What's new

Busted Bharti Arnab Now Begging For Burnol !

prank?..

this has got to be the slowest response time.

this kanjar will never became a human now he is turned a pig

Camera me hath hiladein apke sath prank hogaya ha ~ Arnab Shitwami
Atleast his Pranks are more authentic than Nadir Ali's :p::p:

His parents too played a prank and the entire Pakistan laughs at it today... Arnab!
Ahhhhhhhhh... That's a gem !
I do not have any social media accounts otherwise I'd copy and tweet this post about the jackass's parents playing a prank that resulted in the loser named Arnab !

I blame Pakistanis as they are So lazy and nothin else to do but take endian garbage seriously 😐

Not worth wasting time

View attachment 780270

Firebrand Indian television anchor Arnab Goswami was left red-faced when his "intelligence" regarding Pakistan Army's alleged presence in Afghanistan's Panjshir valley backfired, becoming the fodder of countless memes on Pakistani as well as Indian Twitter space.
Goswami, who is notorious for his war-mongering and aggressive journalism that supports the interests of India's ruling Bharatiya Janata Party, made the faux pas when he claimed that Pakistan Army officers were staying on the fifth floor of the luxury Serena Hotel in Kabul — apparently to support the Taliban in their fight against resistance fighters in Panjshir.
The bellicose anchor's claim was quickly exposed, however, because the Serena Hotel in Kabul only has two floors — not five.
In his programme 'The Debate' on Republic World TV channel last week, Goswami had invited an Indian analyst as well as PTI spokesperson Abdul Samad Yaqoob — to represent Pakistan — in a discussion on what the channel termed a "big split" within the Taliban, who seized control of Afghanistan last month.
When Yaqoob challenged the claims Goswami had attributed to his sources in Afghanistan, the anchor went on the defence and claimed that his information had proven to be true, including that the resistance fighters in Panjshir had not given up and Pakistani forces were "retreating" from the valley.
Goswami then addressed Yaqoob and said: "You go and check today ... on the fifth floor of the Serena Hotel, I am telling you, please check, the fifth floor of the Serena Hotel in Kabul, how many Pakistani army officers are there?"
Arnab, now claimed that he has pranked Pakistan by giving a vague statement and this claim came after almost 10 days of his statement.
You mean he is result of Pakistani pranks. How many times prank happened n then he was happened. Research please

Back
Top Bottom