What's new

Burqa - A Security Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
e-Mullahs,

We are not seeking a ban on the burqa. This is against our belief of free will. The question is, If we have to take off our jackets, over coats, shoes and etc for secuity checks or clarification who gave you the right to refuse taking off a dress which we have already established is not part of Islam for security purposes?

Before a suspicious individual approaches a check point security agencies have every right to ask anyone wearing any questionable dress to be removed for the sake of saving lives.

Bhai pakistanis take everything to extreme, like there was movie about another prophet, i think Jesus, against which there was no protest in the world but in Pakistan tyers burnt and roads were blocked.

happened twice actually
First with Mel Gibson's "Passion of the Christ"
And next with Tom Hanks "The DaVinci Code".

Here the situation seems " Andha bantey revdian woh bhe apnon mian"

So only stupid girls wear the Burqa.... Maybe in BD ... here in Pakistan I have seen many girls with advanced degrees wearing Burka.

Actually I did not want to mean that. I did not mean they are stupid. There is something I failed to express. I have edited that post.

Just ban the burqa. Are we arbi tribals or taliban?

What will be the next. Ban Islam in Islamic republic of Pakistan. :what:

Look Burqa(covering face) is debatable. Some ulema agree that women should cover their face whearas other disagree. As a matter of fact, most scholars say that it's ok not to cover the face however women should dress modestly(Hijab). It was made farz.

In USA, most Black muslims wear burqa however muslims form sub continent doesn't. It's up to women discretion to either cover her face or leave it open.

If some one want to carry bomb then they can carry it under t-shirt. Banning Burqa in Pakistan will be same as self detonation of nuclear bomb.

you are a sick person and it looks like you are getting some sad kicks out of this wishful thinking.
this is the second time you are wishing that people should walk naked so that you can gawk at them.
get a grip and don’t exaggerate, problem is its misuse not the Burka itself.

actually it's the logic given in this forum which forced me to say this, plz sort out the sickness of the logic given by you people.

and it seems that my one liner posts are teasing the mods too much that they have started deleting my posts-- :lol:

e-Mullahs,

We are not seeking a ban on the burqa. This is against our belief of free will. The question is, If we have to take off our jackets, over coats, shoes and etc for secuity checks or clarification who gave you the right to refuse taking off a dress which we have already established is not part of Islam for security purposes?

Before a suspicious individual approaches a check point security agencies have every right to ask anyone wearing any questionable dress to be removed for the sake of saving lives.

See Mr. Irfan Baloch, we have a fatwa from a learned Scholar here and than you question my logic of walking naked---

Thank you for showing your typical intellectual hypocrisy turning into cowardice when called out! :D

your mod can't even digest my single line response, it will be too much for him if i give a detailed response-

I am sure that no one will follow us on roads even we do not have courage to go on roads for this purpose, as we are afraid of facing a 'burqa posh' lady or a man, who will simply say 'ya allah khair' and will blow her/him taking all of us to hell with him.

Well to answer your concern about number of people to follow us, just visit any market / public place to see that how many ladies you can find wearing burqas. However you will find a massive number using scarfs / dupattas / chadars etc.

and when did i said in this whole discussion that i'm against chadars or head scarfs ???? (i can't really help if people start assuming things)
on the contrary, some liberals are even having problems with chadar (you can find the post above)-

now regarding the ladies in market/public places, i think you should extend your vision beyond posh areas of karachi/lahore/islamabad and you will see a different world.

The only thing I'm saying is that there is nothing in the Quran that would be against the ban on the Burkha but protecting freedom of the woman to cloth herself would protect against a ban.

Quran only mandates that women adequately cover their breasts.

As far as day dreaming is concerned... It doesn't matter whether you agree or not. The whole world is moving in one direction you in another. You may say you can impose your Mullah will on Pakistan, but the world will not even leave Pakistan as anything if you don't make it strong from the inside.

Khair I'm very hopeful with Pakistan, things are changing so fast that even you all would be left behind wondering why did you oppose a good thing for so long when it happens and brings good along with it. See we will keep opposing you guys, and we will keep gaining in strength. How many Taseers can you kill? With each killing our resolve only gets stronger.

You guys didn't bother quoting anything from the Quran, but I will...

Inna ma'al usri yusra

Indeed, there is ease with hardship.

Words revealed by Allah at a time when the Prophet was disturbed in his heart facing challenges in spreading Allah's message.

So I said, theek hai bahi, tum log baray champion kaatil ho, kisi ko bhi maar dete ho jab bass nahi chalta. In the grand scheme of things sabse zyada haar bhi tum log hi rahay ho. For us, there is only ease after this hardship.

see i have already said that i ain't going to quote any Ayat or Hadith in this forum, this forum isn't worth as i have seen people making fun of Islamic laws and Hadiths here-- so forget about it!

the followers of Dajjal & the dajjali system will easily out number the Believers, the whole can move in one direction and you can happily follow them, that's least of my concern.

yes in the grand scheme of things Americans, who got support from Pakistani liberals, are getting some serious beating and are about to leave-- poor liberals , all dreams got shattered!

there's only one taseer killed, who's the latest version of Mr.Taseer, we don't see any?

Gaining strength? the liberals are ruling this country for the last 13 years and we their good governance in Pakistan specially Karachi-- they are like 'monkeys with a gun'-

We are not seeking a ban on the burqa. This is against our belief of free will.

Post #3 advocating a burqa ban, and all those who thanked the suggestion is there for all to see.

Now you guys can backtrack and try to weasel your way out of it, but the hidden agenda has been acknowledged.

If people want to ban the burqa, they should stand up and say so and argue their case. This roundabout weaseling is not conducive to an honest debate.

A burqa isolates a woman from society, other than also posing a threat to society (suicide bombers, both men & women have hid themselves underneath the Burqa in the past). Without seeing one's face, you limit communication with your co-workers. Social scientists have proven that the majority of the communication is done subliminally, through facial expressions; less is done through verbal means. Islam is a means of liberation, not suppression or oppression. Also, the burqa is not advocated in Islam, in Hajj or prayer/namaz/salat. Burqa/niqab is a pre-Islamic Arabian practice, a cultural thing.
Mr correct your history no women in Arabia used to cover herself properly before Islam burqa was not part of Arab culture its is the order of Islam

Bhai pakistanis take everything to extreme, like there was movie about another prophet, i think Jesus, against which there was no protest in the world but in Pakistan tyers burnt and roads were blocked.

Pakistanis are illiterate and emotional to the extreme. They take everything too far. There were riots in Pakistan when some mosque in India got demolished. Yaar some sh!t happened in India so why are Pakistanis getting so pissed?

Pakistanis are illiterate and emotional to the extreme. They take everything too far. There were riots in Pakistan when some mosque in India got demolished. Yaar some sh!t happened in India so why are Pakistanis getting so pissed?

it's beyond the understanding of seculars/liberals.....

The only thing I'm saying is that there is nothing in the Quran that would be against the ban on the Burkha but protecting freedom of the woman to cloth herself would protect against a ban.

Quran only mandates that women adequately cover their breasts.

As far as day dreaming is concerned... It doesn't matter whether you agree or not. The whole world is moving in one direction you in another. You may say you can impose your Mullah will on Pakistan, but the world will not even leave Pakistan as anything if you don't make it strong from the inside.

Khair I'm very hopeful with Pakistan, things are changing so fast that even you all would be left behind wondering why did you oppose a good thing for so long when it happens and brings good along with it. See we will keep opposing you guys, and we will keep gaining in strength. How many Taseers can you kill? With each killing our resolve only gets stronger.

You guys didn't bother quoting anything from the Quran, but I will...

Inna ma'al usri yusra

Indeed, there is ease with hardship.

Words revealed by Allah at a time when the Prophet was disturbed in his heart facing challenges in spreading Allah's message.

So I said, theek hai bahi, tum log baray champion kaatil ho, kisi ko bhi maar dete ho jab bass nahi chalta. In the grand scheme of things sabse zyada haar bhi tum log hi rahay ho. For us, there is only ease after this hardship.

Read the Ayat" Atee-Allah wa Atee-Rasool wa OOlul-Amre-Minkum"
read its meaning and I guess it shold be clear wahat Holy Quran sayz........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom