What's new

Burqa-clad German arrested from Bannu bordering Pakistan’s tribal area

really?

and what happened to your cousin afterwards?

They kept shifting him from one safe house to another, until an informer who had been keeping his eye on one of the safe houses told the police that 4 men had brought an unconscious lady in a burqa to the safe house.
The police came, there was a shoot out, the talibs were out of ammo, they threw a couple of grenades for a diversion and ran for it, but they were apprehended, cousin was saved, still unconscious, as they had been giving him chloroform, the police were expecting to catch rapists but instead got 4 talibs, talk about losing a shilling and finding a pound !

Do you get now why some European countries want to ban the Burqa for security reasons (amongst others)..? Nothing to do with 'Islamophobia'..

There is no hiding you identity in open societies. This is one of the reasons why, makes it very easy for terrorists and criminals to disguise..

Do you get now why some European countries want to ban the Burqa for security reasons (amongst others)..? Nothing to do with 'Islamophobia'..

There is no hiding you identity in open societies. This is one of the reasons why, makes it very easy for terrorists and criminals to disguise..

so Burqa is/can be a security risk.. but hijab isnt. Dont mix up..!!!

Hijab
hijab_fashion1.jpg

Burqa

burqa.jpg

Action against women wearing Burqa is somewhat acceptable but against Hijab its definately Islamophobia...!!!

Is this german Tv network pls sm1 who knows german confirm...!

Last edited by a moderator:

I have no problem with western countries banning Burqa or Hijab, it's their country and they have the right to protect their culture, if someone has a problem with it, he/she shouldn't have left their country in the first place.

No worries, their is no mix-up, countries contemplating a ban (like France and Belgium) are only talking about "full cover" variants like Niqap(?) and Burqa not Hijab, that is not in the policy discussion in a single European country.

Oh and once again, there is no such thing as "Islamophobia"(a phobia is an irrational fear of something), because it is not an unreasonable fear to be afraid and/or critical of literalistic Islamic ideology.. Look at Saudi-Arabia, Iran, Sudan, Somalia etc...
I'm not talking about terrorism necessarily here, but Sharia law, which is barbaric and medieval and on the rise not only in currently moderate Muslim countries.

Their might be "Muslimophobia" and it is wrong to blame a group so diverse as Muslims (who to a large extent are not literalistic..) collectively, but to be afraid of the ideological elements of Islam is not unreasonable, but on the contrary pretty sensible.

@H2O3C4Nitrogen: Yes that's German Tv, but the band is not from Germany, but Afghanistan I think.

Last edited:
If you guys think this is suspicious, then check this out:

BAGHDAD, Sept. 19 (Xinhuanet) -- Iraqi police detained two British soldiers in civilian clothes in the southern city Basra for firing on a police station on Monday, police said.

"Two persons wearing Arab uniforms opened fire at a police station in Basra. A police patrol followed the attackers and captured them to discover they were two British soldiers," an Interior Ministry source told Xinhua.

The two soldiers were using a civilian car packed with explosives, the source said.

He added that the two were being interrogated in the police headquarters of Basra.

The British forces informed the Iraqi authorities that the two soldiers were performing an official duty, the source said. British military authorities said they could not confirm the incident but investigations were underway. Enditem

Xinhua - English

I wouldn't be surprised if the same is taking place in Pakistan and Afghanistan!

No worries, their is no mix-up, countries contemplating a ban (like France and Belgium) are only talking about "full cover" variants like Niqap(?) and Burqa not Hijab, that is not in the policy discussion in a single European country.

true.
talks are only about banning burqa and not hijab.

but y hijab ???
hijab is also a most import part of burqa for muslims women these GUre can't understand the feeling of muslims

i think u didnt read my post properly , i meant countries like , france , germany etc. are only putting a ban on burqa and not on hijab.
muslim women can go wearing hijab whereever they want.

Last edited:
There is not even a plan to ban the burqa in Germany, because apart from about 20-30 women, German Muslim women are sensible enough and seemingly their husbands too not to wear it. If that changes however their will most likely be an ban too.

It is also only a ban in public buildings in France and Belgium, not a general one.
Gotta be accurate with this, there is so much lying, hysteria and distortion of facts...

@H2O3C4Nitrogen:
No they didn't "ban" it.
You can't wear it in school, because their is Laicism in France, like Turkey, absolutely no religious symbols of any kind in school.
That has nothing to do with Muslims but is part of the French state since the 19th century.

@H2O3C4Nitrogen: Yes that's German Tv, but the band is not from Germany, but Afghanistan I think.

Funny its only aired by a german tv..!!! Never saw anything like it onto CNN or BBC...!
And they way those guys were doing it, i though there were some germans in those Burqas who were playing it real profetionally..Since havent seen any girl in Pakistan either playing guitar and beating the drum that good..! Afghanistan its surely is full of surprises..;)

i think u didnt read my post properly , i meant countries like , france , germany etc. are only putting a ban on burqa and not on hijab.
muslim women can go wearing hijab whereever they want.

And what about Muslim women in these countries??

Back
Top Bottom