What's new

Burqa - A Security Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Food for thought

1. Whose actions are creating a bad image of Islam?

Jeans wearing singing and dancing Liberals or Shalwar Kameez wearing school blowing Islamists

2. Whose actions are driving Muslims away from Islam?

Clean shaven movie watching Liberals or bearded mercilessly killing Islamists

3. Who is more dangerous----

A Burkha clad suicide bomber or A "Beparda" ramp walking model

4. What impresses and convinces non Muslims more?

Liberals who tolerate their questions about Islam and reply politely or extremists who draw their guns on the mere thought of someone questioning Islam

Lets see who scores more in the above quiz...
Bravo, you have put things in resonable prespective for the people who say "Its the Order of Allah", "Quran says so" etc, etc....

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

[MOD EDIT]

So finally abdul-wahhab al-saudi II... i mean zarvan has given up?

Hey guyz...why u trying to corner him ..whatever he saying is right.....U got no right logics to claim that U are right.....his logics are right and from the Holy book....if U go read Bible then U will see He is right ......

I never give up covering face is the order of ALLAH in Quran for every Muslim women and there are several hadees on this topic too and INSHALLAH more women will start doing it:yahoo:

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

Food for thought

1. Whose actions are creating a bad image of Islam?

Jeans wearing singing and dancing Liberals or Shalwar Kameez wearing school blowing Islamists

2. Whose actions are driving Muslims away from Islam?

Clean shaven movie watching Liberals or bearded mercilessly killing Islamists

3. Who is more dangerous----

A Burkha clad suicide bomber or A "Beparda" ramp walking model

4. What impresses and convinces non Muslims more?

Liberals who tolerate their questions about Islam and reply politely or extremists who draw their guns on the mere thought of someone questioning Islam

Lets see who scores more in the above quiz...
Yes sir we are extremists and we do not tolerate bad things about Islam and we are proud of it

I never give up covering face is the order of ALLAH in Quran for every Muslim women and there are several hadees on this topic too and INSHALLAH more women will start doing it:yahoo:

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

Yes sir we are extremists and we do not tolerate bad things about Islam and we are proud of it

And i thought you were a guy....... You are persistent gotta give you that. Care to define the "We" you keep on mentioning? Do you "Naozubillah" get wahi directly from Allah? Do you claim to know Arabic as a mother tongue to have understood the meaning of Quran completely? Do you consider yourself free of sins? Heck who am i arguing with....If they were any better Islam would have been in complete dominance as a religion of peace and tolerance.

Zarvan, you are not an extremist but a proud practising muslim.

Islam is not name of coming up to western standards nor the taliban standards: Let us be rational enought to belittle both extremes: left or right.

Zarvan - you are still around, thought the earlier posts should have shamed you.

Or wait, you got a secret message from above insisting that you stay here.

First bring some "haya" in your eyes, before you start spouting garbage about what constitutes a gunah or not.

Mr I have Haya but what ALLAH had ordered women to do they have to do it and Islamic government has to enforce it

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

And i thought you were a guy....... You are persistent gotta give you that. Care to define the "We" you keep on mentioning? Do you "Naozubillah" get wahi directly from Allah? Do you claim to know Arabic as a mother tongue to have understood the meaning of Quran completely? Do you consider yourself free of sins? Heck who am i arguing with....If they were any better Islam would have been in complete dominance as a religion of peace and tolerance.
Mr I am telling you what ALLAH has told us in his Book QURAN and what his great PROPHET SAW in Hadees I am a Muslims and I will keep telling this since last drop of my BLOOD

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Islam says you have to stop evil at any cost no one can be free of sins at all but you have to try yourself too and also stop other from or other wise ALLAH will destroy us

There is ZERO benefit if you're a horrible person and just wearing the hijab. In fact maybe some more sins for being a cheat and a fraud case in point Aamir Liaquat Hussain jese.

O Bahi, hukum toh yeh bhi hai, if your earnings are not halaal and you've defrauded people, then your Hajj is not jaiz, so that should be some sort of awakening to you that Hijab ka rona na ro, pehle Musalmaano ko theek toh karo.
Zero benefit???? Thing is you dont want women to wear burqa and you are not ready to accept any thing.

yes it is in Quran and Hadees but people just run away from it. Looks like they know more than islamic scholars from the past 1400 years. Their translation is better than all of them :p

there is something known as Ijmaye Umat (what majority of the Muslim scholars believe). And you can check the muslims scholars from any part of the world and from any time what is their verdict about hijab

I'm sorry for the intervention
but the argument has shifted from a security issue into religious debate. I truly don't think that ay one has the right to make a fatwa and start making things halal or haram from his own mind and without any knowledge.

the niqab debate is truly old, from the ages of the sahaba and the four imams
Imam Ahmad and Imam Shafe'i said that women are obligated to wear it
Imam Malik and Imam Abi Hanifa said that women are not obligated to wear it
there is something in fiqh called "The majority of scholars"
it says that if the majority agrees on something, then you should follow it
and those The majority of scholars agreed that covering the face is not obligatory on women

the reason I'm stating this is to say that no one would know the real thing here as great Imams have different ideas on this issue
It depends on the madhab you are following

I'm talking here from religious point of view, not as a security issue

and again sorry for the intervention

I'm sorry for the intervention
but the argument has shifted from a security issue into religious debate. I truly don't think that ay one has the right to make a fatwa and start making things halal or haram from his own mind and without any knowledge.

the niqab debate is truly old, from the ages of the sahaba and the four imams
Imam Ahmad and Imam Shafe'i said that women are obligated to wear it
Imam Malik and Imam Abi Hanifa said that women are not obligated to wear it
there is something in fiqh called "The majority of scholars"
it says that if the majority agrees on something, then you should follow it
and those The majority of scholars agreed that covering the face is not obligatory on women

the reason I'm stating this is to say that no one would know the real thing here as great Imams have different ideas on this issue
It depends on the madhab you are following

I'm talking here from religious point of view, not as a security issue

and again sorry for the intervention
no need to be sorry

none of the 4 great imams said it haram to cover your face. Am i right???

U is wrong! I cut ur head now! Go read Talmud it's all there - wear burqa, and send ur daughter in burqa too :mad:

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Zarvan I'm sorry for arguing with you man, ur logic is too awesome ne comprende man! I think I'll go straight to the library and buy a Geeta and will read myself niqab is there >.>

U is wrong! I cut ur head now! Go read Talmud it's all there - wear burqa, and send ur daughter in burqa too :mad:

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

I'm sorry for argueing with you man, ur logic is too awesome ne comprende man! I think I'll go straight to the library and buy a Geeta and will read myself niqab is there >.>

And your logic is to chop people's head off because they dont agree with you? i am glad that we are communicating on the internet with you guys, otherwise you people would have killed everyone of us that dont agree with you.

You have too much common sense, commons sense/logic/brains are HARAM according to the new fatwa released by Sheikh Zarvan Al-Internetee L.A - it's right there in the Avesta man!

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

And your logic is to chop people's head off because they dont agree with you? i am glad that we are communicating on the internet with you guys, otherwise you people would have killed everyone of us that dont agree with you.
You have too much common sense, commons sense/logic/brains are HARAM according to the new fatwa released by Sheikh Zarvan Al-Internetee L.A. - it's right there in the Avesta man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom