What's new

Burraq UCAV will fly by Next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We dnt hav setellite launch vehicle yet,,

bt by 2011 we will test our SLV or PSLV(shaheen III)

but thats an IRBM , How can u change it to PSLV or SLV?? Yes You can, but has pakistan got facilities to do so? And More over the Rockets which you send would e towards east and you think You would prefer to try that?

Yeah thats better... But this is a communication satellite If Iam not wrong

Sir there are multiple sats in development as per Dr: S.M Mand and they all are different.

Communication , weather and Millitary , since we already are developing our UCAV's and the Institutes involved in R&D ie NESCOM , AWC, Integrated Dynamics work in co with SUPARCO & this makes me believe that Sats would be available for UCAV ops.

If not we can use Chinese or US sats for COIN ops untill we launch our own in 2011.

Regards:

Sir there are multiple sats in development as per Dr: S.M Mand and they all are different.

Communication , weather and Millitary , since we already are developing our UCAV's and the Institutes involved in R&D ie NESCOM , AWC, Integrated Dynamics work in co with SUPARCO & this makes me believe that Sats would be available for UCAV ops.

If not we can use Chinese or US sats for COIN ops untill we launch our own in 2011.

Regards:

Regardless Of tensions, I would say pakistan is keeping its baby steps to progress...:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom