What's new

buying new camera

ou can buy Canon 400D from Ebay but do not buy its lens like scrumpy said... Buy in Mint condition from a trusted seller and it should be OKKK

about lens... i can't say... but try to refrain ebay and amazon

and it also depends what kind of lens you are looking for. I mean how far it must capture whether you are planning to take pictures of a standing person or fast train

i think its a good suggestion thanks man..

yeah like from the fast train or the pix of a fast train, i want better contract of the image, because you know the moving objects are difficult to capture with a sharp image, the normal result is a blury and dirty image..

Silent Hill go for little more specifications and may be we can decide better :D

Answer the following

1) Why you want to buy an SLR camera when an ordinary Digital Camera does the job perfectly if you are to take picture of peoples near you?
2) How close the camera should take a picture? - just a standing person, car or you want to take close views of birds and butterflies?
3) How stable that camera should be? Are you planning to take a picture of running person, birds, trains or aircrafts? or just fair resolution with stable quality is ok?

some chinese can guide me to chinese manufactured stuff :devil::devil: j/k

don't buy chinese camera. It will be 5x cheaper than a quality Canon camera but after 2-3 months the picture quality will start going down and after 4-5 months it may not work at all.

Better stick with Canon or Kodak cameras.

Silent Hill go for little more specifications and may be we can decide better :D

Answer the following

1) Why you want to buy an SLR camera when an ordinary Digital Camera does the job perfectly if you are to take picture of peoples near you?
2) How close the camera should take a picture? - just a standing person, car or you want to take close views of birds and butterflies?
3) How stable that camera should be? Are you planning to take a picture of running person, birds, trains or aircrafts? or just fair resolution with stable quality is ok?

1) i want to take outdoor pictures, not just picture of friends and me together, but HD crystal clear photos of outdoors, cities, nature, good colour combination etc

2)moving objects, like moving birds, moving train, because a normal cam fails it and produces a very blurry pix also zooming is not very good in normal cam

actually i just dont want to use camera for normal use, but a good pro to start with

don't buy chinese camera. It will be 5x cheaper than a quality Canon camera but after 2-3 months the picture quality will start going down and after 4-5 months it may not work at all.

Better stick with Canon or Kodak cameras.

haha i know was jkin

You know I am never satisfied with camera's below 400D. I would highly recommend you to consider Canon 550D but that will take some good money out of your pocket. But trust me its worth spending this much if you are become camera enthusiastic.

NEW CANON EOS REBEL T2i / 550D DIGITAL SLR CAMERA BODY on eBay (end time 27-Dec-10 12:37:16 GMT)

Its lens are portable so they can work on other cameras too. If you can't afford around £450 - £600 then go for D400, D450, D500 depending upon your budget. Lens are usually very expensive but its standard size lens (18-55mm) is just like taking pictures from any ordinary digital camera so by looking at your answers given below I would say, either buy a larger lens along with your camera or it will not be worth an investment for you. A typical digital camera takes a similar picture as does the SLR when you are taking pictures of still-objects near to you.

1) i want to take outdoor pictures, not just picture of friends and me together, but HD crystal clear photos of outdoors, cities, nature, good colour combination etc
Yes even digital camera will do that job for you unless you are planning to take pictures from closer view. When you buy any of the cameras mentioned above, its standard lens of 18-55mm will do same job as a typical £80 digital camera. But you will only feel the difference once you start purchasing lens with larger zoom and stability etc.
2)moving objects, like moving birds, moving train, because a normal cam fails it and produces a very blurry pix also zooming is not very good in normal cam
Good I understand, you share a similar passion as i do
actually i just dont want to use camera for normal use, but a good pro to start with
yeah you can perhaps buy a good camera for £350-450 but then you will have to consider buying lens that will cost you another £100-150 pounds. Thats only when you will start loving your camera

1.Fujifilm F305EXR
ceuHnKFtfJB8o.jpg

2.Panasonic LX5GK
ce6LOOm8A7YBQ.jpg

3.Canon S95
ce5MvqMOdUY.jpg

I think the right choice should be (just in my opinion):
the ordinary DC:Canon, Fujifilm,Panasonic
the DLSR(Digital Single Lens Reflex):Canon,Nikon,Pentax:smitten:

hey guys, i wanna buy a good digital slr camera, but my budget is between £200-250 or maybe till £300, the cams are brand specific like canon, nikon, sony... can suggest others cams if slrs dont fall in this range...

is it good idea to buyused cams from amazon, esp if the sellers ratings are good??

Do one thing,the way you troll,ask a doctor and get an appropriate medicine that will cure your madness.
It will be better spending money on your wellbeing.
:D
:lol:

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

some chinese can guide me to chinese manufactured stuff :devil::devil: j/k

Arrey yahan per toh China ko chode they.
Sometimes i am amazed how Pakistanis run behind China.
Depicts their dependence on China.

Back
Top Bottom