What's new

Burraq UCAV will fly by Next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now it makes sense, this is just like how telecom companies can identify the location of mobile user through its SIM. This is just a homing device, what it means is that it can be a something like mobile sim giving its location. But even to make the SIM work u need to have it in some mobile. Or it can be a sophisticated transmitting device giving its location though GPS coordinates.
Here the imp thing is that, they get to know the location and later on they target it. Irrespective of that a drone was used or some other kind of manned aircraft or a land assault team was sent, is altogether a different thing.

So drones automatically do not go after these chips rather chips tell the info to there controllers and controllers send the drones to eliminate the threat. thats what i can make out of it. maybe totally wrong.

Dark_Star

I am desperately waiting for "FULL FILL FLIGHT"
Allah bless us.

can any body help me in this.
Pakistan don't have satellites like USA for guidance and data transmission/receiving.mean does not this thing put limit on the range of the drone?

with out satellite, can we take result like usa ?

^^i dont think our military is thinking of crossing the ocean like US did!
they kno wat they r doing so just wait!!! k?

I dont think we would need sats for short range ops.

agree wid u
Well im afraid Burraq is exactly like or should i say is CH-3, the Chinese drone. Canard with a pusher engine. It is powered by Rotax 914. and .... lets leave the details ...

Last edited:
Well im afraid Burraq is exactly like or should i say is CH-3, the Chinese drone. Canard with a pusher engine. It is powered by Rotax 914. and .... lets leave the details ...

Its not CH-3 , it is a different platform.

Its not CH-3 , it is a different platform.

what do u mean by "different platform"?,

i am more than sure that it is the same aircraft. and i am not saying because of some google search or some blog reference. I am saying that because i know it.

We have here two scenarios: 1. Line of sight 2. Non line of sight.

Line of sight operation limits the range of UAVs whereas non line of sight operations means deep inside the enemy territory.

For latter, satcom is must.

Now as discussed in other thread that pak can start with line of sight option and once they perfected the los operation, satcom can be included in later version when available.

It is most probable that most of the UAV pak fly is to seek out the terrorist hide out, LOS option is feasible. For spying / attacking at enemy terrotery, long endurance, non los control is requird which is not feasible at current situtation. However, once platform is validated, these are minor issues to solve.

what do u mean by "different platform"?,

i am more than sure that it is the same aircraft. and i am not saying because of some google search or some blog reference. I am saying that because i know it.

And how "exactly" do you know ?

We have here two scenarios: 1. Line of sight 2. Non line of sight.

Line of sight operation limits the range of UAVs whereas non line of sight operations means deep inside the enemy territory.

For latter, satcom is must.

Now as discussed in other thread that pak can start with line of sight option and once they perfected the los operation, satcom can be included in later version when available.

It is most probable that most of the UAV pak fly is to seek out the terrorist hide out, LOS option is feasible. For spying / attacking at enemy terrotery, long endurance, non los control is requird which is not feasible at current situtation. However, once platform is validated, these are minor issues to solve.

The theater of operations is within our borders so i believe that we wont need Sats for search & attack missions as we would be able to launch these UCAV's from a nearby Location that we can keep track of it.

I am sure that the Burraq would be capable to operate well in our borders but i wont expect it to have long endurance , enough to take out targets deep within enemy borders.

Regards:

bt by 2011 we will launch our setellite

so burraq wil be ready after 2011 so nt to worry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom