What's new

Bus blown up in terrorist attack in Central Tel Aviv

Truth is that unlike the "ummah" false brotherhood, Israel would never hesitate to stand by India in her time of need.
I don't expect you to understand true brotherhood.

yes we fully understand the brethren funda shared by both of u........pity ur helplessness.

A terrorist attack cannot be justified by any reason and should be condemned . killing innocent ppl doesnt serves anyones purpose or believes. i wish speedy recovery of those injured .

It's time for the Indian government to support Israel. I always thought the American gov is weak and without resolve. But the Indian gov seems to be even worse base on the postings from Indian members here. There can be no room for terror and not strongly condemn them is endorsing them.

Oh we do support Israel. We have also supported Palestine in that we want a non violent solution to the problem. However since Hamas removes the non violent option altogether, it is Israel's right to respond.

Btw, today the GoI released statement that it does no favour the disproportionate use of force by Israel. I dont agree, but we also have political compulsions.

Didn't expect you to say anything else however we all know the truth.

And know it yourself. we dont need that because we know better than that.you know i am a fanatic hindu but i love israel and their peoples when we are in hard situation they are second nation next to russia came forward very quickly to help us in 1999 war.

Pathetic. Targeting civilians first with rockets and now with bombs in bus. Cowards.

It is almost scary to think I was at this place just a couple of months ago.

May the deceased find eternal peace in the world Beyond and may their relatives find the strength to bear their loss.

it is not any less inhuman than what Israel is doing in Ghaza. If one had to condemn, he must condemn both.
Wrong.
hamaswarcrime7.png

Everywhere you look there is evidence that the Israelis are engaging military targets while Hamas seeks to kill civilians. The only deeds you can label "inhuman" and condemnable are those committed by Hamas and its terrorist supporters.

I understand it is a very difficult jump for a Pakistani to make in public, acknowledging that Israelis - Jews - can be more admirable and superior in word and deed than those claiming to be Muslim. The sooner you can spit that out the better off you and your society will be for racist/sectarian bigots generally don't lead happy lives; enmity eats them from the inside.

If it makes the transition easier for you, you don't have to attribute the difference to religion, merely to the fact that this is the course each party has pursued as a matter of choice.

really but why targeting civillians with air bombing is acceptable for people.

Because that's just something Hamas made up. There are plenty of reports - check The Spectator - that Hamas steals civilians to use as human shields (that act is a war crime) and following bombings puts out civilian objects to use as props:

doll4.jpg

Devoted to killing Jews rather than life and well-being of its people, Hamas and its supporters aren't worthy of any praise, nor of the world's silence, but need to be condemned outright. Pakistanis need to do this much more than Brits or Americans or Zionists like myself, since by condemning such criminality abroad you will also be stamping it as unacceptable at home.

Because Israel never intentionally targets civilians. Civilians die in gaza because hamas personnel are cowards and hide behind them.

Killing women and children are all these cowards are good at. Lets see them face the Israeli army head on.

Ohh come on people .... This is called TERRORISM .. & ... isreal is just countering attacks in Gaza. Simple !
Pathetic people you can't even differentiate.

Oh Come on Jews, one bus attack and its all over the news and internet, you are doing the same sort of things from last few days to Gaza ...

Days for Illegal state of Israel is numbered ..... is it the start of the end ? yes it is

Oh Come on Jews, one bus attack and its all over the news and internet, you are doing the same sort of things from last few days to Gaza ...
Except that comment about Jews is a libel.

Days for Illegal state of Israel is numbered ..... is it the start of the end ? yes it is
Israel is not illegal. I see this as an appeal to embrace evil because good is perceived to be weak. Not so; the Israelis, being good, exercise restraint and mercy.

Pathetic Logic that west give about humen, specially children shield. How would one survive a bomb attack using children as shield. Iseral going NUTS

Except that comment about Jews is a libel.

Israel is not illegal. I see this as an appeal to embrace evil because good is perceived to be weak. Not so; the Israelis, being good, exercise restraint and mercy.

I feel same for Nazis as well, may GOD bless them.

Back
Top Bottom