IK will continue. While establishment and the PDM chors will continue getting exposed along the way.

In the long run, its good for Pakistan. Hopefully a new party comes in and takes the baton for a Pakistan devoid of establishment interference.

اب ہر گھر سے ایک ہی نعرہ ہوگا
جو کھاتا ہے تو لگاتا بھی ہے

View attachment 862228

Two traitors
Anyone still blames bhutto and mujeeb??
Aur Imran Khan to Sara Kuch Khan jata hay

By pti
We’ll see rigging of epic proportions here.

پانچ ہزار روپے میں پورے ٹبر کے ووٹ بیچنے کے بعد لوگ مسجد میں جاکے دعا کرتے ہیں کہ یااللہ حضرت عمرؓ جیسا حکمران دے۔
Ahan Imran Khan jesa na day

Y
There is a scene in the movie Quantum of Solace which perfectly reflects Pakistani generals. Taking $ from westerners to overthrow the government.

When ever Khan comes to power, he needs to be ruthless against corruption. Generals, judges and bureaucrats need to be hanged for treason. Pakistan needs to purge these traitors like Erdogon did in Turkey.

May Allah guide us on truth. Ameen
Yeah but Imran is your fake messiah

Last edited:
So as of now, 2 PML MPA's have been disqualified, and 2 have resigned in favor of PTI? So that's 4 less already for PML?

Does this mean that PTI now needs 10 seats to be in govt in Punjab? And N needs 12?

This is for the runoff, for getting 186, PTI needs 12, and N needs 13.

Alright guys, what are our predictions for the elections?

I think it's going to be 10 each, if not, then N will have more seats than PTI.

No way the provincial admin and ECP does not work for N, and no way does the estab bring someone back in who they sent home just a couple of months ago.

PTI would need to be on it's toes on election day and keep a lookout, but even if it does manage to bring out the proofs and everything, I am afraid it will lose the media war.

Dead people included in voter lists, PTI polling stations dispersed, voter lists getting manipulated, aaj kal sab rigging pre-poll hi hoti hai, actual polling day rigging is tough.

Let's see what happens.
Agreed IK is naive to think he can get results by remaining part of the system. The system is the problem here and needs to be rooted out.
Having said that it's not Khans war alone, it's ours. Khan can just easily move out and settle abroad. He is fighting for us and we need to support him, not just on Twitter but also practically.

Agreed IK is naive to think he can get results by remaining part of the system. The system is the problem here and needs to be rooted out.
Having said that it's not Khans war alone, it's ours. Khan can just easily move out and settle abroad. He is fighting for us and we need to support him, not just on Twitter but also practically.
He is fighting for his own interest he doesn't give shit about you he is complete psychopath

1657997464626.png

Pmln now stands at 175 with Jalil Ahmed Kapoori resignation. 1 more is about to be disqualified over fake degree which will make pmln count down to 174. So pmln will then need 12 where as PTI 13. As per Fawad Chaudry and Shebaz Gill, 2 pmln MPA resignations are also in pipeline. Things getting interesting. Chaudhry Nisar was also phoned by Showbaaz Sharif yesterday perhaps pmln have started sensing danger.

Having said that it's not Khans war alone, it's ours.

Nhn hai yeh ehsas qaum main.

Notice this, whenever you argue with any N supporter, they won't say the qualities of N league or Sharif family, but will go on a rant about Imran Khan this or Imran Khan that. Tells you all you need to know.

Pmln now stands at 175 with Jalil Ahmed Kapoori resignation. 1 more is about to be disqualified over fake degree which will make pmln count down to 174. So pmln will then need 12 where as PTI 13. As per Fawad Chaudry and Shebaz Gill, 2 pmln MPA resignations are also in pipeline. Things getting interesting. Chaudhry Nisar was also phoned by Showbaaz Sharif yesterday perhaps pmln have started sensing danger.

I believe it is PTI 12 and N 13 now...and that is only to get to 186 members, to get a simple majority the numbers are even less.

Jalil Sharqpuri has resigned...wasn't N league claiming that they had resolved their differences with him?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom