What's new

Burraq UCAV will fly by Next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol!I know what Burraq looks like and many people on this forum have seen it but couldn't realize that it was the future burraq.Somehow its picture was leaked.Though it looks awesome not any unique design though.I would rather refrain from more details as i don't want to be picked by ISI agents during my sleep.

Lol!I know what Burraq looks like and many people on this forum have seen it but couldn't realize that it was the future burraq.Somehow its picture was leaked.Though it looks awesome not any unique design though.I would rather refrain from more details as i don't want to be picked by ISI agents during my sleep.

where is the leaked photo?

ok bt can you tell me about its design

does it really look like Predator?
and what about the laser guided missiles?

is it going to be indegenous or importing it fro turkey or china

Pakistan are secretive about military industrial developments, so it's difficult to next to impossible to make meaningful statements but as speculation, let me make the case that Pakistan will not manufacture any UCAV in the near future and indeed, it may well be the US which will provide or OK for another to provide a UCAV with limited capability --- The reason Pakistan will not be making any UCAV in the near future, is that it does not seem to have invested in many of the associated technologies, for instance, a power/propulsion system, the guidance, command and control structure, the recon and fire control systems, the communications architecture -- and yes, it's speculation, but if you have information that suggests these objects are without merit, I would certainly be open to it.

Pakistan are secretive about military industrial developments, so it's difficult to next to impossible to make meaningful statements but as speculation, let me make the case that Pakistan will not manufacture any UCAV in the near future and indeed, it may well be the US which will provide or OK for another to provide a UCAV with limited capability --- The reason Pakistan will not be making any UCAV in the near future, is that it does not seem to have invested in many of the associated technologies, for instance, a power/propulsion system, the guidance, command and control structure, the recon and fire control systems, the communications architecture -- and yes, it's speculation, but if you have information that suggests these objects are without merit, I would certainly be open to it.

Not a problem

Neither is this

Not an issue either

Nada.. easy as pie

The problem is..
What do you arm it with??
All these issues have been handled over eight years ago..
The problem is ensuring these stay sanction free..
well.. the engines will be taken care off..(read my post in the homemade Gyro section)..
The Fire control system is no issue.. the command and control system can come off the falco..

But.. what do you put on it.. to fire??
Guns.. considering that UAV's are vulnerable to small arms fire... it would be like throwing money away..
Rockets.. still need LOS.. which .. in a hostile environment, isnt always a prudent choice..
What we lack is something in the class of a Hellfire
The chinese equivalent is not mature, and the Americans wont sell us the AGM-114N.
So without a weapon to use, its just a basic UAV prototype sitting in a workshop.

pakistan has ordered the CH-3 armed UCAV from china - 20 examples. it is capable of firing the HJ-10 AGM which is equivalent to the US AGM-114 Hellfire.

this has been reported in the UAV developments 'sticky'

ok bt can you tell me about its design

does it really look like Predator?
and what about the laser guided missiles?

is it going to be indigenous or importing it fro turkey or china

Oh sorry!My brain keeps confusing stuff.The one i am talking about is some other UCAV.But considering the fact windjammer posted the picture ,Yes that is burraq.As far as acquiring goes i have heard stuff that is gonna piss a lot of governments if i mention it here,so i wont do that.And yes Pakistan has another UCAV under development except for Burraq.But that will take some time because of a certain reason which if i tell here people will be like:woot: :woot: :woot:

pakistan has ordered the CH-3 armed UCAV from china - 20 examples. it is capable of firing the HJ-10 AGM which is equivalent to the US AGM-114 Hellfire.

Where does this leave us with Burraq Project?

All these issues have been handled over eight years ago..

Who dat? Huh? Been handled? Eight years ago and yet business end got overlooked?? Hmmm, wait for it, hmmm?

Any photo of CH-3 and Burraq?

when did we buy CH-3? China started supplying them? i mean PAF have them now?

Any photo of CH-3 and Burraq?

when did we buy CH-3? China started supplying them? i mean PAF have them now?

CH-03

1272444190_94968.jpg

Who dat? Huh? Been handled? Eight years ago and yet business end got overlooked?? Hmmm, wait for it, hmmm?

Is it a crime to over look matters!!! I'm even more surprised...
Please.... go to Pakistan for a reality check.

All education and R&D projects had been closed... ministries are issuing tenders for destroying half built buildings or close the basement work of WTC with concrete.... in Lahore full standing buildings are being cut to half.

This is the state of affairs and you cry for delay in UCAV.

Call it professional laziness
I deal with it everyday.
Red tape.. kickbacks.. rivalries.. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom