What's new

By-elections Punjab Assembly 17 July 2022

Punjabis have spoken, whether or not the establishment will let the results stand is another story entirely.

However I hope that fellow Pakistani Pakhtun, Baloch, and other ethnics that support PTI will stop spreading nonsense against Punjabis on this forum and elsewhere. Majority of Punjabis are with you and with Pakistan.

Pakistan is not finished yet do not let misplaced anger do the enemies work!!

There is absolutely no way you are gonna put Papa Zardari behind bars.

You have to realize something Papa Zardari and Billo Rani despite their faux progressivism is seen as the “human rights” party in Pakistan. This has also tricked many wokies and white knights abroad into thinking Billo Rani is like Bernie Sanders or Jeremy Corbin 😂😂😂

We also know Papa Zardari is the favorite puppy of the Democrats. Zardari was Raj under Obama years and he managed to initiate Vote of no confidence under Biden.

Also, after Papa Zardari took the reigns of the PPP. He made PPP into exclusively a Sindhi franchise party. PPP is now a good cop version of JSQM.

If they get de throned or ever put in jail you will see the Avengers of ethno nats team up and start targeting PASHTUNS. Like you are seeing now.

Difference is the Pashtuns they are fighting now belong to Pashteen/Achakzai crew which is why their whole dream of United front against Punjab failed.
no matter how much power or influence that bastard has if state big if (dhas fwo ranger water tanker) make crazy money in sindh) decides they want to get rid of zardari and jsqm it wont take more than 2 weeks!

we got rid of ttp zardari toh pubic bhi nai!

Punjabis have spoken, whether or not the establishment will let the results stand is another story entirely.

However I hope that fellow Pakistani Pakhtun, Baloch, and other ethnics that support PTI will stop spreading nonsense against Punjabis on this forum and elsewhere. Majority of Punjabis are with you and with Pakistan.

I got to hand it to Punjabi brothers and sisters. This is epic. The Punjabis have understood what was happening in the last few months. Daylight robbery and thuggery. Full praise for Punjabis.

I got to hand it to Punjabi brothers and sisters. This is epic. The Punjabis have understood what was happening in the last few months. Daylight robbery and thuggery. Full praise for Punjabis.
I am mad at you bro! I am a very old member but I remember some of you, you let despair take over. One victory at a time inshAllah PTI wins the general next.

I am mad at you bro! I am a very old member but I remember some of you, you let despair take over. One victory at a time inshAllah PTI wins the general next.

Sometimes you have to be angry and ugly for things to change. Admit it. Things were looking very bad.

Now don't for a minute think I have forgotten the treachery by Bajwa. He is the main accomplice. He will always be on the receiving end and rightfully so. No matter what happens Bajwa must go. That is the only way to heal some of the pain.

For 75 years the likes of Akbar Bugti and Achakzai and Laltain had some wet dream of a “United front against Punjab”.

The “oppressed nations of Pakistan movement” by Ataullah Mengal led to a race war in Sindh

Some baloch also got killed in Quetta and now all BLA activists are calling for “peace” 😂😂

Either
A) they are scared of us going full Mulla Omar
B) their dream of United war against Punjab failed

🤣

Back
Top Bottom