What's new

Burqa - A Security Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey we both married ones....:bunny:
so I guess there is no women taking interest in u...I guess U need sympathys now. I guess the women don't wanna show their faces to U thats why U trying to take revenge from the innocent women..:eek:
Oh! another thing Yes we both really planned to have 24 kids too each..plus we will be having four wives so that each can have 24 kids , that will make almost one century...I will be the most lucky guy then...Alhamdolillah.:D
Oh if U have to go to the hospital, bye bye then and have good luck, hey maybe U get lucky and can have a chance to see some nurse/sister there, might get date/Chance.....:cool:

\So you have a problem with dating now? Expected that much.

burqa is not even indigenous to Pakistan...it never was part of Pakistani culture or heritage for women to adorn themselves in these ridiculous outfits

Abu, Burqa was actually a creation of India! Believe it or not,

Allah (S.W.T.) says in surat Al-Ahzab, (verse 59), what can be translated as, "O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the woman of the believers to draw their Jalalib all over their bodies. That will be better. That they should be known so not to be annoyed. And Allah is ever oft-forgiving, most merciful."

In this verse, Allah (S.W.T.) orders his prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) to order his wives, his daughters and all believing women that when they want to go out, they should cover, with a full veil, their bodies, their heads and their necks.

The Islamic Hijab Cover for Muslim Woman
And thanks by the way for the subterfuge....

Its time you followed Sunnah...

\So you have a problem with dating now? Expected that much.
No I don't have problem with dating. Infact I want U to do something for me too when U get chance to goto the hospital. I mean get at least 3 nos for me too. I wanna try a new date cuz I need three more wives to raise my next 75 kids to make my century...:D
Oh! I can pay U for that service with Big Thanks....:agree:

No need to ban Abaya.

However, like I earlier said, ban total head to toe veil.
3-veiled-women.jpg

Hijab however, must be boasted. It must be made compulsory in Islamic Republic of Pakistan, as it is a must in Islam. Burqa isin't.

There you go. Modesty and Islamic law followed, and even safe as compared to security.

No need for more debates. This is the best solution you can get.

No need to ban Abaya.

3-veiled-women.jpg

Hijab however, must be boasted. It must be made compulsory in Islamic Republic of Pakistan, as it is a must in Islam. Burqa isin't.

There you go. Modesty and Islamic law followed, and even safe as compared to security.

Yes! Its upto the women, whatever is their choice to wear. In whatever they feel more secure.....Burqah, Abayah, Chadder, scarf or whatever. They must have their own freedom. That's the beauty of our religion Islam. freedom for all religions and freedom for everybody. No force on anybody...:smokin:

Yes! Its upto the women, whatever is their choice to wear. In whatever they feel more secure.....Burqah, Abayah, Chadder, scarf or whatever. They must have their own freedom. That's the beauty of our religion Islam. freedom for all religions and freedom for everybody. No force on anybody...:smokin:

No need to ban Abaya.

3-veiled-women.jpg

Neither is cumpolsory

Changing our mind set so our so that the so called enlighted people don't feel alienated in this society :pakistan:
Yes! ure right. I'm feeling sorry for these enlightened pplz if they feel alienated. Cuz women not giving them any lift and even hiding their faces from them. I guess we can help them out with arranged marriage. Plz tell them don't feel so much alienated...:agree:

Stop trolling, go read all the posts from the start of the thread, I have pwned all people with your mentality
Islam will win in the end. It is my duty to spread the truth about Islam, this is my jihad
Hey! Hey! we are not against U . We are trying to help U out in ure nable mission. We will not leave U in despair. We gonna support U in ure all good endeavors....:D

You a*hole, go read some of the older posts
And is what you mentioned surah al ahzab? Really?
It' just a translation. O prophet, tell your wives, your daughters, and the wives of the believers that they shall lengthen (or draw near) their outer-garments. Thus, they will be recognized and avoid being harmed. God is Forgiver, Merciful.
Now that's a translation I'm going to follow
Plz no abusive language against anybody...everybody has the right to speak whatever they feel like within the respected limits...:smokin:

Alright. Two points here.

Clothing must cover the entire body, only the hands and face may remain visible (According to some Fiqh Schools).
The material must not be so thin that one can see through it
The clothing must hang loose so that the shape of the body is not apparent
The female clothing must not resemble the man's clothing
The design of the clothing must not resemble the clothing of the non-believing women
The design must not consist of bold designs which attract attention
Clothing should not be worn for the sole purpose of gaining reputation or increasing one's status in society

The reason for this strictness is so that the woman is protected from the lustful gaze of men. She should not attract attention to herself in any way. It is permissible for a man to catch the eye of a woman, however it is haram (unlawful) for a man to look twice as this encourages lustful thoughts.

Islam protects the woman; it is for this reason that Allah gave these laws. In today's society womankind is being exploited, female sexuality is being openly used in advertising, mainly to attract the desires of men and therefore sell the product. Is the woman really free in today's society? The answer is obviously no. The constant bombardment by the media as to how the ideal woman should look and dress testifies to this.

Islam liberated woman over 1400 years ago. Is it better to dress according to man or God?

Allah has stated in the Quran that women must guard their modesty.
" Say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty ; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what must ordinarily appear thereof. " [Quran : 24.31]

" Say to the believing man that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty ; that will make for greater purity for them, and God is well acquainted with all they do. " [Quran : 24.30]

And for someone:

Assalam u alaikum,
The abusive words used in daily life are thought to be pleasing and nothing too big.
But we dont even know, that even our tongue complains while repeating them. This isint pleasing as it may feel,
but is pleasing to Satan. This makes us much more degraded in eyes of Allah(SWT).

The punishments for each word is too harsh too.
There are 2 main punishments.

1) (Per Word) Your Salah for 40 days wouldnt be accepted by the Almighty.
2) (Per Word) On your grave, you will get one additional scorpion. This means, if you said some 10 words, you would get 10 scorpions. The more words you spoke, the more your grave gets buried in scorpions.

This punishment isint for anger and fighting, but also for accidently slipping of the word and/or using it for joy in common everyday talk.

I like to advice you to share this note with those whom you feel are excedding their limiits.
Together, we can make a change.

This is also in hadith:
: Farman Hazrat ALI R.A.:

"Tum Jo Ek GaLi Mazaaq aur Ghussey main Dete Ho. Us se Tumhari Qabar Main Ek Bichoo Banta Hy"
Another one as follows:
Nothing will be heavier on the Day of Resurrection in the scale of the believer than Good Manners. Allah hates one who utters foul or coarse language. So beware of long, sharp and dangerous tounge.

Narrated by Abu’l-Darda’ r.a:
The Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said:

''When a person curses something, the curse ascends to heaven, and the gates of heaven are closed to it. Then it comes back down to earth and the gates of earth are closed to it. Then it looks right and left, and if it does not find anywhere to go, it goes to the one who was cursed, and if he deserves it (it befalls him), otherwise it goes back to the one who uttered it.”

Narrated by Abu Dawood in his Sunan.
The Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said:

“The believer is not one who slanders, curses or utters foul or obscene speech.”
Narrated by al-Tirmidhi

Everthing you said is from OUTSIDE the Quran, hence I am in no way bound to read whatever it says.
Anyways the traditional dresses are worn within the boundry of the home where outsiders can't see them. Whereas the Islamic dress code is to coverup the whole body from the eyes/sights of Na-Mehram...If U go and ask any western young girl they will tell U that they wanna look sexy so that guyz gets attracted to them whereas Muslim women is ordered don't show ure bodies to nobody .thats why we have arranged marriages here in Islam .whereas the parents don't do arranged marriages within the western world thats why they got no choice other than to show their body to attract men...its so simple as that...The women in the west are crying , they say U Muslims are lucky ure parents do arrange marriages by finding out nice guys who care for the women but we are in a crisis , our parents don't care about us and its hard to find the right men here. Cuz most of the time men decieve, give kids and run away. Mostly they do use and abuse there...such a tradgedy there....:smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyways the traditional dresses are worn within the boundry of the home where outsiders can't see them. Whereas the Islamic dress code is to coverup the whole body from the eyes/sights of Na-Mehram...If U go and ask any western young girl they will tell U that they wanna look sexy so that guyz gets attracted to them whereas Muslim women is ordered don't show ure bodies to nobody .thats why we have arranged marriages here in Islam .whereas the parents don't do arranged marriages within the western world thats why they got no choice other than to show their body to attract men...its so simple as that...The women in the west are crying , they say U Muslims are lucky ure parents do arrange marriages by finding out nice guys who care for the women but we are in a crisis , our parents don't care about us and its hard to find the right men here. Cuz most of the time men decieve, give kids and run away. Mostly they do use and abuse there...such a tradgedy there....:smokin:

I heard an Islamic Country Turkey has Nude Beaches!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom