What's new

By-elections Punjab Assembly 17 July 2022

I have not been following this election closely - buy judging my comments - it sounds good for PTI which is good enough for me.

Someone mentioned Article 18 and having just looked it up - i hope they make the right decision about article 18 - revoke or keep it - rather than what "works" politically now for PTI - as we all want a stable democracy in Pakistan and not the merry go around we have right now.

People must make good decisions for the country.. long lived good decisions..

Fight is far from over, just getting started. General elections next , majority and than the real test will begin. All this will be for nothing if no real reforms are done. Every institution needs be shown their boundaries and culprits need to be jailed.

@Norwegian

Norwegian sb,

He is an Indian Patwari. Pretty harmless

You can add me to the list of Indian Patwaris. But yeah we are a harmless lot really.

And yeah congratulations to IK and all PTI supporters here. Looks like the Imported Federal govt will be in deep trouble.

Regards

1658087377570.png

That would be a mistake. The correct thing to do here is to let PTI run the Punjab government according to the results of the elections.
There's another option being discussed.. dissolution of Punjab Assembly...

Both the options are completely legit per the constitution of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom