What's new

Burqa - A Security Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir covering face is the order of ALLAH the creator of the universe and 99 % who do bomb blasts don't wear burqa
Earlier I found your innocence annoying, but later it just changed to be absolute fun.

Tomorrow if there will be an increase in women on suicide missions (women not wearing burqa but having the explosives hidden under loose shirts, or baggy trousers etc.) a writer will write, "women wearing clothes- A Security Challenge?

Same goes for men

Men hiding explosives under shirts loose shirts , baggy trousers etc. and a writer will write "men wearing clothes - A Security Challenge?

Tomorrow if there will be an increase in women on suicide missions (women not wearing burqa but having the explosives hidden under loose shirts, or baggy trousers etc.) a writer will write, "clothes worn by women - A Security Challenge?

Same goes for men

Men hiding explosives under shirts loose shirts , baggy trousers etc. and a writer will write "men wearing clothes - A Security Challenge?
Brotehr, face is the one with you identify people, not with their body, so if you are talking to some one, you know only by his face. so covering face creates a lot of trouble not the covering the pien*s

Zarvan, the IRA guys didnt go to Madrasah, but overwhelming majority of our suicide bombers and terrorists have been to madrasahs or being badly exposed to Mullah, otherwise why dont I become a bomber? You dont know buddy, there are many many families with bleeding heart because their young sons and kids have been brainwashed by the Mullah or Madrasah and as a result they have fled the house to join the Taliban and Al Qaeda. You know nothing mate because one of your loved ones havent faced this situation.

Sir for your kind information most have them have never been to madrassa or who have they never completed their education from a Madrassa they ran in the middle:tdown:

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Brotehr, face is the one with you identify people, not with their body, so if you are talking to some one, you know only by his face. so covering face creates a lot of trouble not the covering the pien*s
After some time walking on earth will also be a problem

Sir for your kind information most have them have never been to madrassa or who have they never completed their education from a Madrassa they ran in the middle:tdown:

As i mentioned in my earlier post, they have either been to madrasahs, completed education or not is not the issue here. and if theyt havent been to madrasah they have been in contact with the mullah for a period of time. otherwise where will they get justificaiton and motivation to kill themselves and others. I gave you the examples of the famileis whose' kids have left their homes.

After some time walking on earth will also be a problem
Kindly read post #691, Its hard to fill a cup that is half full and you are half full already, that you do not reason, but blindly follow what you misinterpret

As i mentioned in my earlier post, they have either been to madrasahs, completed education or not is not the issue here. and if theyt havent been to madrasah they have been in contact with the mullah for a period of time. otherwise where will they get justificaiton and motivation to kill themselves and others. I gave you the examples of the famileis whose' kids have left their homes.
Sir for your kind information what I meant was they never completed their education means teacher of those Madrassas never taught them to do it they were picked by other groups who made them do it sir

Sir for your kind information what I meant was they never completed their education means teacher of those Madrassas never taught them to do it they were picked by other groups who made them do it sir

very weak argument. It doesnt make any difference if they finished their education or not. But what matters is that Madrasah and Mullah are are facilitators and connection point between the terror groups and these innocet kids, OTHERWISE, why the night club goers dont become suicide bombers?

very weak argument. It doesnt make any difference if they finished their education or not. But what matters is that Madrasah and Mullah are are facilitators and connection point between the terror groups and these innocet kids, OTHERWISE, why the night club goers dont become suicide bombers?
Sir can't you get the point Mullah are not the facilitators:hitwall: their are other groups who are active the Mullah of Madrassa has nothing to do with Sir

Sir can't you get the point Mullah are not the facilitators:hitwall: their are other groups who are active the Mullah of Madrassa has nothing to do with Sir
what? the Mullahs are not involved? come on man are you a recent visitor of Planet Earth. This is a open truth that a lot of fanatic Mullahs backed by terror network do preach hatred and misinterpret the Holy Quran cultivating more members from young minds to join the Al Quidea, etc

what? the Mullahs are not involved? come on man are you a recent visitor of Planet Earth. This is a open truth that a lot of fanatic Mullahs backed by terror network do preach hatred and misinterpret the Holy Quran cultivating more members from young minds to join the Al Quidea, etc
Sir in Pakistan 99 % Mullahs have not done it sir and most Pakistanis Memebers of Al Qaeda are from our prestigious Universities not from Madrassas for your kind information sir :hitwall:

Sir in Pakistan 99 % Mullahs have not done it sir and most Pakistanis Memebers of Al Qaeda are from our prestigious Universities not from Madrassas for your kind information sir :hitwall:
Is that you have better intelligence wing or the CIA, their report says that the Madrassas are the one breading terror minds of the world and you are saying the opposite of it.
It seems you have better intelligence when compared to Langly

Is that you have better intelligence wing or the CIA, their report says that the Madrassas are the one breading terror minds of the world and you are saying the opposite of it.
It seems you have better intelligence when compared to Langly
I don't believe in CIA they are biggest liars other two MOSSAD AND RAW

So ISI is the one and only organization in the world that is given birth by Truth itself.
necessity to see the way, or outer dress like veil, gloves, head-cover, apron, etc.), and to draw their veils all over Juyubihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms, etc.) and not to reveal their adornment except to ...
The Holy Qur'an - ?????? ??????

O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom