What's new

Bushra Bibi Leaves Imran Khan house? Azhar Siddique big revelation

Sucks to be IK at the moment. Kinda feeling bad for him, in all honesty, despite his treacherous, unpatriotic, unhinged rhetoric.

Now, I don't hold any allegiance to any political party, being apolitical and whatnot, but the way army has made an example out of him is kind of scary... and a little bit unnecessary.

Most have already abandoned him and the next in line is the wifey Bushran who - along with that Gogi broad - got him into this mess in the first place.

Goes to show just how opportunistic everyone is. I remember how the Youth used to sing-songs of dry-cleaned PTI politicians, abandoning their dynastic politics in favor of something "real."

Oh, they'll change Pakistan, I was told, Imran Khan sub ko seedha kar da ga.

I used to get laughed at when I'd tell them that you can't change the nature of a fox and that they'll abandon Imran Khan the moment he gets into hot waters.

Oh well.

Sucks to be IK at the moment. Kinda feeling bad for him, in all honesty, despite his treacherous, unpatriotic, unhinged rhetoric.

Now, I don't hold any allegiance to any political party, being apolitical and whatnot, but the way army has made an example out of him is kind of scary... and a little bit unnecessary.

Most have already abandoned him and the next in line is the wifey Bushran who - along with that Gogi broad - got him into this mess in the first place.

Goes to show just how opportunistic everyone is. I remember how the Youth used to sing-songs of dry-cleaned PTI politicians, abandoning their dynastic politics in favor of something "real."

Oh, they'll change Pakistan, I was told, Imran Khan sub ko seedha kar da ga.

I used to get laughed at when I'd tell them that you can't change the nature of a fox and that they'll abandon Imran Khan the moment he gets into hot waters.

Oh well.
This is great news ! grass root folks will be elected MNAs now, like regular joes.

Some of you folks seem to be quite naive.

There is a reason why some of PTI’s leaders have quit and its not that they hate IK. And personally the hate towards PTI leadership who have quit and not jumped ship is unwarranted. The public know the pricks who’ve forced the leadership to quit. They can use every trick to salvage their lost reputation.

And the basis of your excitement that his wife has deserted him isn’t even validated.

Man, that Reham lady was the bomb.. hubba hubba !

imran-khan-s-ex-wife-reham-khan-leaves-pakistan-after-receiving-threats-1572331967-1977.jpg
By indian standards, otherwise pretty bland looking.

By indian standards, otherwise pretty bland looking.
ghantaa "bland looking"

at a level, sure.. one of many pretty Punjabi kudis

but the here subcontinent isn't exactly like Sweden, they do stand out..

maybe it's the jawline that puts you off ?

try forget the politics that may surround the idea of her in your mind... anyone would smash that xhite, bro.. that some good gear right there !

If the news is true, then Bushra bibi is turning out to be the Red lady from The Games of Thrones.

Screenshot 2023-05-30 at 1.52.32 PM.png

I personally feel IK was just good optics as far as relationship with India was concerned.. he just spoke about Kashmir issue in his tenure...nothing more
. Just lip service

And sir as far as 9 may riots go.. PTI extreme bhakts have achieved what Indian army raaaw and mossad could not achieve...
Says the halwa brigade… same as the biryani brigade

Yes isi army air force rangers nawaj begum bilawal all are rapist, only in niazis 4 year of rule there was no rape he stopped isi from raping, imagine, jiay jiay jiay niazi
Actually he did - maybe Karachi needs to remember its own rape progeny from the days of 92 operation.

If the news is true, then Bushra bibi is turning out to be the Red lady from The Games of Thrones.

View attachment 932354
I have always called her Mellisandre - she sees Stannis Baratheon in trouble.. she may move onto looking for John Snow.. or in this case some hidden scion of Nawaz, Bhutto or ANP clan

Back
Top Bottom