What's new

But what if Imran Khan has it all wrong?

90 % TTP are locals only 10 % are other nationals.
Where you getting these latest figures from? Most of the TTP and their commanders at this point are foreigners.
On topic: Imran Khans stance on TTP has never really been supported and is very disliked. All in the OP hardly debatable.
@Secur , apologists in my opinion are as bad as these scums. If you feel so, what are you waiting for? an invitation? ban 'em.

Where you getting these latest figures from? Most of the TTP and their commanders at this point are foreigners.
On topic: Imran Khans stance on TTP has never really been supported and is very disliked. All in the OP hardly debatable.
@Secur , apologists in my opinion are as bad as these scums. If you feel so, what are you waiting for? an invitation? ban 'em.
They aren't Fazlullah from SWAT and Second forgetting name from Bannu and Sajna is a Mehsud and I can tell about more and that Hafiz Saeed who joined Daesh was from Bannu also

As for operation we would loose the battle if we tried to force things on tribals. If you have watched last few programs showed on our channels you would've come to know many of these groups had local support, I know tribes they at maximum would accept Army presence for year than they would soon start to get angry.

Most of the critical thinkers have long been aware of the TTP and religious terrorism being a local phenomenon without any help from RAW, CIA, Mossad and Martians. Even your own deo-bandi Mullahs know all of that, they always knew in their hearts of Taliban being one of them, even if on their tongues was the mantra of foreign agents, that is why they always opted for negotiations with these animals and opposed every single military operation against them, even when the Pakistanis were being indiscriminately killed.
No again lies you wouldn't had to fight this war and extremism also rose because of Musharraf policies his loyalty to USA gave birth to extremism first out which many turned against us and became partners with TTP. Their would have be no TTP and no extremism if Musharraf would've not taken U turn after 9/11

I can back up what I say with facts and evidence, a distinction that you can't possibly hope to match with this mindless repetition of the narrative of terrorists and the extremists alike.

Radicalization and extremism existed at a dangerous level long before 9/11 even took place, a consequence of disastrous involvement in Soviet invasion of Afghanistan and poisoning population with intolerant interpretation of religion! Don't even attempt to say that it suddenly came into existence after the attack on twin towers. It was Zia's and Mullahs loyalty which did that. That is as fallacious as your other fantasy stories.

I am not a Mod. But this kind of language and stances are surely worthy of being banned.

BOCcgvKCEAEw75t.jpg-large.jpg

No, this is not a thread about the punctures issue nor other areas of political showcraft. The question which is going to be explored here is what if Imran Khan has it all wrong when it comes to TTP.

Over the years we have witnessed Imran's carefully crafted narrative in support of negotiating with the TTP. He drew parallels with the IRA peace process and so on. Cutting the long story short, he did manage to convince many people that negotiations are the only option.

Looking at his narrative carefully over the years, i believe that he is not only ill informed about the conflict but also holds a flawed understanding of conflict dynamics concerning TTP vs the State.

We thought that after the spectacular success of operation zarb e azb and APS massacre Mr. Khan would alter his opinions but as soon as Murree negotiations started between two foreign entities he was singing the old song all over again.

1: His narrative that TTP wants negotiations is misleading as there have been half a dozen attempts to achieve it without any success . Swat is a good example of TTPs mercenary nature where they didn't keep their end of the deal .

2: He grossly underestimates what Pakistan Army can do through focused forced projection. He was trying to create a falsehood that Army feels stuck and we should therefore cut a shady deal with the TTP and pull our forces back. Op ZEA has destroyed his claim.

3: He thinks Murree peace process should be repeated with TTP. What he fails to see is that Afghan Taliban haven't been internationally tagged as a terrorist organization while TTP is.This makes any negotiations with TTP unconstitutional.

4: He has no understanding of the tactical situation on the battlefield. Army has squarely won the war and from this point onwards TTP has no sanctuaries in Pakistan. This means that the state only needs to re establish its writ because negotiations with TTP don't offer any strategic advantage.

5: India is backing TTP, so indirectly we would be negotiating with India ? - On what terms? - to what end ?

6: He lacks compassion. Would he have the same opinion if Sulaiman and Qasim were massacred in APS? - I'd doubt that.

7: He is surrounded by fanatics who actually support the TTP. Not just JI but his party itself has people who hold a soft corner for TTP.

8: He can't contemplate how to politically capitalize on a military victory.

9: He thinks its okay to legitimise an international terrorist group by negotiations conducted with the state.

10: He refused to become part of the delegation of negotiators when a last ditch attempt was made before the operation.

In my opinion IKs judgement on TTP issue is flawed on a moral, political, strategic and tactical level. After the success of the operations in North Waziristan he should be calling for only one kind of negotiations, to lay down the terms of TTP's surrender.

------------------------

Share your thoughts.
Rad-e-Amal Ki Zindagi

Rad-e-Amal Ki Zindagi

Rad-e-Amal Ki Zindagi
Discussion forum on Pakistani politics
SIASAT.PK

i can counter all your silly arguments related to talks with TTP. tell you what i used to be a bigger supporter of IK and talks with TTP than you! @Secur Knows me very well. :D

I don't hold it against anyone, regardless of the severity of difference of opinion, except for those who openly support terrorism and its ideology. If that is what you meant :what:

No again lies you wouldn't had to fight this war

Your brothers wouldn't have spilled over here, you mean? Your kind didn't want Afghanistan style Islam in this country too? You are telling me this? I have read more literature of your kind than you yourself have, what was the general theme of "Bachon ka Islam", "Khwateen ka Islam" and "Zarb-e-momin" among dozens before and after the attack of twin tower? Come on, grow a pair and enlighten all these people of the mood, demands and preparations. It might be a change from your broken tape and calling everything a propaganda and lie!

I have seen the scholars of a particular sect support these animals unconditionally and denounce all actions against them as being harmful to the country. Need I remind anyone of the Mufti-e-Azams and Banorians in bed with the terrorists at Red Mosque in two thousand and seven?

Argue and debate with someone who doesn't know your kind. I have spent a large time with your kind, half of my relatives being one.

Last edited:
Your brothers wouldn't have spilled over here, you mean? Your kind didn't like Afghanistan style Islam in this country too? You are telling me this? I have read more literature of your kind than you yourself have, what was the general theme of "Bachon ka Islam", "Khwateen ka Islam" and "Zarb-e-momin" among dozens before and after the attack of twin tower? Come on, grow a pair and enlighten all these people of the general mood, demands and preparations. It might a change from your broken tape and calling everything a propaganda and lie!

I have seen the scholars of a particular sect support these animals unconditionally and denounce all actions against them as being harmful to the country. Need I remind anyone of the Mufti-e-Azams and Banorians in bed with the terrorists at Red Mosque in two thousand and seven?

Argue and debate with someone who doesn't know your kind. I have spent a large time with your kind, half of my relatives being one.
Yes it wouldn't had if Musharraf wouldn't had taken U turn. His U turn brought extremism and than terrorism in Pakistan

Musharraf only fault was he was to loyal to USA he couldn't finish the job because his actions led to birth of TTP and than gave it steroids to become more stronger. General Raheel has to clear the mess which his former coligue and senior created but if this operation is not followed by grand dialogue with our own Tribals and a big deal is not reached with them then it would turn into a mistake. Talk to me here

Welcome to Facebook

Zarvan Bin Sajid
I'm not doing this sh1t FB or Twitter

@waz @irfan Balouch take care of this retard troll from serious threads.

I am not a Mod. But this kind of language and stances are surely worthy of being banned.
Sir, your have a high rank. I suppose you can get in contact of one. I'm sure there are many, who would love to help. Continue.

TTP is a foreign sponsored terror organization.Pakistan must end indian influence and terror training camps in Afghanistan to Finish this so called insurgency.

Back
Top Bottom