What's new

Burqa - A Security Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women, that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad): that is most convenient, that they should be known (as such) and not molested. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

necessity to see the way, or outer dress like veil, gloves, head-cover, apron, etc.), and to draw their veils all over Juyubihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms, etc.) and not to reveal their adornment except to ...
The Holy Qur'an - ?????? ??????

O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

Ten million brackets TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, mistranslation

There is no end to your ignorance and thick headedness, all I can say is go sodomize yourself with your reproductive organ.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

O Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women, that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad): that is most convenient, that they should be known (as such) and not molested. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

I gave you a reply but some Elmo guy deleted it

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Well, even i'm against Burqa because there have been many cases when Terrorist scums would dress in Burqas and blow up hospitals, checkpoints, and schools. Hijab is fine but Burqa is a security challenge.

Even hijab isnt fine, it's showing off

Ten million brackets TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, mistranslation

There is no end to your ignorance and thick headedness, all I can say is go sodomize yourself with your reproductive organ.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

I gave you a reply but some Elmo guy deleted it

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Even hijab isnt fine, it's showing off
Mr that is why I asked you to learn Arabic you will know what is the meaning of Jilab in Arabic its a cloth or we can say Ghoongat in Urdu which women put on their faces to cover it

Tell your husbands and your sons and the men of the believers to respect the women among them; do not rape or molest them. Be in control of yourselves and your baser urges. That is more suitable than treating your women like chattel, to be hidden away in voluminous garments so that they are less than human.

Tell your husbands and your sons and the men of the believers to respect the women among them; do not rape or molest them. Be in control of yourselves and your baser urges. That is more suitable than treating your women like chattel, to be hidden away in voluminous garments so that they are less than human.

Burqa or hijab never restricts women social interaction with the society.This is a misconception which should be changed.

Burqa or hijab never restricts women social interaction with the society.This is a misconception which should be changed.
And what is the correct conception of these Items. You don't want women to tempt men. But you do not tell men how to control his urge.
There is no barqa in South India, and we have lesser rape cases. Does that not mean Barqa is a illusion. This all depends on how the society is conceived. You create a male dominent society and brand the men as masters then you get all the rapes around you, rather my point is that create a society were men and women are equals in thought and activities.
There are inherent advantages of being a men and there is a same amount of advantage prevails in being a women so respect the opposite gender rather than thinking of how to impose laws on the other gender

Mr that is why I asked you to learn Arabic you will know what is the meaning of Jilab in Arabic its a cloth or we can say Ghoongat in Urdu which women put on their faces to cover it

What the **** you moron?!?!?!?

The mistake is exposed when the practicalities of applying the above verses are considered. The verses deal with open enmity with significant repercussions for the perpetrators if this behaviour does not stop. The open enmity is direct to the person, hence the need for the women to modify their outer-garment in order to be recognised in public and not harmed. For the suggested solution in these verses to succeed four things must be in place:

1) The open enmity or harm must be present in the community first and direct to the women
2) The modification in outer-garment and the consequence for the perpetrator of not abiding by this identification code must either be made known to the community or this would have to be common knowledge amongst the community
3) The modification recommended would be enough to differentiate one group from another
4) The authority is in place to fight/expel those persisting in this behaviour

Clearly, this specific criteria has to be fulfilled for these verses to work, thus is not a universal rule. It is situation-specific, e.g. if a section of the community become hostile to believing women or women in general and the believers have some power in the land, then they can utilise this solution, effectively giving an ultimatum with no room for excuse for the perpetrators.

These verses are commonly interpreted to mean that Muslim women must lengthen (or draw near) their outer-garment whenever in public even in times of peace. However, this is easily refuted by considering that if this was the case and open enmity then appeared, the modification suggested in these verses would already exist, thus implementing the modification in these verses could not be done, thus rendering the solution described in these verses as void.
However, from these verses it can be deduced that wearing of an outer-garment by women when in public was the norm

What the **** you moron?!?!?!?

The mistake is exposed when the practicalities of applying the above verses are considered. The verses deal with open enmity with significant repercussions for the perpetrators if this behaviour does not stop. The open enmity is direct to the person, hence the need for the women to modify their outer-garment in order to be recognised in public and not harmed. For the suggested solution in these verses to succeed four things must be in place:

1) The open enmity or harm must be present in the community first and direct to the women
2) The modification in outer-garment and the consequence for the perpetrator of not abiding by this identification code must either be made known to the community or this would have to be common knowledge amongst the community
3) The modification recommended would be enough to differentiate one group from another
4) The authority is in place to fight/expel those persisting in this behaviour

Clearly, this specific criteria has to be fulfilled for these verses to work, thus is not a universal rule. It is situation-specific, e.g. if a section of the community become hostile to believing women or women in general and the believers have some power in the land, then they can utilise this solution, effectively giving an ultimatum with no room for excuse for the perpetrators.

These verses are commonly interpreted to mean that Muslim women must lengthen (or draw near) their outer-garment whenever in public even in times of peace. However, this is easily refuted by considering that if this was the case and open enmity then appeared, the modification suggested in these verses would already exist, thus implementing the modification in these verses could not be done, thus rendering the solution described in these verses as void.
However, from these verses it can be deduced that wearing of an outer-garment by women when in public was the norm
Sir for your kind information niqab orders if in Surah Al Ahzab now if you don't to believe in Surah of ALLAH than its your problem not mine

Sir for your kind information niqab orders if in Surah Al Ahzab now if you don't to believe in Surah of ALLAH than its your problem not mine

Please do not confuse BELIEF with INTERPRETATION.

It is YOUR interpretation of Surah Ahzab that is INCORRECT.

Please do not confuse BELIEF with INTERPRETATION.

It is YOUR interpretation of Surah Ahzab that is INCORRECT.
Sir learn Arabic than say me if you don't know arabic than don't ask me even some so called secular Mullahs don't deny that these ayats are about Niqab

Sir learn Arabic than say me if you don't know arabic than don't ask me even some so called secular Mullahs don't deny that these ayats are about Niqab
Zarwan it is undeniable that the society 1400 year ago was far different from what it is today.So the customs and rulings made primarily for society 1400 year ago may not be apt or even counterproductive for present times.. times..

Strange perhaps your Arabic isnt quite as good as you think?

Jilab is a long sleeve dress which comes in different styles, colors and fabrics. The one- piece jilab is the actual Muslim dress, the two- piece jilab comes with pants while the three piece jilab include pants and vest, shirt or blouse.

Give yourself a Stylish Look with Beautiful Jelbabs

AS-MODE%20ANGELIC%20CAMEL%20COLOR%20JILBAB-3024A.jpg

As opposed to the Ghoonghat
220px-Veil_Ghoonghat.jpg

Thanks brother you brought very good explanation for Hijab from the Holy Quran.:)
what Surat and what Ayat is that I can go and look into more details about Hijab then.

Thanks brother you brought very good explanation for Hijab from the Holy Quran.:)
what Surat and what Ayat is that I can go and look into more details about Hijab then.
Brother read Suran Noor and Surah Al Ahzab and also chapter of clothing in all the hadees books almost all hadees books include chapter on clothing

Brother read Suran Noor and Surah Al Ahzab and also chapter of clothing in all the hadees books almost all hadees books include chapter on clothing
Oh. thanks bro. I'm gonna go and read Surah Noor and Surah Ahzab it will help me to give in detail knowledge of the Hijab and plz also let me know which Hadith book I shold go and read for the chapter on clothing? Are they from Siha-e-Siitah Hadiths Books or some other one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom