What's new

Burqa - A Security Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
some people are still too blind to see it....and they dont have burqas over their eyes, they still a bit blinded

it's a security nightmare; especially when keeping in view that there must be women officers to always search women in burqas (due to cultural considerations and sensitivities)

we have seen terrorist scum taking advantage of this loophole; it's sickening and frustrating too

burqa is not even indigenous to Pakistan...it never was part of Pakistani culture or heritage for women to adorn themselves in these ridiculous outfits

some people are still too blind to see it....and they dont have burqas over their eyes, they still a bit blinded

it's a security nightmare; especially when keeping in view that there must be women officers to always search women in burqas (due to cultural considerations and sensitivities)

we have seen terrorist scum taking advantage of this loophole; it's sickening and frustrating too

burqa is not even indigenous to Pakistan...it never was part of Pakistani culture or heritage for women to adorn themselves in these ridiculous outfits

Abu, Burqa was actually a creation of India! Believe it or not, but it was a part of the culture underneath the Mughals.

Arrange marriage, head scarf, jahz ALL ARE HINDU!!! (with all seriousness)

Mr women covering themselves is the order of Islam order of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW
Absolutely right brother......No question about it.
We have to put aside our all Nafsani desires and wishes and just betow towards the orders of Allah and his Rasool SAW without any hesitation all the times. This is the only path for success in this world and Akhirah...and we will become the most favorite nation of Allah on this earth as well....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Arrange marriage, head scarf, jahz ALL ARE HINDU!!! (with all seriousness)
Oh my God! tomorrow U will say Hindu worship God so we sholdn't worship our God Allah!
Are U alright sir? Why are U saying like that?:smokin:

I don't know why there are so many Western minded people on this thread always trying to be first to criticize Purdah or Hijab. Its the choice of our prestigious women to adopt it for her protection and its her right to do Burqah. Nobody has right to take this right away from our prestegious/pious Muslim women.....:smokin:

I don't know why there are so many Western minded people on this thread always trying to be first to criticize Purdah or Hijab. Its the choice of our prestigious women to adopt it for her protection and its her right to do Burqah. Nobody has right to take this right away from our prestegious/pious Muslim women.....:smokin:
even order for women to cover herself is in every Religious Book and they never condemn the NUNS

even order for women to cover herself is in every Religious Book and they never condemn the NUNS
Yes! absolutely right. The Nuns of the Catholics and the Jehova witness they observe full Purdah/Hojab. The Jews they observe full Purdah in practicing their Religion so this proves that this Hijab is order from GOD not peoplz own choices. Whoever wants to be near to God has to follow his orders and bestow to his demands. Our Muslim women are free to practice Islam and we very happy if they do full Hijab cuz they do it for the Demands of our God-Allah and Rasool Allah SAW. We never force our Muslim women against their wishes and if they want to make Allah and his Rasool happy by doing Hijab , we are realli happi for that..:smokin:

MOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! absolutely right. The Nuns of the Catholics and the Jehova witness they observe full Purdah/Hojab. The Jews they observe full Purdah in practicing their Religion so this proves that this Hijab is order from GOD not peoplz own choices. Whoever wants to be near to God has to follow his orders and bestow to his demands. Our Muslim women are free to practice Islam and we very happy if they do full Hijab cuz they do it for the Demands of our God-Allah and Rasool Allah SAW. We never force our Muslim women against their wishes and if they want to make Allah and his Rasool happy by doing Hijab , we are realli happi for that..:smokin:

I think the whole world can clearly see why morons shouldn't be allowed to breed!
Please oh please tell me both of you have ED or are at least castrated? But then again what woman will wanna marry you :P
And I'll get a heart attack if you tell me you have twenty children?

I think the whole world can clearly see why morons shouldn't be allowed to breed!
Please oh please tell me both of you have ED or are at least castrated? But then again what woman will wanna marry you :P
And I'll get a heart attack if you tell me you have twenty children?
Hey we both married ones....:bunny:
so I guess there is no women taking interest in u...I guess U need sympathys now. I guess the women don't wanna show their faces to U thats why U trying to take revenge from the innocent women..:eek:
Oh! another thing Yes we both really planned to have 24 kids too each..plus we will be having four wives so that each can have 24 kids , that will make almost one century...I will be the most lucky guy then...Alhamdolillah.:D
Oh if U have to go to the hospital, bye bye then and have good luck, hey maybe U get lucky and can have a chance to see some nurse/sister there, might get date/Chance.....:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom