What's new

Burqa - A Security Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wel wel, now you bring in Religion as a problem. I see now when you do not have a point to argue or defend, you bring God like Zarvan or you say the opponent is a Hindu and you will not reason with me as it will enlighten you and you are afraid of becoming enlightend (You belive in "Ignorance is bliss")

To you be your Way, and to me mine
only ALLAH can decide who here is right and who is wrong.
those leberals who are combine with a hindu talking against Islam so
so i leave this debate with sayings of The Quraan
AL-KAFIROON (THE DISBELIEVERS, ATHEISTS)

I hear chickens clucking in the distance - having been shown to be liars and hypocrites, they choose Al-farar

Curious that earlier you were dogmatic in your opposition - now once again, you resort to verses to escape - though you were unwilling to rely on verses to prove your points about "orders"?

What is one to make of this, other than that you are very discriminating in your recall of verses?

Almost 40 pages when the answer is so simple.

Pakistan.

Afghanistan.
islamic-women-photo.jpg

Pick which you like and go live there ;)

I just wish people wouldstop trying to shove the archaic tradition of a few arab tribes on the rest of the world, i like pretty girls to much.

Almost 40 pages when the answer is so simple.

Pakistan.

Do u know this pic is frm a delhi-indian college? one of those fakes bs.

Also this is not our culture........ im sure not many "liberals" who support ban on burqa wont support this bs either.

My views on burqa r tht it should be left to the women to decide if they want to wear it or not...

Disappointing, clearly the standards are appealing.

only ALLAH can decide who here is right and who is wrong.
those leberals who are combine with a hindu talking against Islam so
so i leave this debate with sayings of The Quraan
AL-KAFIROON (THE DISBELIEVERS, ATHEISTS)
Do not stereotype.:angry: Do not call any1 a 'liberal' agnst their will - I'm sure most f us r content with the title Muslim. I prcieve this as bullying and offensive.

Also this is not our culture........ im sure not many "liberals" who support ban on burqa will support this bs either.

My views on burqa r tht it should be left to the women to decide if they want to wear it or not...

So that luks sexual to you? Maybe they were bro/sis or cousins or childhood friends, nd frm the expression i can tell they didt take any sexual pleasure from the modest hug. Get ur head out of the gutter mulla :P

So that luks sexual to you? Maybe they were bro/sis or cousins or childhood friends, nd frm the expression i can tell they didt take any sexual pleasure from the modest hug. Get ur head out of the gutter mulla :P

Instead of cryin like a spoiled 9 year old.... talk some sense "burger boy"...... n get ur head out of the gutter..... coz its making u post bs ... brandishing ppl on the basic of some wierd logic.....

Read my post again kid..... this time with ur head out of the gutter.

Also this is not our culture........ im sure not many "liberals" who support ban on burqa wont support this bs either.

It looks like Lums' brick walls in the backdrop.

but what if these both girls are his girl friends...then.....????........:smokin:

So what, if they were his friends then he wont have any sexual feelings from a simple hug. Maybe they met after a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom